Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

Filtered by hair type : Straight age: 25-29
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30

4.4

on 8/25/2015 3:51:00 AM

I got a sample of this in the medium shade, which is way too dark for my skin tone. I gave it away to someone with a darker skin tone and taught them how to use it. This product is light to medium weight, not too heavy or cakey. The shade itself is very orange though, and requires quite a bit of blending. This is lightly fragranced, but it does not bother me too much. Overall, this was just an okay cc cream, comparable to drugstore brands, and not really worth the price tag.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my go-to CC cream on the weekend days or weekdays I don't feel putting on foundtation. It's incredibly moisturizing and gives a nice glow to my skin. It doesn't give heavy coverage but my face looks much more even with it on. I have the light for colder months and light-medium for late spring and summer.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

When I bought this, I was looking for a broad spectrum sun screen tinted moisturizer and this pretty much seemed to do what I wanted. As a fair skinned person leaving my 20's I want to make sure I'm taking good care of my skin. It makes my skin look very healthy. I have applied with fingers, a Beauty Blender, and a stippling brush. It looks good applied with any of those.

It is a very light coverage. I got it in the fair color and the color blended well with my skin. I also used it under Nars and MUFE and it works well. It moisturized well, my skin feels very soft and does not look oily. It has not caused any break outs, but I'm not prone to breakouts or oil slicks.

It does protect against the sun quite well, I tested in a volunteer activity out in the sun for about 9 hours. I did not get so much as a red spot. I did reapply once. The color lasts fairly well through the day but does fade. When it fades, it fades pretty evenly.

I wouldn't say it was too different than the Aveeno tinted moisturizer and while I think I might reorder, I'm not sure I would repurchase over the Aveeno which is roughly half the price.

on 6/13/2013 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is my new HG product!!

I have been raving about it ever since my first application. I have it in light and also light/med - botth of which are too dark for my skin. I'm not one to ever go darker with foundations and the like but with CC it actually blends beautifully and gives me a holiday glow. I've tried the very light and it matches me perfectly but is too pale for summer. Also tried the peach which isn't available at all counters and that's my best match so far and will be my next purchase :)

It corrects, protects and perfects! SPF 30 is awesome, part of the moisture surge range so is hydrating, oil free so great for my skin type, and has optic technology where it bounces the light giving a very natural and radiant look to the skin.

When my skin is behaving I use it on it's on. When it's blemished I use it as a base under my doublewear or whatever foundation I'm in the mood for.

Buy this you won't regret it!!

on 6/3/2013 5:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is amazing. My skin is somewhat oily, especially in the T-zone, with red patches and some acne/scars. It completely smooths all that out, yet is not as thick and is definitely not "cakey" like the foundation I was using.

Ever since I got this product, I have been getting compliments like, "Your skin is glowing," "I can't tell that you ever had acne," "Your skin looks beautiful," etc.

It seems to stay on all day, although if I touch or rub my face during the day, I find it helpful to reapply the CC cream midday.

I have been using it only a few weeks, so I can't tell how long the package will last. All I know is that I need very little to cover my whole face. Because I don't need to use foundation on top of the CC cream, this product makes getting ready in the morning so much faster!

I will definitely be buying this again, and have been recommending it to everyone!