Broadway- imPRESS nails

I have tried these nails numerous times and I can never get them to stay for more than a couple hours (if that.) My though was that my nail beds are extremely oily so I used 99% alcohol before application and still had had them fall off quickly. I'll give it one more go one of these days but so far these are a bust. The designs and length are beautiful though!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

If you have larger fingers, this doesn't fit.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I do not put on fake nails a lot but this is the best brand of fake nails they go on tight and all ready have glue and look real everyone asks who did my nails and I like how they look like you went to get them on they look really pretty I only buy nails from this company really other nails hurt but these really do not hurt and are easy to take off

I love impress nails. Are they as good as professional acrylics? No. Are they great for a "omg, we're flying out to vegas for the weekend and i don't have time or money to get my nails done before hand? " Yes, yes these are perfect for that.
I hate getting my nails done. I work in the medical field and im a mom. So i usually keep my nails short, clean, and natural. But if i have a long weekend coming up, or a special event happening, i grab a box of impress nails. I always get compliments, and they last an easy 5 days for me. (I hear most people get 1 week out of theirs, but im REALLY rough on my hands)

I have used the imPress nails three times in a row now. I absolutely love them! I have never had acrylics before, always preferring my natural nails. My nails grow out ok, but I can never get them all the same length and shape before one or two break off. I also hate painting my nails because it never last more than a day and I cannot stand the sight of chipping of polish. I have had gel done on my nails before and they ruined my real nail bed. I have seen the imPress nails from youtube but never felt compelled enough to try. Then one girls night out we were all ohhing and ahhing over one of our friends "perfect" nails. She also had a really cute accent nail. We all wanted to know where she went and how she had time to get her nails done with the kiddos. She said they were fake and we were all floored. You literally would never know! If applied properly they look absolutely 100% like you just get a gel polish done on your real nails. I decided to try. Even with 0 experience with applying nails I was able to do it super quick and easy. My three tips would be: 1. Buy some brush on glue and put just the tinniest bit on your real nail before you apply. This will make the application last up to two weeks! 2. The nails have numbers on the back. Once you size yourself the first time write it down. Then it's super quick and easy to pick your size nails out next time. 3. When you want to take them off the easiest way I found was to use your nail to loosen the nails around the cuticle. Then soak for a couple seconds in acetone. This helps to saturate the inside and outside of the nail. They will become super soft and peel off gently. You can use a little nail polish remove to get the little bit of glue off your nails and you should not have damage to your real nail below. I love all the colors and designs to choose from. For the first time in my life I have beautiful nails all the time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the Impress Nails in Rock it - a classic French manicure. These things are amazing. I am hard on my hands, and I have tried everything to have a nice manicure without having to shell out for salon prices. I am going to stock-pile these.

Before I tried the Impress Nails, I was using Kiss Salon Acrylic French. Those are very nice nails, but the Impress are better. Here's why:

1) The traditional glue-on nails are a mess. First of all, I would get glue on the nail, reducing the shine. I would have an extra ridge of glue on the cuticle, extra glue under the nail. The Impress Nails are great. Wipe your nails with the alcohol pad, apply, and keep pressing for the next hour. I literally put these on before I walked out the door.

2) Traditional glued nails are really hard to get off. I had to soak my nails in acetone to remove the Kiss acrylic nail. (On the plus side, those Kiss nails weren't going anywhere because I used so much glue). The Impress Nails are so easy to remove. Loosen the nail at the cuticle, stick your finger in some acetone for about 5 seconds. The nail peels off, and you wipe off the remaining glue with polish remover.

3) No bubbles! I could traditional glue on nails to stick without having a ton of bubbles. I watched every tutorial out there, and I still had bubbles. They really made the nails look cheap. Because the Impress Nails have a glue pad, you don't have bubbles. Wonderful.

4) I think the Impress Nails are actually better quality than the Kiss Acrylic. The shine is better, and the tips are thinner. Yes, Kiss Acrylic is thinner at the cuticle line than Impress. But the tips of Kiss Acrylic were so thick and kind of clunky looking. I think the Impress look more like a natural nail, and the Impress "Short" length works better for me. I would have to cut and file the Kiss Acrylic. I have not done anything to the Impress.

5) The Impress nails look better longer than the Kiss. After 3 days, the shine is still great, and the nails have made it through showers, housework, dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, and touching up paint on my car. The Kiss Acrylic looked ratty after 2 days.

I saw that another review did not like that there was a gap at the cuticle. Yes, the glue pad stops about 1-2 mm short of the cuticle portion of the nail. Yes, there is a small gap, but my skin closes the gap. When applying the nail, try to push the nail down and gently into your cuticle. This eliminates the gap. But I also recommend using a nail brush with antibacterial soap, and gently scrubbing under the nail twice a day. I wear contacts, and my eye doctor recommend that approach for women who wear contacts and have longer nails.

Overall, I love these. I plan on taking a couple sets on vacation so that my nails look nice despite the sun, sand, saltwater, and pools.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

These nails have been a godsend. I hate painting my nails, but I hate sitting through manicures and even finding the time to go to the salon. These things are so easy to put on. They look great (super shiny), and they are super durable. It's been 10 and a half days and I still can't really get them off. Since day 3, I've tried to kind of pull them off, but it's really hard. It's not that they're uncomfortable or anything, I'm just not used to the sensation of wearing them.

Anyway, these things STAY ON. I wash my hands and scratch my legs a lot. These things aren't going anywhere. I've finally pulled a couple off (as gently as possible and from the sides), and they took some layers of nail off. Wasn't thrilled about that, but perhaps I shouldn't be doing it without acetone. Another downside to this product (for me), is the colors these come in and the unpredictability of where they'll be at and in what colors. I prefer a clean, chic, and modern look, and work in a professional setting. That means ombres, glitter, chevron patterns, and french manicures aren't my thing. I wish these came in more modern colors (even a matte), without accent nails. I'm going to try to paint them to see what happens.

Bottom line is that these are awesome. I'm always going to have "painted" nails now. I've gotten compliments.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I'm very on the fence about this product. They seem to work pretty well and a lot of things I dislike are things that I also like, but ultimately I just don't think these are for me.

First of all, these are practically child-sized to me. I do have larger nail beds but nothing too crazy, and with these even the largest sizes were nearly too small. I had to cut my nails short (probably too short, nearly to the quick) in order for these to cover my nail, and they don't fit properly to the sides on many of my fingers. I love short nails because they seem to last best since they're less likely to get caught on things & thus last longer, but I do wish these were a little longer. I did some research and read that they make "medium" length ImPRESS nails, but when I was purchasing them in store there was no length indication on the box. Also, the fact that these nails are so tiny makes the "accent" nails pretty much useless to me - I'm lucky if I can use them on my pinky.

Second, the glue tab. I dislike it because it creates a pretty large gap between the natural nail and the fake nail, which grosses me out since things easily get trapped in there. I also think the gap makes them look especially fake because it's very obvious. Despite that, I also think that this gap is a positive because it creates a little bit of give/flexibility to the nail so that even when it gets caught on stuff it doesn't just pop off.

Overall, I've had these nails on for over 48 hours, including through a shower, doing dishes, folding laundry, & packing boxes, and they still feel secure and look nice (as nice as they can considering how poorly they fit), but I won't be repurchasing due to the fit. The allure of this product is the gorgeous colors, accent nails, and fun designs, but as mentioned, those nails are practically unusable for me. I hope in the future there are more options when it comes to size, shape, & length!

I've had a fair amount of experience using press on nails, and I have to say I had the worst experience with these. They were brittle and oddly shaped around the cuticle, which gave me trouble forming them to my fingers. They came off almost instantly after application, contradicting their "one week minimum wear" promise. I would definitely never buy these again. I've found other press on nails at a lower price and higher quality.

As someone who's never had stick- ons last more than a few hours in the past, I felt I should write a review for these awesome nails! I bought them as an impulse buy at CVS. (The pale blue with funky accent nails called out to me- "Gossip girl") My first application lasted a week, and then I snagged the edge of one on something at work, even so, it didn't really ruin it. I'm very rough with my hands, so the fact they lasted that long was amazing! I feel that following the directions is important to ensure they are on well- someone said they "waited a half hour to file like it said," etc. but the directions say to wait at least one hour to file/ wet them. Another problem people may be having is due to the shape of their natural nail- if your own nail bed is really flat or really curved, I could see that causing issues where the press- ons might not stick well. My nails grow really thin and rip, so these press -ons are awesome for me! Will def be buying more 😁

Video Reviews & Tutorials