Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 in Sugar Coral

4.6

on 9/26/2016 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

This product although a bit pricey is worth it! The colour Coral is absolutely beautiful for an everyday shade. It's hydrating and extremely soft! As other reviewers said, the product is easy to break so use it carefully. I like to dab the product onto my lips because if you just take the product and apply it like a lipstick it will com in chunks. That's not very flattering, right? The smell is rather unique and it doesn't bother me. Love the packaging though!!

on 7/11/2016 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I really like this stuff! Colour is beautiful and the smell/taste is inoffensive. Not sticky. I took a star off because it's a little too soft, especially in warmer weather. I accidentally smeared a huge chunk off (upset cuz it's expensive) and it's really hard to put back. Do not leave in a hot car or bag!

To Read all 14 Reviews, Login or Join

on 6/28/2016 7:59:00 AM

I`ve been using this for a few months now, and mainly purchased it as my experience with Petal from the same series was really good, so I wondered what would a brighter hue look/feel like? Coral is a really lovely color, surprisingly pigmented, buttery, and moisturizing. I even like the smell! My problem with it is how quickly it melts in the bullet when the temperatures go above 30C. This is an average temperature for almost half of the year where I live, so it`s an issue. When the formula melts, it gets messy and sticks to the walls and cap, making it a nightmare to apply; I had to use a Q-tip to do it. When it`s gooey like that it tends to bleed outside the lips and get on your teeth. Would I still repurchase? Maybe if I lived somewhere cooler.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It's a lip treatment with color, plus, the color that fits me perfectly.

I can't buy any Fresh in Australia where I'm living. So I have to purchase a lot every time I went back to China. And Fresh sugar lip treatment, especially coral color is the must on my list.

I use it very quickly. It gaves me good complex and skin tone even if I don't wear any make up.

on 5/1/2016 11:53:00 PM

Take it from a girl whose been eating an absurd amount of Popsicle's this weekend: Fresh Sugar Coral will give you the look of Popsicle stained lips without the red/orange teeth and tongue.

I happen to love Fresh Sugar Lip treatments. The raising price? Not so much. But the thing is that I have yet to find any balm/chapstick/lipstick that can take its place. The Cover Girl Gimme Sugar? A waste of time. They are decently comparable, I suppose, but lack the pigmentation and the soothing feel on the lips. The packaging is also lacking in my book. A little too teenage makeup compared to the sleek metal of Fresh.

I've heard people complain about the 'floral smell' and the ' lemon pledge'. As someone who uses Pledge on a daily basis I wonder at those comments because there is a HUGE difference. I happen to love the scent. It has become somewhat of a scent memory now for the amount of time I have continued to use this stuff. To also comment on the fact that a lot of people ask for this product in a tube or other type of format, you have to realize that the thing that makes this product great is its thickness. If you put it in a squeeze tube what is going to happen? Its going to end up like the Victoria Secret lip glosses. It is going to get messy and you think heat is an issue in a metal case? Try a tube in the sun getting more melty by the minute and you try to squeeze that stuff out. More product would be wasted.

My lips react to a lot of products. Nivea, some Burts Bees, and the ever popular Revlon balm stains. They've never reacted unpleasantly to Fresh which is fantastic. The added spf is just the icing on the top. Another thing to mention is that this shade is one of the sheerer silky types. Cherry is creamier, Rose is Silky, Petal is silky, Honey is creamy. The color is going to be more juicy but not so bright.

10/10

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love the color and the way it smells!

on 12/25/2014 4:29:00 AM

I love this product for protecting my lips from the sun and moisturizing them while they're chapped. However I'm not in tune with the color, because it's orangey and comes right off when I drink, smile or rubbing my lips together. It's a smooth application and I can only use this by dabbing the product. I find smothering it on like a lipstick is a big waste and i don't like it to feel thick on my lips. It had a slight lemon scent, and taste like nothing. I'm not the type to eat my lipstick and lipgloss, but when I accidentally do it does not taste like lemon..haha. I gave it 4 lippies for SPF 15, hydration, twist on cap, and a huge Chapstick from full size purchase!

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

My first Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment. While this is marketed as a tinted lip balm, I love that the Coral color was quite bright and I do love the pop of color when using this, without the feel of a lipstick. Besides the colour, like a normal lip balm, it does moisturise my lips and leave them looking plump and soft. I have heard stories of this lip balm melting in the heat, but I have not experienced this, but then again, I am careful with where I leave it (never in the glove compartment or anywhere warm). I carried it in my work makeup pouch with no issued. I will certainly look at getting other colors in future.

on 9/2/2013 1:41:00 PM

This color gives just the right amount of pop. It is beautiful without being overwhelming or fake-looking. The color and shine last a few hours and hydrate very well. The packaging is super cute as well. I will definitely be stocking up.

on 8/30/2013 1:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was hoping the pigmentation would be closer to that of Rose Tinted that I could wear with everything, but Coral looks more like a lipstick so it's a bit limiting. Aside from that, it's very moisturizing and has a really nice squishy, jelly quality that feels very plush on the lips. It has a faint, flowery taste that fades after a while. Unfortunately it melts very easily, exacerbated by the metal tube. Why on earth would someone put a stick lip product in a heat-conducting tube?? It's kind of expensive for a lip balm (probably due partly to the dumb packaging) but I'll probably repurchase in some different colors just because it feels so nice and has a good range of tints.

Popular Lip Treatments