Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

Nature Republic Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel
Soothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing GelSoothing & Moisture Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel

4.3

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (92%), Alcohol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Dipropylene Glycol, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Polyglutamic Acid, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Carendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Extract, Melissa Officinalis Extract, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Triethanolamine, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Parfum, Disodium EDTA.

on 1/16/2018 3:39:00 AM

So damn good on my skin! Some people says it makes whiteheads appear to their skin after using it but on my skin.. it makes my skin clearer & more hydrated! Absorbs excesive amount of oils & make my face look fresh & brighter.. i love this very much!

on 1/9/2018 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Just an okay product. To my oily skin, it just moisturized my skin a bit. A bit disappointed because I actually have a high expectation towards this Aloe Vera Gel by Nature Republic. Moreover, it does have a strong alcohol scent.

The packaging deserved only one lipstick because it's not very hygienic. However, now Nature Republic has produce other packaging which is in the squeezy tube.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have heard a lot about this product and decided to order it since it was on sale. It's a great product and works well with my skin. The consistency is lightweight and the smell is amazing but aside from that, it didn't really change the condition of my acne. It did, however, help with the inflammation. I still have a whole tub of this since I rarely use it but since it's an all-around product, I can make DIY masks, moisturizers, and balms out of it which is awesome.

I bought this at a very cheap price and it contains soo much product. It's very nice for a light moisturizer that you can put on anytime of the day and before makeup. Not sure what its other effects but it works pretty well for an everyday no fuss moisturizer at a very affordable price.

on 11/20/2017 12:37:00 AM

A decent moisturising product with a light gel consistency and nice cooling sensation. It does okay at hydrating/moisturising for me personally, and there was nothing revolutionary about it with regard to scar healing and acne reduction like many reviews seem to extol. I don't know what it is about this product, but the feeling it leaves once it's dried down is smooth, but the appearance of my skin is dewy rather than matte. It's more a byproduct of aloe vera's consistency than proof that it's deeply hydrating. I think the dewiness can be a bit much sometimes, even though this product isn't heavy at all. It just makes your skin shine, sometimes not in a good way. It's kind of nice for adding a dewy effect without too much moisture if you have near flawless skin, but because I have quite noticeable pores in certain areas, it really accentuated the texture. The dewiness also goes away once you apply base makeup over it, because it isn't truly moisturising your skin that much. Another thing is that this product has alcohol and fragrance, which some people might not like in a product marketed to soothe the skin, for obvious reasons. I do still apply this to my skin when there are itches, burns or irritated skin in general on my face/body, and it works nicely.

on 11/12/2017 6:12:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

TL;DR: helped clear up my skin to some extent
This is a life saver for me! I don't necessarily use it as a moisturizer; if I go too long without sealing it in with something else, my skin will become a bit dry. However, I feel like it made my acne a lot better. I break out before my period comes and my skin gets really red in some areas. I tried this product for a month and my skin is noticeably a lot better. There is a huge decrease in blemishes (I mostly get small whiteheads and occasional pustules), and my skin looks "a lot more glowy" (quoting my sister). In the morning, I use it before applying my makeup. In the afternoon, after I shower, I apply this first, and then a layer of Cerave moisturizing lotion. I would advise against putting this on freshly popped pimples though, because it contains a bit of alcohol and will sting.

on 11/12/2017 3:17:00 AM

I can't rave enough about this product! This product has been a great moisturizer and also has healing properties. Sometimes I use this as a soothing gel when my skin gets irritated and it helps calm it down. It also dries really fast, so no stickiness or anything like that. You can do so much with the aloe because it's effective for a lot of things. It's cheap and affordable! I love it!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I struggle with oily skin on my face and acne. I've never nailed the right moisturizer until now. I use this as a daily moisturizer which may not be the main use for it but it works incredibly well. I highly recommend it!

on 7/29/2017 4:00:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Settle in, this is gonna be a long product rave! I ordered this through iHerb. The total was CA$9.55 (including shipping, and using a first time discount code) and the tub is 300ml, so you get quite a lot for the price.
As the ingredients show, the gel is scented so if you're sensitive to fragrance this might not be for you. I find the smell akin to your typical "after sun aloe" but fresher and without the harsh alcohol fumes. It doesn't linger and it's not overpowering or chemical in my opinion.
I haven't tried this on a sunburn yet (thankfully), but if I need to I plan on putting it in the fridge to make it extra soothing.

I tried to use this straight on my face as a moisturizer but I found that it dries too sticky on it's own. I do have to rave about this mixed with a few drops of The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5. It's my absolute HG moisturizer for the summer right now. Light, absorbs quickly, no sticky residue, doesn't make me shiny and really soothes my raw, irritated skin (healing from some serious hormonal breakouts, thank you Micronor). I can put it over my sunscreen without pilling up as well. I can't get enough of this, and I can seriously slather a lot on and have it all absorb beautifully.

I also use this as a hair mask mixed with egg, yogurt, avocado, etc (not all at once) now and then for a little added moisture on my ends. For use on my body it's wonderful all on it's own. The gel starts to melt as soon as you rub it in a little and sinks in almost immediately after. I can seriously slap this on and run out the door if I need a little bit of moisture in the morning.The tub format of this is slightly annoying, but I use a Q tip or teaspoon to scoop out the product as needed and keep my hands out of it.

Solid 5 lippies for the product despite the jar packaging. I don't want to live without it.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Ive been using a lot of aloe vera products from various brands before but all of them gave me rashes or breaks me out. But this is the only aloe vera that suits my skin and it works wonder to treat my sunburn. Would repurchase this again and again.