Dior Nail Glow Nail Enhancer

Dior Nail Glow Nail Enhancer

4.5

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is only like the most perf nail product ever conceived. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?? I admit it was the best $27 I've spent in a very long time. I've only ever been disappointed by 1 Dior product (the cheek-lip stain was underwhelming for $37), I've got the Abricot cuticle cream on order then I'm slowing down some! (I always say that!!), but this does not chip. I've had it on for nearly a week & it looks just as pretty as the day I applied it. Again I say, "WHAT IS THIS SORCERY U SPEAK OF???" I say it's the magic of Dior. I did 2 coats nothing else no base/top coats just a double light mist of Formula X fast drying spray. It was dry in about ten mins! This is the best on short neatly clipped freshly scrubbed nails; this takes my ratchet nubs & turns them into shiny, neat, tidy & sophisticated Parisienne manicure &this is an easily accomplished look any1 can do, trim ur cuticles, clipper & file nails, buffer block, & Dior nail glow (optional fast dry spray). A simple mani here w gratuity is ~$15+ on natural nails, but this is a good DIY product if u dislike salons & U can def get more than 2 manis out of this bottle & this is about as low maintenance as 1 can get for nails. If u have to have ur nails look tidy & clean this is 4U!

Holy Grail stuff, guys. It costs a fortune ($27!!!), but please believe me when I say it is worth every single penny. One coat on your nails lasts and lasts. On average, I get a week of shine, no chips, and nails looking ladylike and lovely, with only one coat. My nails are stronger and healthier. With Glow, I finally have the hands I have always wanted and I get many compliments on how pretty and healthy my nails are.

Like I said, it is very pricey, but it is worth every dime. HIGHLY recommended.

To Read all 48 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/11/2016 8:00:00 PM

Yes I agree with the previous reviewer-- it does smell!! I threw it away 90% full bc I literally just couldn't take it any longer.

Also the more fair you are the more layers you need to put to have it not just look like clear nail polish. My friend is nc35-- she got a beautlful pink healthy glow with just 1 layer. In the summer when I'm nc20/25 I need two layers for it to look pink-- in the winter I need 3 layers-- at which point it hardly seems worth it-- bc instead of looking like pretty natural nails it just looks like a transparent pink nail polish.

I wanted this for a one coat and done- simple, every day healthy nail look, and for me it really couldn't provide that.

It was nice enough for what it was but yes it does smell awful

on 4/11/2016 6:00:00 PM

I like everything about this polish (the colour, the shine, the brush, it dries quickly, comes in a nice bottle) but IT SMELLS AWFUL, even several hours after application, and with only one coat. Thus, the 2/5 rating.

on 4/3/2016 7:21:00 PM

I have given up wearing nail polish as I don't have the time for the constant upkeep but always feel my nails don't look quite "done" as a result. This is perfect for me ... I wear it all the time. Just a nice gloss/glow that doesn't show chips or wear at all. A cinch to put on, dries in an instant. Off to put some on now ...

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gives your nails a nice, natural sheen that is fairly long lasting. I love the application brush-one of the best brushes for polish I have ever used.

This is my go to polish for a natural, pretty healthy nail look. Great formula and really looks lovely on!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is one of my favourite beauty products in the world!! I keep coming back to this again and again, despite that it costs quite a lot. Like all Dior nail polishes - it applies evenly, dries quickly (!), and most importantly - it makes my dry nails look SUPER HEALTHY and glowy!

It has the most beautiful see-through pink shade, and it actually makes the nail tips look whiter. I wear this almost all the time, and it LASTS for days on. I get quite a lot of comments on how healthy and pretty my nails look when I wear this, so I say go on and TRY it. I don't think I'll find another one like this anywhere else.

on 12/5/2015 8:55:00 PM

Okay, so it's a thirty-dollar clear nail polish. But it makes me feel like I am doing something for my nails. Something very low maintenance that pays high dividends. Because when it chips you can't really tell.

Look at it this way -- a manicure is $15. This is the cost of two manicures and there is quite a bit in that little bottle. So I think it's worth it.

Plus, as other reviewers have mentioned, the colour is really pretty in the daylight. A luminous mauve that makes me keep admiring my hands, as silly as that sounds.

on 12/3/2015 1:44:00 PM

Edit: this chips surprisingly quickly and easily.

"Pink is pinker" - yup. "White tips are whiter" - nope. Doesn't matter in what light I look at my nails ... The tips are pink toned. Which makes sense because this is a clear pink toned polish.

Creates a nice look though, but there must be a less expensive dupe out there (I paid $31 Cdn). Back in the day, Cutex made a clear pink polish that gave the same effect.

Splurge purchase that I regret.

Popular Polishes