Catrice Glamour Doll Lashes

4.4

on 10/27/2017 10:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

My favourite mascara! I have the waterproof formula and it really is waterproof, it's a bit hard to take it off even with coconut oil. I live the brush. It lenghtens the lashes, doesn't give too much volume. It's not clumpy. Lasts all day, doesn't smudge (it says a lot because i have severely hooded eyes and oily eyelids). Holds the curl all day. Great for bottom lashes aswell.

on 3/30/2017 9:36:00 AM

I first bought the waterproof version of this and am very happy with it. The packaging is very elegant. It's fairly easy to apply, the effect is impressive and it only smudges a tiny bit. However, it does take a bit of work to remove, and I felt that it was too much pulling around the eye area for everyday use.

So I decided to try a non-waterproof version in the same line. I chose the False Lashes version in the light purple tube. It's not a bad mascara, I guess. Unlike the waterproof version, the brush is asymmetrical, which I'm not crazy about as it makes it more difficult to apply. I experienced quite a bit of smudging with this one, quite a bit more than with the waterproof version. It is, however, nice and easy to remove.

I kept looking for another mascara and have since found a far better one (Essence I Love Extreme Crazy Volume), so this one has been relegated to the back of the drawer, and most likely the bin!

on 3/29/2017 6:10:00 AM

This is my HG mascara (the purple tube). I was a huge fan of the L'Oréal beauty tubes, but the price was just too much for me. This catrice mascara is the ultimate mascara for me. Is cheap, gives me long, curled and thick lashes and is mega black. The skin around my eyes is prone to eczema and this mascara gives me no irritation what so ever. I really hope this stuff will never get discontinued from the catrice range, since I know the catrice people love to switch their stuff up.

on 3/17/2016 3:24:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have the waterproof version of this - it comes in a blue tube. I have bought this many times. It gives a nice fanned out look, and has minimal smudging, which to me is good enough as every mascara I tried gave me raccoon eyes by the end of the day. I live in a hot and humid country, so some sweat is unavoidable. I will tap a little extra powder on the lower, outer corner of my eyes, where smudging is most likely to take place. Some days I still see smudging, but its minimal and not too much a concern. Holds a curl well.

Note: I'm reviewing the waterproof version of this mascara.

I have straight lashes that I need to curl before I apply any mascara, otherwise it won't make any difference. For the last years, I've tried various mascaras from different brands and I've been having a hard time finding one that holds my lashes and doesn't clump. Besides, I've noticed that waterproof mascaras work best for my lash type.

So far, this mascara is the best that I have tried. I love the wand, it holds my curls very well during all day, gives lenght, volume and finally, it doesn't clump. It beautifully accentuates my eyes. I just need to put on the mascara, with no eyeliner or eyeshadow, and it looks beautiful and natural.

Besides the affordable price of this mascara, the brand Catrice is cruelty-free. My goal now is to use only cruelty free brands and so far, from what I've tried, Catrice is nailing it.

on 9/25/2016 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This smudges and its really hard to remove. I use Garnier micellar water and have to rub my eyes to take it off. Never buying this again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I purchased this in the Black Waterproof formula from Ulta.com (which some of the Catrice items are exclusive in the USA to Ulta) for ~$5 & I must say how very pleased I am w my purchase! The formula is amazing (very inky black, I'd love to buy this in Brown if it was available; very waterproof; non clumpy which I go thru my lashes w a spoolie after the 2nd coat has dried no problem....; all important traits in a mascara to me as well as price is important). I did not really have a HG mascara until I found this. My new HG! Luv the brush it's very nice & coats all of my baby lashes; the effect is splendid...gives length & holds curl. The packaging is a royal blue sleek euro-chic tube. I can easily spot it in my makeup bag. I wish more European brands like this & Essence were more easily available to my country!!

I have the purple tube (Glam&Doll) and I love it with a passion. I have short and straight lashes and this really gives me doll lashes (but not like spidery lashes). It's not clumpy, it doesn't smudge, it gives me length and volume and the curl lasts all day. Cheaper than Maybelline and L'Oreal mascaras, I'll definitely come back to this over and over again. Totally recommend.

So good, very much like L'oreal Telescopic, but cheaper!

I love this mascara and I use it everyday , I bought it again and I will keep buying it . This mascara seperates the lashes while it gives them length and good volume and I love that the colour is really black. And you get all that for such a low price.