Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure

4.1

These nails are popular at our barn! Yes, you read that right... these things, with just their sticky backs will hold up to a week of barn chores. Hauling hay, grooming horses, bathing horses, mucking stalls... they’ll stay on. And i’m not nice to my nails either haha. After about a week the pointer finger will start to get lose for me, but that’s about it. My nails are even growing faster/healthier! I would highly recommend these and at such a low price and great colors/patterns- what’s not to recommend?!

I love manicures. I love going to the salon every few weeks and am willing to spend for well done nails. Let me say I was absolutely SHOCKED to fall in love with a well-priced (cheap) set of press on nails! I have had them on for a week and they are showing no signs of stopping. I have gotten compliments and can't wait to go a bit more glam next time. They have great options and they last. I scrubbed my dog a few days ago and they did not budge. Great for my look and my wallet.

I loved this product after receiving it in a complimentary voxbox I would definitely purchase again and I highly recommend this product!!!

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

My college age daughter started wearing these press on nails in college and they always looked so good on her. I have been having issues with my nails splitting and being somewhat weak. I have nail polish on most of the time, but my nails just weren't healing, so I decided to try these press ons myself. What fun! First of all, the designs are adorable. You can choose to be more natural, classic or go full out glam. There are so many styles to choose from - it's crazy. I applied them and it was relatively quick. No messy glue, just stick them on. I put them on 4 days ago and they are still going strong. They haven't loosened or popped off. Now I will say that if you look closely, you can tell they are fake nails. That being said, I probably could've sized some to my nails a bit better. I really do love them and I am really excited about picking out the next set. I definitely recommend these!

I wear the manicures and the pedicures. I get compliments constantly. So quick and cheaper than a salon and look just as good IMO. The secret to long wear is to use nail glue. The self adhesive just doesn’t work, but I’m not knocking it for that. Love, love, love these.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

These nails are absolute game changers for me. As a college student always looking to save my pennies, I would paint my nails with dollar store/ drugstore polish and wait ages for them to dry only to have accidently made smudges on them by the end of the day. These nails, when sized and applied correctly, look incredibly natural and take less than 5 minutes for me to put on since there’s no nail glue involved. I work as a sales associate at a high fashion store and am always asked where I get my nails done. People are always shocked when I tell them I actually they’re actually a $4 press on pack from Walmart. If you’re worried about the longevity of these nails, don’t be. These last a week and a half on my nails on average on me. I figure I could keep them on for longer but I prefer to take it off after a week and a half because as my actual nail grows out it creates a gap between my nail bed and the press on which always snags on my hair. Other than that, it’s a great product that gets you a gorgeous look at a steal of a price.

I have tried these nails numerous times and I can never get them to stay for more than a couple hours (if that.) My though was that my nail beds are extremely oily so I used 99% alcohol before application and still had had them fall off quickly. I'll give it one more go one of these days but so far these are a bust. The designs and length are beautiful though!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Fine

If you have larger fingers, this doesn't fit.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

I do not put on fake nails a lot but this is the best brand of fake nails they go on tight and all ready have glue and look real everyone asks who did my nails and I like how they look like you went to get them on they look really pretty I only buy nails from this company really other nails hurt but these really do not hurt and are easy to take off

I love impress nails. Are they as good as professional acrylics? No. Are they great for a "omg, we're flying out to vegas for the weekend and i don't have time or money to get my nails done before hand? " Yes, yes these are perfect for that.
I hate getting my nails done. I work in the medical field and im a mom. So i usually keep my nails short, clean, and natural. But if i have a long weekend coming up, or a special event happening, i grab a box of impress nails. I always get compliments, and they last an easy 5 days for me. (I hear most people get 1 week out of theirs, but im REALLY rough on my hands)