Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Warm

Using this on and off since Oct 2015 . Due to adult acne pms breakouts :/ tried it and plan buy in late march whatever run out again . I have it on med/tan shade and quickness drying than set it with powder for t zone areas. I don't use concealer as this takes care if everything for my skin to breathe without feeling like it. Tested during work outs and didn't melt off as long use primer first-round after used it without it did melted off . I take 3-4 min get ready in morning and use 5 things only as this bb cream its one of them . My skin color is sand or beige in others so this was. perfect for my skin color and I look healthier and not pale like other makeup 💄 that does it.

on 3/1/2014 11:03:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love love love this! It has lasted me the past three years and I'm 15 and love makeup , so that's insane! I go the through my foundation one a month. This gives me medium coverage and it's not cakey even if you set it with a powder:) I have very dry skin and this is perfect for me. Thanks garnier!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I chose to try this after hearing all the promises of perfect skin. I have pretty dry skin and it made my face look SO greasy. It's super heavy for a bb cream without much coverage. I've used plenty of tinted moisturizers that stay on much longer, aren't near as greasy and cover better than this.