Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

Filtered by age: 36-43
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin
BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin

3.6

Active: Octinoxate 3; Titanium Dioxide 4.7. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Isononyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., PEG-20 Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon-12, Cyclohexasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Stearyl Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lithium Magnesium Sodium Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Caffeine, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Benzyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Polyphosphorylcholine Glycol Acrylate, Citral, Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Fragrance.

on 9/21/2014 3:29:00 PM

I received a generous sample size of this and decided to give it a try. First thing I noticed is it looked like more of a foundation, they only offer 2 shades, the lightest is light/medium and it is a tad too dark for my fair skin. It is lightweight and silky. I applied my Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse over top and it blended beautifully. My skin looked smooth, healthy and pore free. I also noticed I didn't have the shiny t-zone even after several hours. I like this better than their 5 Sec Blur which did nothing to minimize my pores.
Now the reason I won't buy it again is due to the high amount of alcohol in it.

on 5/19/2014 12:08:00 PM

I'm in heaven with this BB cream, I think it's fabulous!!!! I've never been a huge fan of liquid foundations and tinted moisturizers just haven't given me enough coverage so BB creams have been a blessing for me. I've been using the original Garnier BB cream in Light/Medium for the last 8 months or so but I was running out and saw that they had it in an Oil Free formula so I switched over. I'm quite oily in the T-Zone and figured this one would work better during the summer and it has. I can go for hours longer wearing this and not have to blot once. After a week of wear, I've not experienced any breakouts at all, I like the coverage, it's fairly full coverage and the color is great too. It's pretty neutral and doesn't read orange at all on me and stays the same color throughout the day. I still apply my regular moisturizer underneath (CereVe) and set it with MAC's Mineralize Skinfinish Natural powder in Light Plus.

My only issue with this is the packaging...it has a screw-top instead of a flip-top and since it's a bit thinner than the original Garner BB cream it's messier to apply. Be careful or you'll end up with an explosion! I keep it in the box and store it upside down since the product tends to leak. I've given it 4 lippies because this is a bit inconvenient. Otherwise, LOVE!!!!

I have oily skin... Incredibly oily skin... This stuff is great for me. I apply it in the morning and top it off with bare minerals original foundation. Perfect combo for me! I look fresh and glowy without turning into an oil slick by mid afternoon... Seriously! I never really bought into the whole BB cream hype.. But, I do like this and will definitely keep it in my foundation rotation...

on 4/25/2014 6:49:00 PM

I love this product. I have traded in my smash box foundation and stila bb cream in favor of this. I bought it on sale at target on a whim. The med light tone makes my yellow toned fair skin look creamy and flawless. Even better I have reduced breakouts. For everyday where I mix it with a bit of oil free moisturizer. For work and times when I need it to last I apply it on top of smash box photo finish primer with a foundation brush. I love this product I cannot recommend it highly enough.

on 2/5/2014 5:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I can't believe I haven't written a review on this. I have had this for a year now and its a great BB Cream. Much nicer than most drugstore BB creams out there. This does have actual coverage and evens out the skin well. I am NW20 and accidentally bought the light/medium and got worried but it matches me well. It is very forgiving in color. It has never oxidized on me or made me oily or too dry.

I don't think its a cool BB cream but I do think its neutral in color, so I think this is great for everyone. Does not look yellow on me which is a problem I have with alot of foundations and BB creams and CC creams. It looks like skin and does keep my skin hydrated. I have very dry skin and rosacea. It does not settle into creases on me or fine lines. It lasts for a good 8 hours without having to do anything. I do not use powder in winter because I am too dry and it gives a nice satin finish. Summer I do set the t-zone with powder because I do find it shows shine after a few hours.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Pros:
--it feels light on the skin.
--It has a nice, light scent.
--It has sun protection.
--The price

Cons:
--It doesn't hide blemishes, dark circles, or scars At ALL, so you'll need a concealer on top.
--Makes me look oily
--the light shade is still too dark

Summary: I use this for stay-at-home days. I'm so pale and sick-looking when I have nothing on my face. This product evens out my skin tone a little bit, and it makes me look like a living human...just one without any makeup on. That's good enough for me for the days I don't want to wear makeup. That is has sun protection is a bonus. Now that Rimmell has a 9-in-1 product, it might be better?

on 12/6/2013 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The Best BB Cream

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I want to love BB cream, I want to believe that wearing something on my skin everyday is going to improve all the things they claim to improve, I want a more even skin tone, I want to reverse the signs of aging, I want to reduce the size of my pores, I believe the claims so I search and search and so far have not found that any of them work well for my oily skin or improve anything that they claim to improve. I like the coverage of this one, packaging is not the best as this is a squeeze tube and the product is pretty runny, it doesn't keep me shine free all day but does do a better job of that than others I have tried. I wore this for about 2 weeks, using it everyday and setting it with loose powder. Although it held up pretty well and did not immediately break me out, by the end of week 2, my skin had very small surface bumps...alot of them that were very rough and dry in texture. When I stopped using this product, they went away. When I want to even my skin tone without wearing a full face this works without breaking me out but I will not use it daily. My daughter who also has acne prone combination skin uses this too, she does not experience any type of breakout and loves it! It's just not for me.

on 9/28/2013 8:38:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have worn wear MAC NC42, MUFE HD #130, Neutrogena in Tan. I like Revlon CS in Natural Tan and Revlon Photoready in Caramel for full coverage. I'm Of south east Asian decent so Medium/Deep of this works great. Best natural medium coverage!

The scent of this BB cream is pleasant. But i prefer no scent since I am sensitive. The coverage is medium, yet it looks natural. It actually a very nice glow. Like real and beautiful skin. It feels light on the skin. There is a white cast with photos with this product. It contains SPF. If you want to avoid the white cast, use an HD foundation with no SPF. CVS has a knock off that works just as well and is not as runny and a tad cheaper. I take off a lippie for the scent overall. I am sensitive to it but it is mild.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This BB cream feels light on my skin and gives excellent coverage on my uneven skin tone and on my acne marks that are red or light brown. On my darker acne marks I will use a little concealer Maybelline Fit me and then apply my Maybelline Dream Matte pressed powder. This is a great alternative if you don't want to wear foundation everyday.