Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Andalou Naturals Argan & Sweet Orange Moisture Rich Conditioner

Not tested on animals

Aloe Barbadensis Juice*, Stearylkonium Chloride, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Soy Milk, Argan and Avocado Oils*, Vanilla Planifolia and Orange Extracts*, Manuka Honey, Shea Butter*†, Cocoa Butter*, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Amino Acid Complex (Arginine, Threonine and Serine), Sorbitol, Fruit Stem Cells (Malus Domestica, Solar Vitis) and BioActive 8 Berry Complex*, Borago Officinalis (Borage), Rosa Canina (Rosehip) and Jojoba Oils*, Rooibos and White Tea Extracts*†, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Orange Oil* *Organic † Fair Trade Made naturally without GMO’s, gluten, paraben preservatives, petrochemicals, phthalates, sulfates, synthetic colors, dyes and fragrances. Verified Gluten-Free 100% Eco-friendly, Vegetarian & Cruelty-Free

on 1/20/2015 7:48:00 AM

I use this as a very deep conditioning treatment when I clarify my hair after swimming. The scent is all right- sort of orangey, strangely intriguing. It's a very thick conditioner so it would be much better if the bottle sat upside down, but it's not too hard to get enough out.

I leave it on for a few minutes before rinsing and I've managed to keep swimming with no further damage to my hair, which is exactly what I was going for!

I have fussy dry ends, oily scalp hair, in humid, hot Singapore. I like to have volume, yet my hair products need to be moisturising without weighing it down at all. IMHO, it is a relatively good conditioner, great wake-me-up smell, good ingredients, and my hair feels and looks great after the conditioner. Try it! I like this so much that I bought the shampoo from the same brand. FYI I have used 3/4 of the bottle. :)