Broadway- imPRESS nails

4.1

I loved this product after receiving it in a complimentary voxbox I would definitely purchase again and I highly recommend this product!!!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My college age daughter started wearing these press on nails in college and they always looked so good on her. I have been having issues with my nails splitting and being somewhat weak. I have nail polish on most of the time, but my nails just weren't healing, so I decided to try these press ons myself. What fun! First of all, the designs are adorable. You can choose to be more natural, classic or go full out glam. There are so many styles to choose from - it's crazy. I applied them and it was relatively quick. No messy glue, just stick them on. I put them on 4 days ago and they are still going strong. They haven't loosened or popped off. Now I will say that if you look closely, you can tell they are fake nails. That being said, I probably could've sized some to my nails a bit better. I really do love them and I am really excited about picking out the next set. I definitely recommend these!

I wear the manicures and the pedicures. I get compliments constantly. So quick and cheaper than a salon and look just as good IMO. The secret to long wear is to use nail glue. The self adhesive just doesn’t work, but I’m not knocking it for that. Love, love, love these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These nails are absolute game changers for me. As a college student always looking to save my pennies, I would paint my nails with dollar store/ drugstore polish and wait ages for them to dry only to have accidently made smudges on them by the end of the day. These nails, when sized and applied correctly, look incredibly natural and take less than 5 minutes for me to put on since there’s no nail glue involved. I work as a sales associate at a high fashion store and am always asked where I get my nails done. People are always shocked when I tell them I actually they’re actually a $4 press on pack from Walmart. If you’re worried about the longevity of these nails, don’t be. These last a week and a half on my nails on average on me. I figure I could keep them on for longer but I prefer to take it off after a week and a half because as my actual nail grows out it creates a gap between my nail bed and the press on which always snags on my hair. Other than that, it’s a great product that gets you a gorgeous look at a steal of a price.

I have tried these nails numerous times and I can never get them to stay for more than a couple hours (if that.) My though was that my nail beds are extremely oily so I used 99% alcohol before application and still had had them fall off quickly. I'll give it one more go one of these days but so far these are a bust. The designs and length are beautiful though!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

If you have larger fingers, this doesn't fit.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I do not put on fake nails a lot but this is the best brand of fake nails they go on tight and all ready have glue and look real everyone asks who did my nails and I like how they look like you went to get them on they look really pretty I only buy nails from this company really other nails hurt but these really do not hurt and are easy to take off

I love impress nails. Are they as good as professional acrylics? No. Are they great for a "omg, we're flying out to vegas for the weekend and i don't have time or money to get my nails done before hand? " Yes, yes these are perfect for that.
I hate getting my nails done. I work in the medical field and im a mom. So i usually keep my nails short, clean, and natural. But if i have a long weekend coming up, or a special event happening, i grab a box of impress nails. I always get compliments, and they last an easy 5 days for me. (I hear most people get 1 week out of theirs, but im REALLY rough on my hands)

I have used the imPress nails three times in a row now. I absolutely love them! I have never had acrylics before, always preferring my natural nails. My nails grow out ok, but I can never get them all the same length and shape before one or two break off. I also hate painting my nails because it never last more than a day and I cannot stand the sight of chipping of polish. I have had gel done on my nails before and they ruined my real nail bed. I have seen the imPress nails from youtube but never felt compelled enough to try. Then one girls night out we were all ohhing and ahhing over one of our friends "perfect" nails. She also had a really cute accent nail. We all wanted to know where she went and how she had time to get her nails done with the kiddos. She said they were fake and we were all floored. You literally would never know! If applied properly they look absolutely 100% like you just get a gel polish done on your real nails. I decided to try. Even with 0 experience with applying nails I was able to do it super quick and easy. My three tips would be: 1. Buy some brush on glue and put just the tinniest bit on your real nail before you apply. This will make the application last up to two weeks! 2. The nails have numbers on the back. Once you size yourself the first time write it down. Then it's super quick and easy to pick your size nails out next time. 3. When you want to take them off the easiest way I found was to use your nail to loosen the nails around the cuticle. Then soak for a couple seconds in acetone. This helps to saturate the inside and outside of the nail. They will become super soft and peel off gently. You can use a little nail polish remove to get the little bit of glue off your nails and you should not have damage to your real nail below. I love all the colors and designs to choose from. For the first time in my life I have beautiful nails all the time.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I purchased the Impress Nails in Rock it - a classic French manicure. These things are amazing. I am hard on my hands, and I have tried everything to have a nice manicure without having to shell out for salon prices. I am going to stock-pile these.

Before I tried the Impress Nails, I was using Kiss Salon Acrylic French. Those are very nice nails, but the Impress are better. Here's why:

1) The traditional glue-on nails are a mess. First of all, I would get glue on the nail, reducing the shine. I would have an extra ridge of glue on the cuticle, extra glue under the nail. The Impress Nails are great. Wipe your nails with the alcohol pad, apply, and keep pressing for the next hour. I literally put these on before I walked out the door.

2) Traditional glued nails are really hard to get off. I had to soak my nails in acetone to remove the Kiss acrylic nail. (On the plus side, those Kiss nails weren't going anywhere because I used so much glue). The Impress Nails are so easy to remove. Loosen the nail at the cuticle, stick your finger in some acetone for about 5 seconds. The nail peels off, and you wipe off the remaining glue with polish remover.

3) No bubbles! I could traditional glue on nails to stick without having a ton of bubbles. I watched every tutorial out there, and I still had bubbles. They really made the nails look cheap. Because the Impress Nails have a glue pad, you don't have bubbles. Wonderful.

4) I think the Impress Nails are actually better quality than the Kiss Acrylic. The shine is better, and the tips are thinner. Yes, Kiss Acrylic is thinner at the cuticle line than Impress. But the tips of Kiss Acrylic were so thick and kind of clunky looking. I think the Impress look more like a natural nail, and the Impress "Short" length works better for me. I would have to cut and file the Kiss Acrylic. I have not done anything to the Impress.

5) The Impress nails look better longer than the Kiss. After 3 days, the shine is still great, and the nails have made it through showers, housework, dishes, laundry, grocery shopping, and touching up paint on my car. The Kiss Acrylic looked ratty after 2 days.

I saw that another review did not like that there was a gap at the cuticle. Yes, the glue pad stops about 1-2 mm short of the cuticle portion of the nail. Yes, there is a small gap, but my skin closes the gap. When applying the nail, try to push the nail down and gently into your cuticle. This eliminates the gap. But I also recommend using a nail brush with antibacterial soap, and gently scrubbing under the nail twice a day. I wear contacts, and my eye doctor recommend that approach for women who wear contacts and have longer nails.

Overall, I love these. I plan on taking a couple sets on vacation so that my nails look nice despite the sun, sand, saltwater, and pools.

Video Reviews & Tutorials