NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

Filtered by age: 19-24
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

4.2

on 1/2/2018 7:51:00 PM

10/10 concealer. Not a better concealer out there.

I first used this concealer with a full face of foundation, & truthfully didn't care for it. It just didn't wow me, especially for the price. It sat in my collection for awhile- and I decided to try it out with a more natural face. Some days, I like to look more natural (though I love full out glam most days ❤️) I honestly had troubles finding a concealer that didn't look obvious under my eyes. My skin is clear, and I have tiny under eye circles- but I have blue veins under each of my eyes. I've had them for years, and they have always made me self conscious- they're easily covered with a full face of makeup. This is the only concealer that looks flawless under my eyes. It brightens, covers the blue veins & just looks beautiful. I use a damp beauty blender to blend it out. Considering no laser place I've gone to will zap these veins (they're to close to my eyes) I'm really happy with how this looks :) not sure why this doesn't work with any of my foundations - but I'm not complaining.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have tried numerous concealers for under eyes, and this one has to be the best I have used. The price is steep and scary but completely worth it. It is so creamy and just thick enough to provide coverage, but you don't feel it on your skin. It takes seconds to blend and lasts all day on me. I had originally got the mini version to "try", and I used the entire thing up, which is so rare for me. I would recommend just taking the plunge and buying the full size, I don't think you will regret it. It truly works wonders.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I looove this concealer! It is by far my favorite concealer ever. It's very hydrating, pigmented (but not caky), and radiant. When you apply under your eyes it really brighten up the skin. Never found anything like this before.

Plus: didn't break me out. Because I have ace-prone skin, I tend to avoid moisterizing concealers. But this is the best.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is my HG concealer. I’ve tried numerous drugstore & high end concealers however they either are cakey, too dry, too oily or crease easily.

This concealer is amazing. The texture is very creamy, opaque & isn’t too thick. It glides on the skin beautifully, I use the Real Techniques Expert Concealer brushes to apply both under my eyes & on any blemishes. I notice if you apply too much product, it can get cakey so I recommend only using a small amount!

I purchased the two shades Vanilla & Chantilly as I wasn’t sure what would suit my fair skin. Vanilla is slightly too pink but I’m able to it use it for red areas or blemishes on my face. Chantilly is a touch too light for my skin tone, so it’s perfect for under eye highlighting. I usually set my under eye area with Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder however it doesn’t crease even if I don’t use it.

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is one of the staples in my makeup collection. Vanilla is just a tad too pink for me but the Chantilly is perfect. I 100% would re purchase!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I've never found a better under eye concealer, Light 2/vanilla is a perfect match and actually blends into my foundation without giving me reverse raccoon eyes. There's little to no creasing, long wearing, and pigmented enough to cover my crazy dark eyes. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this quickly, it feels like I'm replacing I every other month or so. Good for hygiene, bad for my wallet.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

As the name implies this concealer is very creamy as well as super thick and opaque. It covers dark circles like a dream and the lightest shade highlights my face so well without looking like a complete white cast. Due to it's formula it blends out super easy with a damp sponge. I usually break up on my nose since I get super oily there first but with this everything stays put. While expensive this concealer is so worth it.

on 8/4/2017 12:49:00 AM

I tried the Maybelline Fit Me concealer which said to be comparable with NARS Radiant Creamy concealer and in terms NARS definitely has way higher coverage which really helped me to hide my eyebags away. I've tried a lot of different concealer for my eyebags and most didn't worked as good as NARS.

My biggest concern is my eyebags and glad I actually bought this despite being skeptical at first. The texture is creamy and thick, not drying, exactly what I needed to be able work up for my dem eyebags that make me look tired 24/7. It doesn't cease with a set of powder, lasted pretty good. If you need a good concealer for eyebags, I would really recommend this!

One of my holy grail concealer.

on 6/23/2017 9:11:00 PM

I use this concealer in Macadamia on my NC30 skin tone and it's PERFECT. The peachy tones of this concealer cover my dark under-eye circles flawlessly. No matter what method you use (fingers, sponge, brushes), this concealer blends out beautifully.

What really impressed me and convinced me to purchase this was when I first went to Sephora to sample the product. After a long day of shopping, when I got home, I found that the concealer never creased of caked under my eyes!

I use this for the under eye area and to outline my brows so I use one shade lighter than what I would use on the rest of my face. It is soft and therefore easy to blend without pulling the delicate skin under the eyes. The coverage is honestly nothing special and I've gotten the same with Maybelline Fit Me concealer, which is obviously much cheaper. The colour match is, however, better and there is a greater range. It is quite expensive but I have had it for over 6 months and don't seem to be running out at all. It doesn't really crease throughout the day but I do find that by the end of the day, my underage area no longer looks as bright or as covered as it did right after application.