Victoria's Secret Tropical Nectar Body Splash

No Image

3.8

on 5/14/2003 4:15:00 PM

This stuff is soo nasty an strong.Yuck!!Makes me want to puke.

on 5/12/2003 10:55:00 AM

This is something that smells cheap and nauseating. A true sickly scent!

on 1/18/2005 4:40:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

RIS from a great swapper. I really wanted to try this scent. However, its way too sweet and fruity for my taste. Smells like canned pineapple juice, imo.

on 10/19/2002 12:14:00 PM

Blech! This smells like peaches to me and that is one of my least favorite scents.

on 10/20/2002 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

This is an ok scent. I can't really describe it but I do know that you can smell a little bit of pineapple. I bought it since it smells great on my friend but it doesn't smell so good on me. I've been using it as a room spray.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a pineapple fragrance all the way with a very small hint of vanilla an coconut.

on 10/14/2003 1:08:00 AM

It's a shame that this product has been discontinued. It is very sweet and feminine smelling. It is also wonderful for the summertime. It smells of peaches and pineapple.

The only minor disappointment about this product is that the fragrance fades a little and settles more as a hint on your skin. I guess this is to be expected of a body splash though.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This smelled like canned peaches,very sweet and pleasant.Reminds me of CSP fragrances.

on 10/19/2002 12:36:00 AM

Well, surprise me! I really like this scent! I don't know why they call it a "splash" though when it's a spray. Tropical Nectar is a sweet pineapple/tropical fruit scent to me. My "scent plan" is to not waste my nice perfumes for work or every day, but I've never been much of a fan of cheap fragrances or the Victoria's Secret body sprays before. But I do like this one and Love Spell though (Love Spell is my favorite so far).

I am so sad they discontinued this product. I love it so much, and I have a little bit left in a bottle but I never use it because I don't want to run out for some odd reason. It is very fruity and tropicaly, but it smells so good. Guys always complimented me when I wore this.

Popular Fragrances