3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

At first I really liked the Vichy combo of ideal night cream and day cream. I had purchased it even twice but after I tried other moisturizers, especially korean ones (Nature republic cream and essential rosehip oil). I would never go back to Vichy. The price is too high, it is very scented and not suitable for daily use for someone who has sensitive skin. There are other better creams for 50% of the vichy price.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

2 years ago

I for years have been searching for a thick creamy moisturiser to moisturise my dry combo acne prone skin. I have used dermalogica to E45 and few more but I never taught I would find a moisturiser that actually keeps acne away, keeps my skin soft, smooth, hydrated, it's not greasy or feels oily at all, my makeup ontop looks amazing - I have had people ask me to do their makeup because mine looks lovely and I'm not a makeup artist. So needless to say I love this moisturiser. Love the packaging and the price is definitely worth it.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlack

2 years ago

HG for me. I use it with Vichy's Purete Thermale cleansing gel and won't be looking back. I don't wear much for makeup so I can't speak to that but my skin has been consistently happy for about a year with this combo. I do like the glass jar but if I had to choose an improvement then maybe a pump to maintain hygiene.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

2 years ago

I used this cream for 4 months, with little improvement. I didn’t find it hydrating, I still frequently had peeling skin on my nose and flakes around my mouth. It seemed to make my under eye crepey, and fine wrinkles seemed to increase rather than be plumped out. It also burned my eyes and made them very watery. The good things I can say about this- it didn’t break me out any more than I usually do, and the oily areas of my combination skin stayed comfortable. The scent is nice. Was not worth the price, and will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

3.0

3 years ago

This cream has light texture and a nice slightly flowery smell but for some reason it didn't soak well into my skin but stood on the top on parts where my skin is a bit greasier, and as I touched my face started to peel off. It also gave me a slightly burning sensation on my cheeks. And it didn't do anything for my skin, didn't illuminate it the way I expected, didn't moisture it long enough. I didn't notice any improvement on my wrinkles. I used 50ml jar which lasted me for almost 2 months and used it once a day, in the evening I used Idealia Skin Sleep.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

This product smells good, feels good on my skin and comes in a pretty package. It's lightweight and moisturizes my skin on a very superficial level as I feel it just sits there without actually sinking any deeper into my skin. Had higher hopes for this product as I used to be a Vichy fan girl and the cream promises a lot but delivers pretty much nothing.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I've been using this cream for about a month so far, and I love it. It's perfect for normal/combo skin IMO. It's pink and pretty, I believe it has some "light reflecting particles" (although nothing compared to the shimmer that's in the Idealia Serum) but it doesn't show through...this cream does give a nice glow though. I'm combo/dry right now, and this is just enough moisture for me during the day. It works beautifully under make-up. AND it hasn't irritated my skin or broken me out which is a rare thing indeed...I cross my fingers and hold my breath whenever I try a new moisturizer or any new skin care product, as so many products, especially creams, have caused my skin to react. I can't even use the night time Skin Sleep version of this because it has niacinamide which my skin is allergic to. I have been using the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Riche at night however...also a love. I already bought a back up of this when it was on sale. Always buy Vichy products when on sale, they have good sales all the time...that way you won't feel like you're over paying for "basic ingredients" because compared to other drugstore products it can be expensive at full price. But I've been slowly switching all my skin care to Vichy products and they've all been amazing and my skin looks and feels the best it has in a long time

About reviewer (322 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I have been using this cream for a week now, together with the idealia serum. My skin has never felt and looked better. It quenches my combination/dehydrated skin AND had minimized the pores on my cheeks. My skintone is also more even and I haven't got any breakouts from this. i use the Skin Sleep version at night too. i highly recommend this cream!

About reviewer (172 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I really like this cream. For me the most important factor for any face cream is being lightweight and non-greasy, this cream scores high in this area. (I have normal to dry skin). This cream definitely moisturizes well with just a few dabs on the face. (I suspect this jar will last a long time). This cream has a fragrance but it's tolerable. What I did notice is that my overall skin appearance really hasn't changed. I don't have large pores but I do have fine lines which I don't think this cream really addressed. It's not a 'miracle cream' but it does its job keeping my face feeling soft & smooth, moisturizing without feeling greasy or smothered, and that is important to me. As for the claim of illuminating the face, its subtle and doesn't last long. It's pricey for basic functionality, think I'm paying for the pretty packaging.

About reviewer (248 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

3.0

4 years ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6ghw82K7FSA"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6ghw82K7FSA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object> This cream is ok.... It made my skin nice and moisturised. My acne problems on my chin didn't clear up and I didn't really notice anything much else. It smells and looks and feels nice, but I'm still on the look out for my HG cream... I'm my normal oily self using this product. Maybe it would be better in the winter for me? The packaging is beautiful. The lid is a mirror which looks super classy.

About reviewer (306 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral