no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/02/2006

I am so sad they discontinued this product. I love it so much, and I have a little bit left in a bottle but I never use it because I don't want to run out for some odd reason. It is very fruity and tropicaly, but it smells so good. Guys always complimented me when I wore this.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Feb/24/2005

I can't believe they DISCONTIUED this product!! It smelt soooo good. Like fresh pineapples and mangoes!! I have used the lotion and the body splash of this scent and I do have to say it was most delicious!! I miss it so much now that it's gone. I should have just stocked up before they took it away from me.. It's very tropical and sexy to me. And the yellow color of it makes …Read more

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0
fromdotttB

Jan/18/2005

RIS from a great swapper. I really wanted to try this scent. However, its way too sweet and fruity for my taste. Smells like canned pineapple juice, imo.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

Apr/26/2004

This is a pineapple fragrance all the way with a very small hint of vanilla an coconut.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry

HairBrown

Jan/19/2004

I got this at Victoria's secret sale the other day for $6 for the EDT....I had never seen this scent before....It smelled so good so I bought 4 bottles of it!! It reminds me of a tropical vacation!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Jan/12/2004

I love this smell so much. Too bad they discontinued this, hence, I'm only wearing it for special occassions lol. anyway...GREAT SCENT

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlack

Oct/14/2003

It's a shame that this product has been discontinued. It is very sweet and feminine smelling. It is also wonderful for the summertime. It smells of peaches and pineapple.

The only minor disappointment about this product is that the fragrance fades a little and settles more as a hint on your skin. I guess this is to be expected of a body splash though.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal

Oct/02/2003

This smelled like canned peaches,very sweet and pleasant.Reminds me of CSP fragrances.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBlond

Sep/10/2003

This was a must have. When I went to stock up on My Love spell the girl told me about this and gave me a sample. Then I became Obsessed with this one as well. I have this in the Body Cream too. It really is great it's not too strong it's just right!

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Kinky, Medium

Jul/07/2003

i love this smell! its so tropical and fruity. its a perfect scent for the beach!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18