Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Pads

Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Makeup Remover Pads

2.0

Water, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Glycerin, Certeareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Certeareth-12, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Propylparaben, Sodium Citrate, Pantolactone, Citric Acid.

on 4/20/2016 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

These are probably some of the worst makeup removing pads/clothes I've used. They are very scratchy and were too abrasive for me to use in the eye area. They also didn't contain enough remover product to break down even minimum eye makeup.
I would rather use a facial wipe or pad with remover. I ended up adding some micler water to these and used them on lips just so I wouldn't waste them. I would save your money for something that works and isn't so rough on your skin

on 4/20/2016 9:43:00 PM

I've tried much better make-up remover wipes than these. These are supposed to be designed for the eyes, but they cannot even remove non-waterproof eye makeup off well. They also dry out fast and tug at your eyes, as they do not remove eye makeup well.

To Read all 30 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I was exited when i got this cause i saw my favorite beauty guru rave about it so i got it. The first time i used it i was disappointed, it is not very damp it was quite dry and did not do anything to remove my makeup also it burned my eyes i really wanted to love this........

on 11/12/2015 3:23:00 PM

These are useless if you wear long-wearing eye makeup. Seriously, nothing comes off, even what's flaked under my eyes. I get a MUCH better result with their micellar water on a cotton pad.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

While I agree with the reviews below that the pads are somewhat scratchy and not the softest, they are effective and very handy. I have started to use them for travel instead of liquid remover as this gives me one less liquid item to carry on. They remove all eye makeup quickly and easily. They won't replace my everyday remover on cotton wool. but they definitely fill a niche.

on 7/13/2015 8:22:00 PM

Scratchy and irritating! None of Simple's products work for me because they're just not gentle! Something in their products always irritates my skin. I will stick with my beloved La Roche Posay instead.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

Surprised by the low ratings for this eye makeup remover. Not once did these irritate, nor sting, my eyes. These didn't leave behind an oily mess, either. As a makeup remover, I had to swipe eyes several times to remove eye makeup. I don't mind having to swipe several times, as long as I don't have to tug. Used both sides of the pad to remove eye makeup. Do prefer the smooth side of the pad over the etched side of the pad. When I first used these, worried the etched side of the pad would irritate my eye area, but it never did, thank goodness.

On the fence if I will repurchase or not because a liquid remover would be more economical.

I have sensitive skin and while these are not the softest pads I do like them, they clear every trace of makeup and do not irritate my eyes. Will be getting again.

These are really scratchy pads!! I received this free with the purchase of Simple Micellar water, and even at free I think they were too expensive. I'll use them up or give them to my coworker, because I don't like to be wasteful, but I will never purchase again. It takes at least 2 pads to get the majority of my eye makeup off, and then I still have to go over my eyes again with my HG Avon mineral wipes. The only benefit is that they are fragrance free and nothing harsh in them to hurt the eyes (well, aside from the REALLY AWFUL scratchiness of the pad itself). Definitely will not repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like these wipes as they remove my makeup pretty well, but they always irritate my eyes, even if I rinse with water right after. I've been using these at night for a while and I always wake up with slightly puffy, red, irritated eyes. I thought it might just be my allergies but after reading all the other bad reviews I'm realizing that this product is causing the irritation. This seems to be a really common complaint.