Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.7

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 4/28/2017 1:10:00 AM

Thanks for the review. Quick delivery from https://www.comedz.com/ Good product from Garnier suits for daily use. I use it daily. It saves my time and give a smooth skin texture.

Garnier BB Cream for combo to oily skin was my first BB cream that I ever tried.
My skin is pretty clear and I don't really have any problems with acne. There are the occasional pimples here and there once in a while but they're small.... and red... lol

I got this BB cream in the color medium. The BB cream itself is a very tan/orange color... so if I put too much of this on, I think I look like an oompa loompa. However, if I had gotten the "light/medium" one, I would've looked a little ghostly with a slight white cast on my face because my sister has it and I've seen how it looked on her. We have similar skin tones. This is a con that I have with this product.

This product leaves my skin looking oily... sometimes more than other days but that could also be because of the weather and humidity. But I definitely still see the shine on my face regardless.

But what is good about this product is that it blends very well into the skin and honestly, I had this bottle since July 2013 and I don't think I even used more than 1/4 of the product so for the price, it is so worth it. Keep in mind that I have pretty clear skin for the most part so I never need to use much. The coverage is also pretty good because it covers up the redness of my skin.

on 11/28/2013 6:21:00 PM

I love it but is too pinky! I have yellow tone and this is not Okay for me at daytime..I must change with other BB...so sad ! Need more colorsssss! :(