Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing GelSoothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

4.4

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (92%), Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Parfum, Disodium EDTA.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This is my SOs HG. He uses it after shaving, and now does not get razor bumps. I usually use this when Ive been out in the sun and my skin feels sore to the touch. Also, if my skin looks down, Ill slather a ton of it before bed and it gives my skin a boost by the morning. Love the smells, its very fresh. It feels more like a gel going on your skin but eventually sinks in.

on 5/24/2017 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really hydrates my skin! I have very oily skin but this doesnt makes me look more shiny. Fast absorb

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I use this every night as a nighttime moisturizer.
It hydrates well and it is easy to rinse off.
It does not contain silicone or wax, so it does not clog my pores.
I usually have clogged pores if I use creams or lotions, so this gel is quite suitable for me.
However, it might not be super hydrating as creams or lotions, but for me, I think, it is good enough.
(I don't use this gel during the day, so I cannot tell if it is too heavy for daytime use or not.)

This one is my holy grail !!!! My skin was a major problem since my teenage life, I had acne, large pore, oily, and dry at once, see how major it was, and i keep on trying new skin care from the cheapest to the most expensive one such as SKII, yet none of them gave me any good result, well they're good at first 3 days, and after that, bye bye, I was so desperate and tired by keep on changing, hunting, and trying something new. and finally I give this product a try, at first I wasnt so sure about this aloe soothing gel, and I wasnt even expect anything good from it, i was just too tired to try, and yet, it gave me the best result ever.

its been my 2nd jar, I use it twice a day, and all my acne problems gone slowly but sure, it sometimes still come out due to my period, but its not as much as before (its just one or 2 pimple) , and it healed very quick. Whats so good about this product as well as the price is very cheap, and it could last for quite a long time ( my first jar was up to a year) !!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

THIS STUFF IS AMAZINNGG!!!! I use this in the day as a moisturiser, at night as a sleeping mask and sometimes I'll use it as a mask. It moisturises well without leaving the skin sticky. Leave it on for at least 5 mins. Let the product soak into your skin. Try using it as a night mask, you'll probably wake up to soft and hydrated skin (after you wash it off). I transferred mine into a smaller jar because I was travelling. Absolutely love this stuff, and it won't burst your bank account.

on 3/11/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my 2nd purchase. Very convenient. I use it as my after sun soothing lotion, face mask and sometimes hair mask. Works well. Soothes and moisturizers my skin. Shines my hair. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this like 2 t0 3 times already. This is the best product for moisturize your skin and sometimes I find it very smooth when applying onto my body during night. The next day wakeup you'll find your skin very smooth. Plus it'll last for almost 4 months, depending how much quantity you use everyday.

on 11/12/2016 12:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I've gone through tubs of this and it is a staple for me in the winter months. I use it from the neck down. I get very dry skin on the winter. my legs in particular get very ashy and itchy. I received this as a gift from my mom a few years ago. I only use this in the winter. I tried it over the summer but I felt like a sticky mess. After showering, I apply it all over. I pay particular attention to the areas where I tend to get really dry. It only takes a moment or two to dry. After that, in pretty much set for the day and really don't have to reapply. It leaves my skin very soft and smooth. The product itself comes in a plastic green tub. It has a soft gel like consistency and has a fresh scent. I'm not bothered by scents but some might not like it.

on 10/31/2016 4:28:00 AM

i have been using this tubes after tubes because it's sooooo good, it's like miracle.
i used to have many small ' dots ' on my forehead but after going through 1 tube, almost all of small ' dots ' have disappeared. even my mum & friend said so.
i did stop using this product for about a year because i was lazy as you need to give this gel some time to dry before applying make up & i'm always in a rushing + i wanted to give other products a go but recently due to my period i have pimple popping out so i went back to using this. after a week of using this, all my pimples are almost gone, dark spots have almost faded & i believe they will be gone in no time.
i use this as a moisturiser in the morning & sleeping mask at night. my skin feels hydrated & smooth in the morning if i use this as a sleeping mask. the good thing about this aloe vera gel is that you can use it as many time as you like , unlike other sleeping mask which is advisable to use it twice/thrice a week.
you can also use for sunburn or nickel allergy. i have nickel allergy so i can't wear many necklace but if i put on the aloe vera gel before wearing necklaces, i do not have nickel allergy rxn & i don't itch from the necklace. how wonderful?
it's very pocket friendly, like SGD$8-$12 for 2 tubes?? 1 tube can last me a looong time.
the only downside is that it's in a container form, so i feel it's unhygienic cause my fingers comes into direct contact everytime i uses it. if it's in a press tube form, it would be better. nonetheless, it doesn't bother me.
1000% highly recommended to everyone. ( be careful if you have allergies! because what might work for me might not work for you )

on 10/25/2016 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My skin breaks out very easily, especially with thicker cream-type products probably because my pores are large, product gets trapped in my pores and if my skin doesn't like certain ingredients, I break out. I have not had any issues with this gel.

This product is great for summer time and those with sensitive/acne prone/oily skin + acne rosacea.
I have all of the above and this product has worked great for me! I put this on after I shower and it calms the redness right away, very soothing. Aloe Vera has antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, and protects the skin from bacteria. So I put this on everyday as a base right after using toner, the gel is so light and absorbs so quickly that everything else can go on top of it with no problem.

I say it's for summer/oily skin because it's not greasy at all and although it may not feel very hydrating, it does the job and leaves the face feeling smooth, fresh and smelling awesome.
(For the winter though, you may need to put on something thicker and with more protection against harsher temperatures.)

The amount of product is amazing. I have been using this generously for almost a year and I STILL have a ton left! Really great value.