Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.9

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 11/10/2016 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

First things first, I've got combination to oily sensitive skin.

I think this bb cream is great but not perfect. It's cheap and I find it's better than the many other drugstore bb creams.

The first time I used this, I used it by itself, i did not set i with powder and it was a mess. It does give a good coverage (I've got a little bit of redness and texture on the sides of my face and this covers it pretty good), still natural looking but since I didn't set it, I got way too oily, more than usual and I didn't like it at all.
The way I currently use it is after applying moisturizer. I blend it with my fingers(have tried blend it with a beauty sponge and it didn't blend that good) and afterwards I put my powder with my damp beauty sponge. (I think this step is what makes a difference, it gives a really matte finish and my pores are uneven) and it's the best combination. I use my Rimmel stay matte powder, and the combination with this bb cream is flawless. I do get oily but nothing that blottering papers can't solve. I look natural and my skin looks pretty good. I have already used another powered to set it, a maybelline one and it just dried my skin and did nothing for my oil.
I used it on a daily basis, and it has never given me breakouts and it does hydrate my skin.

I also think it's got a orange undertone to it, so it's a little bit dar for me (I'm medium with yellow undertone) but the powder kinda balances if that makes sense.

Finally, this bb cream is really liquid. It's a mess when you get some of it out of the package but well, I think it's not a big deal

In conclusion, if you want a reaaaally matte bb cream this is not for you. I think it would work better on dry skin because like it does not control oil on a 100% but it does the job. You get a good product por the price.

on 3/3/2015 12:48:00 PM

I like that this product is really liquidy so you don't feel like your wearing a ton of stuff on your face, it feels really light. The only downside of that is that it tends to leak. It hasn't irritated my skin so far which is a good sign, but unfortunately I can't love this product. It goes on easily enough (I use my fingers to pat it on my skin) and when you look at it from afar my skin looks glowing and healthy.. However, when you look closely and in natural lighting it looks TERRIBLE. It looks really obvious that I'm wearing something and it tends to look patchy and it highlights any peach fuzz. Perhaps there's a better way to apply it? Some people have said that it looks better the longer you wear it so I suppose I'll test that theory, but at the moment I can't say I love this bb cream :(

on 1/7/2015 10:49:00 AM

I didn't finish this bottle I had purchased.

Too greasy for my oily skin for use during the summer. My makeup slid around on my face if I applied it in the afternoon and stayed out till late at night. Coverage is cruddy too, I needed a lot to cover my discoloration and then more to blend it in with the rest of my face that was NOT that color. It was too yellow for my complexion and my face looked weirdly tan. I'm pink, yeah, but this was like a fake tanner for me. I have no idea who on earth is this yellow.

This also did nothing to erase my pores, its thin greasy texture just sat and highlighted them. I also think it may have caused a breakout on my skin. Its just too greasy to get off easily at night with cleanser + remover, you also have to remove all of your skins moisture barrier to get it completely off, except, of course, if you change your clothes or sleep on your side, in which case its all over your shirt or pillowcase.

I made a mess of my makeup bag once with it cause i set it down without the cap completely on while I covered my pimples and it poured out everywhere.

Ugh. I'm actually mad that I bought into the hype and purchased this, good thing its cheap.

This BB Cream is awesome. It is my go to for when I can't be bothered with a full face of makeup.

The coverage is SO good but doesn't look at all cakey - sometimes I wear this just on it's own for a dewy, light look or build it on with my Real Techniques sponge if I'm breaking out or want a bit more coverage. It is quite runny but is very easy to blend.

The only thing I hate is the packaging which was fine at the start but now leaks very easily. Still, I love it and will definitely repurchase :)

on 5/27/2014 10:30:00 AM

HG bb cream! This stuff: controls oil and shine, gives light to medium coverage (can build on it), can also use as a concealer, looks natural and has improved my skin. When you do buy the shade for your skin tone it might come off too light but don't worry after a bit it does get darker and fits to your skin perfectly (at first I thought it was go orange but nope :D) I hate how runny the formula is but hey if it was a thick cream it would be as if I was putting on foundation and I waned to aviod that. I use this honestly all year long because I honestly love it lol. Summer I do set it with powder just for that extra coverage from oily skin. Winter I will mix this with my foundation 50/50 or 40/60 (depending on how good my skin is) If I am having a breakout I will mix with my foundation as I stated above but usually I just apply another layer of this and I'm fine. I recommended this 100% to people scared to try american bb creams. I think garnier did a good job with this, it hasn't broken me out. I apply this with either my fingers or beauty blender, I like the beauty blender for a more natural look and my fingers for more coverage (do a patting motion)

on 5/19/2014 12:08:00 PM

I'm in heaven with this BB cream, I think it's fabulous!!!! I've never been a huge fan of liquid foundations and tinted moisturizers just haven't given me enough coverage so BB creams have been a blessing for me. I've been using the original Garnier BB cream in Light/Medium for the last 8 months or so but I was running out and saw that they had it in an Oil Free formula so I switched over. I'm quite oily in the T-Zone and figured this one would work better during the summer and it has. I can go for hours longer wearing this and not have to blot once. After a week of wear, I've not experienced any breakouts at all, I like the coverage, it's fairly full coverage and the color is great too. It's pretty neutral and doesn't read orange at all on me and stays the same color throughout the day. I still apply my regular moisturizer underneath (CereVe) and set it with MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder in Light Plus.

My only issue with this is the packaging...it has a screw-top instead of a flip-top and since it's a bit thinner than the original Garner BB cream it's messier to apply. Be careful or you'll end up with an explosion! I keep it in the box and store it upside down since the product tends to leak. I've given it 4 lippies because this is a bit inconvenient. Otherwise, LOVE!!!!

I have oily skin... Incredibly oily skin... This stuff is great for me. I apply it in the morning and top it off with bare minerals original foundation. Perfect combo for me! I look fresh and glowy without turning into an oil slick by mid afternoon... Seriously! I never really bought into the whole BB cream hype.. But, I do like this and will definitely keep it in my foundation rotation...

on 4/7/2014 8:49:00 AM

was late on trying bb creams...just didnt believe it could do all that. Boy was i wrong! This stuff is amazing! wash your face then slap it on. i find your fingers work best. doesnt settle in lines, blurs pores, evens tone. your skin looks like skin...only better. just add a little concealer under my eyes..no need for powdering. maybe a little in hot hot weather? we will see. i luuuv it!!ok the packaging sucks. keep it upright ok .try it. save some time in morning!!

on 3/24/2014 8:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I really really wanted to like this product! I bought it during last summer cause I wanted something to even my skin tone and I hate foundation! This worked really well at first and I was like -WOW- but... pimples started to appear on my forehead and chin! Pimples and clogged pores! I have to mention that I was very careful to remove the bb cream when i go home for exactly that reason! I have an acne-prone skin and I have it always under control until I started using this bb cream. I stopped using it for a while and I started again a few months later during winter to make sure that this caused the clogged pores and guess what? The same thing happened again! I would recomment this product to girls with a non -sensitive and non acne-prone skin cause it has a very good coverage and feels very light and natural(unless your skin is dehydrated - the result is NOT GOOD).

on 2/5/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I haven't written a review on this. I have had this for a year now and its a great BB Cream. Much nicer than most drugstore BB creams out there. This does have actual coverage and evens out the skin well. I am NW20 and accidentally bought the light/medium and got worried but it matches me well. It is very forgiving in color. It has never oxidized on me or made me oily or too dry.

I don't think its a cool BB cream but I do think its neutral in color, so I think this is great for everyone. Does not look yellow on me which is a problem I have with alot of foundations and BB creams and CC creams. It looks like skin and does keep my skin hydrated. I have very dry skin and rosacea. It does not settle into creases on me or fine lines. It lasts for a good 8 hours without having to do anything. I do not use powder in winter because I am too dry and it gives a nice satin finish. Summer I do set the t-zone with powder because I do find it shows shine after a few hours.