Chapstick Cake Batter

Cake Batter

4.5

on 7/5/2017 7:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I've used this lip balm for a while now and it is the only flavor I buy. I have a few backups in case I lose track of one. I love the light sweet scent and it really does moisturize my lips especially when I slather on a bunch at night. I asked my mom to pick this up at the grocery store once and she couldn't find it so she got the tropical pack and I just about lost my mind lol :P (the lime one reminded me of sprite so I did use it up haha)

on 2/22/2017 1:23:00 PM

Chapstick in general is awesome! Cheap and probably the best treatment for dry lips! I love the Cake Batter flavor. It reminds me more than anything else I have been able to find, of Naturistics's Vanilla Lip Balm that I used to wear all the time in the 90s! It smells very delicious! And works as well as all Chapstick brand products do! Highly recommend!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love chapstick! I'm also a bonne bell fan but some of their stuff has lanolin in it which drives my lips mad. It hurts so bad (e.g. Avon Lip Dew is awful like that so are the liquid lipsmackers), + I need SPF but something in my body chemistry turns some SPFs foul tasting (e.g. Hawaiian Tropic & wetnwild are 2 offenders my recent memory) so I try to avoid SPF in lip stuff in general but the SPF chapstick don't bug me too bad at any rate. I don't like the bitter azz gross taste it gives off. Cake batter is an awesome flavor. It reminds me of MAC lippies, it's very creamy & perf for the holidays I'm glad I hung onto some of my old ones from last year I have a MU bag full of chapstick! But I have a 1 gallon baggie of lipsmackers lol gotta spread the love around already!! I just ordered $35 more work from shopchapstick.com that site is bombbbb if u order $15+ u get free shipping! All the new flavors I got mint choc chip, mint tea, grapefruit; & 3 tinted 1s on order I'm so psyched to get my order!Chapstick or lipsmackers oh my that is like coke vs. pepsi?If you like sweet gourmand flavors it's back on shopchapstick.com !! Can I get a big heck yeah from the chapstick girls like me [heck ya!] None of the fun flavors are sold in stores around me so go to shopchapstick.com for all of the current flavors! **Not affiliated**

on 1/15/2016 9:12:00 AM

OK, I think Cake Batter is a limited holiday collection, so I may need to stock up, because I am addicted to this Chapstick! I bought 2 of the 3 packs for stocking stuffers and have labeled my families name on individual ones. I also gave one to my Autistic client that I watch. He rarely likes anything new, and actually is scared when I offer him something new. To see his face when he used the Chapstick Cake Batter says it all. He now uses it every day after he takes his meds. This smells and feels great!!!!

on 3/21/2016 10:16:00 PM

♥under $2
♥feels a lot more smooth than other Chapstick flavors
♥smells like vanilla and frosting
♥strong fragrance, but not overpowering
♥moisturizing

I'm on my second tube of this flavor and I love it c: Feels very creamy and slick, and somewhat greasy, but not in a bad way.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product is overall good. It's super cheap and very affordable. The packaging is cute and very convenient to take around everywhere you go. There's lots of product and this lasts a very long time. I only bought this recently but I already love it. It smells very sweet and like vanilla and is very very moisturising. This product is a must have and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a cute, cheap and moisturising lip balm!

! Smells like... Well vanilla frosting but not over powering. Is more creamy and smooth than other flavors! I like this but seems to dry my lips out. the Candy Candy scent is by far much better and much smoother!!! I will give my cake batter away.

my favorite chapstick ever!!!!! i have one of these in each of my vehicles and my desk at work. always always have one in my bag too. i have repurchased multiple times. love love love

I've seen this flavor EVERYWHERE, but I just bought one today. It has a very creamy vanilla scent, and it reminds me of the candy corn flavored Revo lip balm. It feels a little different than other Chapstick flavors, but it's still great. I HIGHLY recommend it if you don't like the original Chapstick flavors and want something that smells great enough to eat!

I do not recommend this product. Whenever I use it I crave Funfetti cake really bad. I keep making my mom go out at but funfetti cake mix and icing. I now have 3 fucking confetti cakes sitting in my kitchen.

Top Rated Lip Treatments