NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

NARS Cosmetics Radiant Creamy Concealer

3.8

on 8/24/2017 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Love this. Full coverage and brightening for concealing dark circles, I look fresh and awake like nothing else. May be too drying for some but works great on my very oily skin, I set with a bit of powder and it lasts all day without creasing which is very impressive.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

There's a reason why this concealer gets so much love despite the high price point- it's a quality product and really gets the job done in terms of coverage. I have this in both Vanilla (for undereyes/highlighting) and Custard (for blemishes).

I do see similarities between this and another stand out (and much, much less expensive) concealer, the Maybelline Fit Me. HOWEVER, and I do hate admitting this because no one wants to be locked into spending $29 on something as daily basic as concealer, this has better coverage than the Fit Me. Don't get me wrong- if you're balling on a budget, and like the packaging of this concealer but just can't bring yourself to buy it, Fit Me is a totally passable dupe.

Super good coverage is something that matters to me, and even when I'm wearing light makeup I like a radiant undereye area. If you're dealing with blemishes or dark circles, this is a good combo of a lightweight formula and pretty heavy coverage. It doesn't get cakey and the creasing was non-existent when I set it with powder.

The packaging is very secure, sleek and easy to use. Just your traditional doe-foot applicator in a long skinny tube. I can't imagine the packaging being an issue for anyone, but the price is another story. Paying $29 versus your usual drugstore concealer price of $7-$11 is a bit of a leap, and I needed to see some fireworks to make repeated purchases a possibility.

Long story short: this IS a great concealer. It's full-coverage, yet rather lightweight and non-cakey, and long-wearing. My Physicians Formula Conceal Rx is still my go-to just because it offers full coverage and a better price, but I will be using this consistently and most likely repurchasing.

on 12/11/2016 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I am always on the hunt for my HG concealer, and this one is pretty close to HG right now, the closest I ever got to a HG concealer. It's light, the coverage is great, it's not drying or cakey, it stays put all day once it's set with a light setting powder.

Yes, it's expensive, but it's NARS, so it's in the price range you would expect from something like that.

I use the shade Vanilla, light #2, and it's perfect for my fairer than NW15 skin.

on 11/11/2016 1:46:00 PM

I've gone back to this time over time. Nothing beats it. I'm fair completed and go between Chantily and Vanilla. One tube lasts a while, doesn't make me look dry or Cakey. LOVE

on 10/15/2016 9:48:00 AM

I absolutely love this, holy grail for me. Its creamy, not to thick and leaves a really lovely smooth natural finish, chantilly matches my complexion too. Ive dry, rosacea prone skin, this doesn't cling, crease or separate. Its very expensive but I think its worth it, ill keep repurchasing this.

This is the first concealer that I have purchased that does EVERYTHING that I want it to do. I use it both under my eyes and on my face over spots that my foundation doesn't cover. My undereye area creases no matter what. I have tried countless under eye concealers (UD Naked, Maybelline Fit Me, NYX HD, to name a few) and have never found one that covers well and doesn't crease or look super heavy under my eye area until this one. It also has good enough coverage that I can use it on my hyperpigmentation on my face and it covers super well and doesn't look super heavy over my foundation. My only "complaint" is that I bought the wrong shade. I am going to use the one I have up and go into a Sephora to try and get my perfect shade for both my face and my undereye area. I don't like how much it costs, but I think it is worth every penny because I can use this for so many different purposes. I have no desire to try any other concealers anymore.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is such a great concealer. I have extremely pale skin and have never in my life been able to find a concealer a shade lighter than my skin tone, but Chantilly is just that! I use Chantilly for highlighting and the next shade darker for concealing blemishes and scars. It has a creamy consistency, full coverage and wears extremely well. I have found that it can crease under the eye, but if I set that area with powder straight after applying then it's all good. Not as light reflecting as some other concealers, but it highlights (particularly under the eyes) beautifully. Yes, it's on the pricey side, but a little goes a long way so I can see this lasting a long time.
I recommend it to pale gals (or guys!) who have difficulty finding a light enough shade, people with seriously dark under eye circles, those who want to cover up acne or scars or anyone who wants a heavy-duty, full coverage concealer - everyone, really!

Love, love, love this concealer! Chantilly is a great color on my fair skin. Long lasting, easy application. It can have the tendency to crease if it is applied to heavily. Has a highlighting quality to it. The only downside is that it is quite expensive.

on 3/11/2016 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This is my HG concealer for spots/scars and redness. Chantilly is a perfect match for me and blends out to be completely undetectable on my skin -- really important since I don't wear foundation. It has a satin, skin-like finish and doesn't fade at all throughout the day on my oily skin. I find the coverage to be full and comparable to my previous HG, MUFE Full Cover, but the Nars is a way better color match and much easier for me to work with. It also doesn't cling to dry patches like the MUFE did and has a nicer finish. For reference, I always use a brush to blend this concealer out after dotting it on with the applicator (I use the tiny pencil/smudge brush that comes in the Eco Tools 5 piece eye set) because using my finger to blend lessened the coverage and made it look cakey. I've found that using a brush is actually faster and more hygienic so I don't mind.

HG and repurchase. The price is a bit steep for concealer, but it's completely worth it for me because the formula and color match are the best I've found for my needs. I only use a few, tiny dots each day so I think my tube will last for a really long time.

on 12/25/2015 8:52:00 AM

This works amazing for covering dark circles and also highlightning, I'm so happy with this product.