Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

4.3

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 1/20/2016 11:18:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this the other day and loved it! I'm really oily skinned and I don't like to go out without some kind of layer to combat shine/pores/dark circles so I found great reviews for this BB so I figured why not? I put it on my bare face before the gym and it blurred my pores, kept me matte and gave pretty good coverage! It even lasted thru sweating and I didn't look like an oily mess after...it didn't even crease around my eyes which I also have problems with, and I didn't use powder or anything. I used it yesterday again and took a nap with it on and again, no creasing and it didn't even move. I love this stuff, just wish it was darker in color, it's a little light for me.

on 9/18/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

This product is very good! I lived in a humid place and it stayed on my face! I think this is the best drugstore bb cream. Only downside is the horrible packaging that makes a bit of a mess but other then that, I love it!

on 11/16/2013 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

For starters I used the original BB Cream and HATED IT. It made my skin an oily mess and slid right off, I was always hoping they would create one for oily/combo skin types and they did. I'm in love with it!

-Doesn't go orange on my skin. Lots of BB creams that I have tried always change color on my throughout the day. This one stayed true to what it is when first applied and looks great.
-it's one of the BB creams that actually looks better the longer you wear it. It looked amazing when first applied but then throughout the day it looked even better! I'm talking finish wise. It didn't get greasy or oily, made me look very luminous and healthy.
-I would say it controlled my oil very well. So many foundations and bb creams claim to control oil but never do and I think this one did. I do powder anything that I have on my face but one day in a rush I forgot to powder it and it stayed put and looked great still.
-You don't need a lot to get a good result. If you have a lot of stand out blemishes or imperfections you'll definitely need a concealer to cover those up but it's great at perfecting my skin tone without looking too overdone and covered a few scars that I had from past breakouts and dark circles.
-i like the packaging. Some people aren't fans of squeeze tubes but it's a lot better than a pour out bottle or a jar that's for sure.
-the consistency is quite runny but it's easy to blend. It doesn't take forever to dry either.
-the price was 12 dollars at my local target. I've seen prices between 10-14 depending on where you go.
-DID NOT break me out. I have skin that breaks out from almost anything and I was very impressed that this didn't give me any pimples.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

RATING: 3.5

I feel like I've had enough experience with this product, so I am now going to review it.

First of all, it has great coverage for a BB Cream. It has somewhat of a sheer-medium coverage, depending on how much you apply. However, I notice that this can look a little unnatural if you put too much. Nonetheless, I still really like it.

One of the two reasons I put this as a three star: Hard to find a perfect colour match. I am NC 42 more or less, NARS Barcelona, and this in (Medium-deep) is a tad bit too light and pink for me, but nothing too terrible. However, I find that the deep is so orangey, and that this is a little too light. I find myself mixing it with MAC'S Studio Moisture Tint (which, BTW, is a fabulous product, only sometimes I like a little bit more coverage. If I don't I just use MACSTM by itself) to get the right colour match more or less. It takes a lot of work to get it to my liking as I prefer my face products to be a little darker or the same as my complexion rather than a little light.

Second reason: The packaging and consistency of this product. This is so darn liquidy that it basically comes right out of the tube.. which is a squeeze tube, but you don't ever really need to squeeze it because of how runny this product is.

Does this control my oils? Maybe. But I am too scared to try it out without powder because my face literally is an oil mine. It doesn't keep me matte for long, but again, that's my face's fault. Damn oils.

Would I still recommend it? Sure. This is only my personal preference. I still like the way it looks, the coverage, and how convenient it is when I'm in a rush or just feeling lazy. Good way to even out + a little coverage, unlike other BB Creams which just even out or do nothing.

I wouldn't be devastated if I lost it, but it's a nice product to have around.

UPDATE: I am learning the colours that really work for me, and lately this is the only thing that HAS been matching me (NC37-40). Also, this has been my go to lately, and it has been performing surprisingly well + good coverage so this will be bumped up to a 4.

on 10/3/2013 10:01:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Neutral

I guess this is just not for me. This was the first BB form Garnier I tried. It doesn't blend well and look like paint on my face. My skin is combination dry - usually dry with oily T-zone in hot weather , and quite sensitive ( after the disappointment I went to the chemist again and bought another BB this time the one for sensitive skin and ,hey , it's great. )

on 9/28/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have worn wear MAC NC42, MUFE HD #130, Neutrogena in Tan. I like Revlon CS in Natural Tan and Revlon Photoready in Caramel for full coverage. I'm Of south east Asian decent so Medium/Deep of this works great. Best natural medium coverage!

The scent of this BB cream is pleasant. But i prefer no scent since I am sensitive. The coverage is medium, yet it looks natural. It actually a very nice glow. Like real and beautiful skin. It feels light on the skin. There is a white cast with photos with this product. It contains SPF. If you want to avoid the white cast, use an HD foundation with no SPF. CVS has a knock off that works just as well and is not as runny and a tad cheaper. I take off a lippie for the scent overall. I am sensitive to it but it is mild.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Summary:
Pros: controls oil, dries so light that it doesn't feel heavy or dewey at all, looks very natural and not cakey.

Cons: i am light tan with a warm undertone. The medium-deep cream makes my face a little pale and dull because the lack of color but I fix this with some bronzer and translucent setting powder.

I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to save time in the morning! I personally do not like wearing makeup at all. If anything, I like to stick to powders. But my skin is so darn oily, the powder will oxidize about 4 hours later. Not only will I look like I'm 5 shades darker, but my acne scars and marks appear worse than they do without makeup. Now my skin is extremely oily especially after this terrible birth control I used (DO NOT GET THE ARM IMPLANT FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL) My oil comes out about every hour to the point where I have to use 4 or sometimes 5 oil blotting sheets every hour! I received a coupon of $2.00 to try to product in the mail and thought, "wow thats a good coupon. $2?!" So I looked up some reviews and noticed more good ones than bad ones. I thought what the heck, if I don't like it, I can always return it. I tested some on my hand that night and noticed it was still on the next morning (I'm a crazy sleeper too). I tried it on my face the next day and I am extremely pleased!!! I still have oil leaking, but it's not even half as bad as it used to be! I just put this on right after I wash my face and add setting powder to blend the color of the cream with my skin. (I would say thats the only con, that it fits better for cool undertones and I have a warm one.) My boyfriend even told me when I was taking the cream off, "I didn't know you were wearing makeup today." and he's not the type to say nice things to make me feel pretty lol. Maybe if you're not as oily as I am, it'll control your name for a full 12 hours instead of 7 for me. Definitely try this! $15 may sound pricey but you get what you pay for!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Tried this after the cover girl BB cream, which sucked. The covergirl offered not even a sheer amount of coverage to Me. This is worth the $13 and gave me more coverage for my dark spots. I needed something lightweight and natural looking for work. I work outdoors in construction. But this is my first morning applying and so far I'm loving the results.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this in deep.I have the first version which i hate,but this is a great improvement.nice coverage,matte and stays 6-8 hrs without turning oily,.This shade is quite orange,which may not be a good fit for some 'deep' skins.I ike it for casual everyday wear.with powder.

on 2/28/2013 11:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I had to come out of lurking just to post a review on this product because it's soooo fabulous! I have tried so many BB creams looking for the best one that suites my oily/acne-prone skin (Garnier's Original BB Cream, Smashbox's Camera Ready BB Cream, Loreal's BB Cream, MAC's BB Cream) AND finally I found it with this product! After I wash my face, I actually use Clinique's 'Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel' (just for a little additional moisture since it's winter here...the combo of dry heat indoors and freezing cold outside can wreck havoc on your skin!)...then I apply this BB cream. The perfect combination!

This product doesn't break me out or irritate my skin and it makes my skin that usually looks like I slathered it with pizza grease matte! Also, it has amazing medium coverage...all I need is a little concealer under my eyes and then I'm good to go. The best thing besides the amazing quality of this BB cream is the cost! I would spend almost $30 for a primer and an additional $40+ for foundation...this only costs $11.99 or even less if you can find a coupon.

People complain about the bottle but that's a relatively small issue when the product inside is so fantastic!