Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Hourglass Cosmetics Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light
Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused LightAmbient Lighting Powder - Diffused LightAmbient Lighting Powder - Diffused LightAmbient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light

3.5

Mica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Hdi/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Octyldodecanol, Silica, Benzimidazole Diamond Amidoethyl Urea Carbamoyl Propyl Olymethylsilsesquioxane, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethicone, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Sorbic Acid, Olyacrylamide, Benzoic Acid, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Potassium Sorbate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate. May Contain : Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride),Ci 77491 (Iron Oxide),Ci 77492 (Iron Oxide), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxide),Ci 75470 (Carmine).

on 2/15/2016 6:07:00 AM

I've had to review this again. I was amazed by it at first, esp after seen wayne Goss' review on it. However, after using it for a while, it's not as amazing as I thought. It does 'blur' blemishes to some extent but nothing amazing. It's much better for giving u a "glow" but that's about it. And the "glow" is only temporary. A highlighter is much better for this purpose. I would NOT repurchase it again & sometimes, as women, we fall prey to beauty gimmicks we THINK we need but really don't. It is very expensive, so try and get a tester before purchasing. Mine is unfortunately sitting in my make up box - unloved :(

on 9/16/2014 1:45:00 PM

a nice setting powder. paraben free. fragrance free. pale yellow undertone. super duper fine "shimmer" that blurs into a diffused light, just like the name says. you get a lot of product in the plastic square compact. All in all I like it and use it for setting my under eye concealer and also as a wash for eyelids. However it does not mattify like other setting powders and although it is translucent the diffused light brightens which leaves my face lighter than my neck, which for me is pro for highlighting but a con for all over the face dusting.

Video Reviews & Tutorials