Shiseido Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
Shiseido  Perfect Hydrating BB Cream

4.2

-Ensulizole 2% -Octinoxate 7.4% -Titanium Dioxide 7.2% Water, Dimethicone, Sd Alcohol 40-B, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Peg-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Silica, Xylitol, Peg-6, Peg-32, Peg/Ppg-14/7 Dimethyl Ether, Thiotaurine, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Arginine Hcl, Ononis Spinosa Root Extract, Sodium Pca, Sophora Angustifolia Root Extract, Ppg-17, Aluminum Hydroxide, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aluminum Distearate, Isostearic Acid, Stearic Acid, Trisodium Edta, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Talc, Butylene Glycol, Alcohol, Alumina, Polysilicone-2, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polybutylene Glycol/Ppg-9/1 Copolymer, Bht, Syzygium Jambos Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide.

on 9/7/2016 4:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I bought this bb on a whim while on airport for 30 euros. I am so happy with the buy i am planing to buy a backup and a lighter shade for winter.

I am around nc30, guerlain lingerie de peau 03 .i bought medium (slightly too light but works extremely good).

The shade is a true neutral, on the yellow spectrum, but not yellow, not beige pink either. For me, perfect!
It is slightly light for my liking but i am ok, it looks natural.

It smoothes my enlarged pores, and redness is tamed, while it lets my natural skin color and texture peak - in a way that it looks like i have nothing on

It is easy to blend, i use rt expert brush, but fingers work great too.

It has a dewy effect, not greasy, or oily. Just perfect - something i have been never able to achieve. Especially because i have oily skin and i hate the dewy finish foundations or luminizers give.

I set it with guerlain meteorites, and this combo is made in heaven. My skin looks baby soft, nourished, beautiful. I cannot stop looking at my acne marks and those nasty imoperfectons, they just look smoothed and pretty - like i have natural good skin. The base under it is Vichy Idealia gel cream for oily skin (it is slightly luminizing moistruizer, ended up being a good cream, enough moistruizing for summer months. The luminizing effect doesnt peak through when something's on top).

The coverage is light, can be build up to medium. I cant believe how good this looks. I have never achieved this with any other asian bb cream, western tinted moistruizer or a light/medium coverage foundation.
You see your skin and its texture, but in such a way that it looks naturally beautiful.

It doesnt hide too well pimples, so you need a concealer, but i have currently good skin so i dont use anything.

My skin didnt react badly on it, it feels light, it is comfortable to wear and lasts whole day. It doesnt fade or move. I wear it from 7 am to 11 pm and dont need to touch up. I blot with a regular tissue in the midday, and it stays put.

I cant praise this bb cream enough! Its unbelivable.

It is extremly good for sensitive, redness prone skin with enlarged pores, textured, flakey, oily skin.

on 6/5/2014 6:58:00 PM

Probably the best BB I've used to date! I love make up and I've tried so many different brands and I feel as a consumer I know what I'm talking about lol. This does not feel greasy on your face, it's so sheer and it doesn't have that feeling like you just put on a mask that you wear around all day! I highly recommend this product! The smell is ok too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I bought this amazing BB cream -35% and it cost me 25 euros.

I am a fair skinned Greek girl and NC20 is my closest match. I use this cream in Medium and it matches my skin almost perfect.

This cream has a discrete yet really beautiful perfume, and the consistency is creamy and goes on smoothly.

It comes in a tube which i really love because it is very convenient and I can have it in my purse wherever I go.

The texture feels luxurious and it is not runny or watery..

The coverage is sheer, just enough to even out your skintone. What i love about this cream is that id doesnt feel like i am wearing a foundation, and it definitely doesn't look like it either. It looks so natural.

As for my skin, i would say I am normal to combination. My cheeks are neither dry nor oily, but i do get oily on my forehead, nose, chin and around my nose.

This cream has a semi-matte, almost dewy finish, if i only apply one coat.

If i go on with more, it definitely looks a bit shiny.

Usually i only apply one coat and leave it as it is. I don't wear a moisturizer underneath because i feel like it gives me enough moisture but that's just me.

In a few words:

PROS-
feels luxurious
looks natural
smells great
moisturises my skin
Medium is a perfect match on my NC20 skin
great packaging
a little goes a long way
tube has a narrow opening which means less or no product waste
yellow undertones which is great for my yellowish skin, might not be so great for the cooler skin toned ones

CONS-
i got it -35% but it is a bit on the pricey side
only 3 shades to choose between
might accentuate oiliness on combination to oily skins

Overall, i believe this is a great BB cream, especially if your skin is dry to normal. Combination might work too, like it works for me. Acne prone and oily skin ladies will not be satisfied as this will only look greasy and provide no coverage at all.

I do recommend this and I have already bought a second tube.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is an overpriced bb cream that isn't very special. I've tried drugstore products better than this. I'd get a sample... This oxidizes and makes your skin look orangish.

on 10/21/2013 2:16:00 PM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Other

I love this BB cream! First, it's very low maintenance. If I'm in a rush in the morning, this is the base I reach for because it's a moisturizer/sunscreen/foundation in one. I think the SPF 35 is quite generous, considering other BB's and tinted moisturizers are usually in the 10-20 SPF range. And most importantly for any base product, it makes the skin look beautiful, fresh and evens out any discolorations. It also lasts pretty long on the skin. Add setting powder or UD setting spray and this lasts as well as any of my regular foundations.

The packaging is great as well. It's a long, thin tube that fits perfect in any bag. I also like that the tip is very thin. It controls the amount of product that is dispensed very well. It also keeps the packaging clean. Other BB's/TM's I've tried have similar packaging to lotions/hand creams, which can be messy.

This is one of the more accessible BB's made by an Asian company. It seems like most American BB's are like repackaged tinted moisturizers. And purchasing an Asian BB can be risky as far as the shade selection and purchasing online. This one is available at Sephora/department stores, is made by a reputable Asian company, and comes in shades that will fit more than just the palest of skintones.

I think the the price is very reasonable as well at $32 USD with 1.1 fl oz of product.