Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Bronzer SPF 30

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Airbrushing Bronzer SPF 30

4.5

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide 15.0%, Zinc Oxide 10.0% Inactive Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Tricaprylin, Magnesium Silicate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide

on 5/12/2017 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought this bronzer in the light bronzer shade to use for early spring before I have a tan. I am really pleased.This is a perfect shade of tan I naturally would get and it goes on very smooth & blends. I always end up going back to Physicians Formula for bronzers. It doesn't irritate my skin and it looks good. As always, I wish the packaging was less bulky & more flat without the brush but Oh well. It's a bit expensive for drugstore too but I waited for a sale to purchase. I expect to use this for next few years as my early season or early fall bronzer. It's very nice quality and the shade is good, not too orange. I recommend this one over the butter bronzer.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Purchased in shade Light Bronze. It adds a nice warmth to the skin and lasts throughout the day. Most bronzers look orange on my fair skin, or break me out. This does neither. There is no glitter in it but it is also not completely matte.

Also just like the talc free blush (which is also lovely) this is very pigmented. Because it is so pigmented I feel the price is reasonable, since I'll have this product for a long time. I would recommend using a different makeup brush to apply it other than what is provided.

This shade compliments my fair skin beautifully. I swirl a blush brush gently, tap off excess, and use that amount to add dimension to face.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favorite products ever. For a pressed powder, it is remarkably smooth and silky. There is no obvious shimmer or sparkle in this bronzer, but it's not entirely matte either. It has the slightest hint of satin glow to it that makes your skin look healthier, while looking like it's still bare. It never pulls orange, just imparts a nice sunkissed glow.

I don't use it as a bronzer exactly. I bought it in the Light Bronzer shade, which is just a teensy bit deeper than my skintone, so I can buff it all over my face. It evens out my skintone and has an airbrushing effect to minimize pores and flaws. There is no fragrance, and it causes zero irritation to my extremely sensitive skin.

The packaging is a bit bulky because there's a mirror underneath the pan (which is a nice idea) and a compartment for the brush. The brush is awful, it has thick scratchy bristles, just throw it out. I use a cheapo Ecotools bronzer brush to apply this and it works wonderfully.

on 5/12/2016 11:14:00 AM

I have never been a fan of bronzer until now. I am pale with neutral leaning towards peach undertones. Every bronzer I had tried before this was too orange, too dark, or packed with glitters. I have this in the shad light bronze, and it is my HG bronzer, for sure. I don't label very many of my products HG, but this is it. This is my second summer using this product. The texture is very creamy feeling for a pressed powder. I love how compressed the powder is, as you don't get powder falling all over the place and just the right amount gets on your brush. I reach for it quite often, as it is has just a healthy beautiful glow without the glittery look. I have large pores and combo skin, so I have to be careful with shimmery looks. I even use this to brighten up my face when I use a foundation that washes me out a bit too much, as my neck is pale and sometimes I like to match my face to my neck when I do flawless looks. I am such a fan of Physicians Formula Airbrushing finish and texture that I also have the translucent face powder and the blush in natural. The face powder is also my HG powder, and if they blush came in more shades, it would be HG as well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

This stuff is fantastic! It makes my skin look flawless and airbrushed, so it holds true to its name. I just dust this over my foundation or BB Cream and it just makes me look so much better. There is no fragrance to it that I can notice - granted I can be pretty oblivious to some things - so that is a plus. It didn't cause me to breakout and the colour and wear time is amazing. I have oily skin and this didn't add any excess shine or oil or anything like that. It is a little more expensive for a drugstore bronzer in comparison to some other ones on the market but it is definitely worth every penny! I'm so glad I went out and bought this on a whim when I first saw it. Love the Physicians Formula line and this is just another fantastic product released by them. Hope they never discontinue it! Will definitely be repurchasing but I won't need to for awhile... this stuff lasts forever! :)

Skin: Normal, Other, Neutral

This is the first bronzer I've ever used, so take it all with a grain of salt!

Unlike the other reviewers, I found that this bronzer had a strong orangey/yellowy tinge on my skin, especially with the included brush which seemed to want to over-apply. It emphasized the little clogged pores/bumps on my skin.

on 6/27/2014 8:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

I just bought this today. I got it in the Light Bronzer. I love the blue compact -- has a mirror and a small kabuki brush. The reason for my purchase is that I was recently diagnosed with rosacea and was revamping my whole face routine. I have not let my skin get any sun for years and have purchased bronzers in the past to add summer color to my face. But this stuff is so nice, I tried a little on as blush and I think I have found a good thing! It is also recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. I am so happy with this stuff!

on 5/23/2014 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I thought at first this would be a matte bronzer and it is more so than the majority of PF bronzers BUT if you need a totally matte bronzer this might not be what you want. My pores are usually so noticible with bronzers so I was on the look out for one that wasn't so shimmery and didn't make my pores look huge. I like it a lot and it's very easy to use. I get enough product on my brush that I usually blow a little off before using. It blends like a dream, no chalkiness at all. I'm pretty fair but I got the darker one because all "light" bronzers never seem to give me the glow I'm looking for. I also went on YouTube to better learn how to apply bronzer and learned a few tips from some beauty gurus on there and the result was a light kiss if color without looking like an Oompa Loompa or flat out dirty. Start with a little and build from there. Great bronzer!!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I like this bronzer. However, slightly disappointed that this isn't matte. When I purchased this, it appeared matte in the store lighting. But once I tried it on, there is slight shimmer in this. Still, a great bronzer. There are two shades: Light Bronze and Bronze. I purchased the shade in Bronze and it works well on my medium toned olive skin. LOVE that this has no orange tones! This bronzer gives such a natural sunkissed color. The texture of this bronzer is smooth and it doesn't appear cakey at all. This layers very well too! Another great feature is that this bronzer doesn't break me out. It does contain oil in it and even though I'm oily, it doesn't make me appear greasy or blotchy. This bronzer lasts all day and stays true to color. Lastly, I love the electric blue packaging. Usually, PF packaging is bulky and cheap looking. But, this bronzer comes in a pretty package.

Update: I knocked two lippies off. Unfortunately, this bronzer isn't the best choice for oily skin with visible pores. Because this bronzer has a very heavy "sheen" effect to it, I notice by the end of the day, this bronzer makes my skin look oily and my pores look big. Back on the market to look for a true matte bronzer that will be better for my skin.

I bought this bronzer as a replacement for my NYC sunny bronzer because it gave me tiny headless pimples along my cheekbones. With this bronzer however, it doesn't break me out and gives my cheekbones a nice defining tint. It matches my skin nicely and doesn't look unnatural at all!