Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing GelSoothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

4.4

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (92%), Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Parfum, Disodium EDTA.

on 6/23/2017 7:33:00 AM

Skin: Other, Dark, Not Sure

I love this moisturizer. the texture is gel like. It gives you moisture without the greasy feeling. It also works well under makeup or layered with sunscreen. Great for summer months especially in a humid weather. the smell is fine.The container is 400ml so you get a whole lot for barely 4/5 dollars.
My only issue is the jar, not the best for hygiene.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The product is sooo sticky& slimy even after rubbing in for a while. I personally feel it is not suitable as a face cream rather than a body cream. It is best reserved in the fridge& use to effectively to calm sunburn. The jar package is not so sanitary. Superb for sunburn but not much of hydrating.

on 6/12/2017 4:13:00 PM

My friend got me this aloe vera gel as a gift while she was on vacation in Taiwan. She described it as a multi-use product, using it as a moisturizer, face mask, and hair mask. While I don't use this on my face or hair, it's an excellent body moisturizer for the summer. It feels sticky upon initial application, but once it dries down that feeling disappears. It feels very cooling and soothing to the touch. It's also great as an after-sun lotion. I've gotten burned on my shoulders and this helped to soothe the redness, and it felt better the next morning.

I apply this very generously and still have tons left, so it's great value for money. One lippie off for the tub packaging (unhygienic and mine doesn't lock properly), I would much prefer a squeeze tube. I'm not sure whether I would repurchase this because there are tons of other aloe vera options out there, but would definitely keep in the lineup.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

This is my SOs HG. He uses it after shaving, and now does not get razor bumps. I usually use this when Ive been out in the sun and my skin feels sore to the touch. Also, if my skin looks down, Ill slather a ton of it before bed and it gives my skin a boost by the morning. Love the smells, its very fresh. It feels more like a gel going on your skin but eventually sinks in.

on 5/24/2017 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Really hydrates my skin! I have very oily skin but this doesnt makes me look more shiny. Fast absorb

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I use this every night as a nighttime moisturizer.
It hydrates well and it is easy to rinse off.
It does not contain silicone or wax, so it does not clog my pores.
I usually have clogged pores if I use creams or lotions, so this gel is quite suitable for me.
However, it might not be super hydrating as creams or lotions, but for me, I think, it is good enough.
(I don't use this gel during the day, so I cannot tell if it is too heavy for daytime use or not.)

This one is my holy grail !!!! My skin was a major problem since my teenage life, I had acne, large pore, oily, and dry at once, see how major it was, and i keep on trying new skin care from the cheapest to the most expensive one such as SKII, yet none of them gave me any good result, well they're good at first 3 days, and after that, bye bye, I was so desperate and tired by keep on changing, hunting, and trying something new. and finally I give this product a try, at first I wasnt so sure about this aloe soothing gel, and I wasnt even expect anything good from it, i was just too tired to try, and yet, it gave me the best result ever.

its been my 2nd jar, I use it twice a day, and all my acne problems gone slowly but sure, it sometimes still come out due to my period, but its not as much as before (its just one or 2 pimple) , and it healed very quick. Whats so good about this product as well as the price is very cheap, and it could last for quite a long time ( my first jar was up to a year) !!

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

THIS STUFF IS AMAZINNGG!!!! I use this in the day as a moisturiser, at night as a sleeping mask and sometimes I'll use it as a mask. It moisturises well without leaving the skin sticky. Leave it on for at least 5 mins. Let the product soak into your skin. Try using it as a night mask, you'll probably wake up to soft and hydrated skin (after you wash it off). I transferred mine into a smaller jar because I was travelling. Absolutely love this stuff, and it won't burst your bank account.

on 3/11/2017 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

This is my 2nd purchase. Very convenient. I use it as my after sun soothing lotion, face mask and sometimes hair mask. Works well. Soothes and moisturizers my skin. Shines my hair. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I purchased this like 2 t0 3 times already. This is the best product for moisturize your skin and sometimes I find it very smooth when applying onto my body during night. The next day wakeup you'll find your skin very smooth. Plus it'll last for almost 4 months, depending how much quantity you use everyday.