Batiste Dry Shampoo - Deep & Dark Brown

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Deep & Dark Brown

3.8

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Batiste is the best dry shampoo I can find. It is easy to blend into the hair. It looks refreshed and clean. It does not leave it sticky or dirty looking and does not leave tons of white residue in my hair.
I love Batiste Divine Dark it works the best for my dark hair. I also like the blush scent but this dark shade works the best for my hair color. I also tried the Beautiful Brunette bottle which was too reddish orange for my hair.
(Divine Dark is for anyone with shades on the dark hair spectrum — color-treated or natural. From mahogany to chocolate to midnight black. Scent-mild notes of bergamot, white peach, and vanilla bean)

(Beautiful Brunette is for -caramel to copper to chestnut (and hello redheads!)

on 11/29/2018 6:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

THIS DRY SHAMPOO IS EVERYTHING I WANT! Don't even try those super expensive dry shampoos! This brand surely has something for you that'll meet your needs. It sprays brown on my dark brown hair so that my roots don't appear dull; it adds volume; the oils are kept at bay so my hair looks fresh & clean; and it's adorable! 5/5!

Ce produit est idéal pour les cheveux de couleur foncée! J'utilise ses multiples fois par semaine au lieu de laver mes cheveux. Il aide à ajouter un petit corps aux cheveux. La meilleure partie de cela est qu'il ne laisse pas de résidu blanc dans vos cheveux. (Surtout visible sur les cheveux bruns foncés comme le mien)

on 10/6/2018 3:28:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite dry shampoo! I have dark brown hair and this doesn't give my hair a white cast, really gives me volume and takes care of my oily roots. I used to wash every single day, now I can go 2 to 3 days without washing. It has a strong sprayer, and I need to use in a well ventilated area because the smell is strong, so I just hold my breath when I spray it. This does not leave my hair sticky or stiff, like some other dry shampoos. I always have a bottle on hand.

This product is great for dark colored hair! I use its multiple times a week in lieu of washing my hair. It helps add a little body to to hair. The best part of this is that it doesn't leave a white residue in your hair. (especially prominent on dark brown hair like mine)

on 9/13/2017 8:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I use this on my second day hair whenever my roots start looking limp and oily. I don't know what to day about this product, as it doesn't excite me. It does the job it's supposed to, and that's why I've given it 4 stars.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

Don't know why I didn't try this sooner. It is a little pricey ($7/can at Target) but sooo much easier to use if you have dark hair. I don't know of a cheaper dry shampoo for brunettes so this is as good as it gets!

I would just make sure to wear a bathrobe or cape over my clothes before using this, and don't use it near anything you don't want to get dirty. The pigment can cause some discoloration.

Wow- I only wish I had given this brand a shot years ago. HG hair product.
This stuff has taken me from a daily wet washer to a 2 to 3x a week latherer
and not only that, my hair actually looks better on the second and third day.
I have oily roots and I never would have imagined going not only one day
without regular shampoo, but two, and actually loving the way my hair looks.
I have longish, thick hair and using this product in the "dark and deep" has
actually allowed me to protect my dark auburn dye job. Amazing! Like other
users, I have noticed the brown does get on my forehead and hands while
styling, but comes right off with a quick wipe or two and a good hand scrub.
IMO it's a small price to pay for the benefits- no daily hassle with blow drying,
not having to watch my hair color literally go down the drain, actually liking
the texture/ look of my 2nd and 3rd day hair... and I happen to LOVE the way
this one smells! Someone said it smells like chocolate and I agree. Yum!
My tips are- use sparingly, you can always add more product if need be, but
I've found "less is more". Spray roots only, let it sit for a few minutes, then
rub with fingers. Follow with vigorous brushing and style as usual. I've tried
many other dry shampoos and I can honestly say Batiste blows them out
of the water, all the fragrances seem to work equally well... just a great
product! If you're an oily gal who's on the fence, try it!

on 4/3/2017 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this and love the smell! It works exactly like it's supposed to and it's one of my favorite dry shampoos.

on 4/2/2017 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I really like this one... And I have had very little trouble with the brown stain getting on places I dont want it to be. Yes, it gets on my hands at first, but its super light and easy as pie to just rinse my hands off. But if it does get on some of my stuff, its no big deal to me. Its never yet been enough of a thing that its a deal-breaker.

It gives me three whole extra days of no-poo which is phenomenal. I used to wash every day!

I also benefit greatly from the volume boost... My hair is straight and has a tendency to really just hang heavy and close to my head. Wonderful to have body in it, finally, thanks to this stuff.

The smell, to my nose, is mild... fruity and floral. Its a very happy scent, and not at all too strong. I have no complaints about the scent whatsoever, and actually, I enjoy it. Its heads above all the scents of all the other dry shampoos I've tried. Bad smells are deal breakers for me, but this one is good.

I have one complaint: I am surprised no one has mentioned this here in the reviews... As much as I like this I am concerned about the drying effects it has on my hair. This feels more drying than others I've tried. Keeping my hair healthy and elastic is definitely important to me. I am going to try using less from now on and see if that factor can be reduced.

Otherwise, this is a great purchase and a really cute canister to boot.