Tropical Nectar Body Splash

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

I am so sad they discontinued this product. I love it so much, and I have a little bit left in a bottle but I never use it because I don't want to run out for some odd reason. It is very fruity...

About reviewer (116 reviews)

15 years ago

I can't believe they DISCONTIUED this product!! It smelt soooo good. Like fresh pineapples and mangoes!! I have used the lotion and the body splash of this scent and I do have to say it was most...

About reviewer (300 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

2.0
from

15 years ago

RIS from a great swapper. I really wanted to try this scent. However, its way too sweet and fruity for my taste. Smells like canned pineapple juice, imo.

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Fine

16 years ago

This is a pineapple fragrance all the way with a very small hint of vanilla an coconut.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry

HairBrown

16 years ago

I got this at Victoria's secret sale the other day for $6 for the EDT....I had never seen this scent before....It smelled so good so I bought 4 bottles of it!! It reminds me of a tropical vacation!

About reviewer (28 reviews)

16 years ago

I love this smell so much. Too bad they discontinued this, hence, I'm only wearing it for special occassions lol. anyway...GREAT SCENT

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlack

17 years ago

It's a shame that this product has been discontinued. It is very sweet and feminine smelling. It is also wonderful for the summertime. It smells of peaches and pineapple. The only minor...

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinNormal

17 years ago

This smelled like canned peaches,very sweet and pleasant.Reminds me of CSP fragrances.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBlond

17 years ago

This was a must have. When I went to stock up on My Love spell the girl told me about this and gave me a sample. Then I became Obsessed with this one as well. I have this in the Body Cream too. It...

About reviewer (57 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Kinky, Medium

17 years ago

i love this smell! its so tropical and fruity. its a perfect scent for the beach!

About reviewer (23 reviews)

AgeUnder 18