Revlon Photoready BB Cream SPF 30

Added Highlight :Mac Studio Finsh Concealer  NC30

3.1

on 3/16/2017 3:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really liked this BB Cream, even the smell, it could last really long with some powdering, covered minor imperfections.
There was some flashback in photos, as per usual with BB Creams with SPF. I bought it for regular daytime, and I don't really have the paparazzi tailing me, so I couldn't care less.
Sadly, it broke me out, breaking my heart in the process. I had a similar reaction to Revlon's Nearly Naked, so it could have something to do with my skin and what they put in their base products (I also really really like NN, but that's a tale for another review).
If it doesn't break you out and you're not in the habit of taking too many selfies in daytime give it a shot.

on 8/16/2016 6:50:00 PM

I wanted to try out a different primer/perfector than I normally use, so I bought this. I do not recommend. It feels wrong--heavy or greasy or something--on my face, and it doesn't really do very much. A definite disappointment.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

my holy grail face makeup. I find this very buildable and thick like a foundation, so I use it daily instead of one. It's the only makeup I've ever found that's exactly the right tone for my skin... as well as the only makeup that doesn't make my very dry very fair skin even more dry and irritated. In the winter I wear this over top of another moisturizer, and in the summer I wear it alone with a loose powder on top to tone down the dewy factor.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I bought this recently, it looked promising!
It offers sheer to medium coverage, and definitely evens out your skintone. It does not cover red marks, blemishes or acne scars, it blurs, but doesn't "cover like a concealer" as claimed.

Immediately after you apply it, you are more 'shinier' than 'dewy'. Akin to rubbing a stick of butter on your face. But after ten minutes, it settles down, and does become 'dewier'. I use powder after, to reduce the shine, but more out of paranoia. I have medium, but it works well for those who have a lighter skin tone.

I have swatches and a full review on my blog!

I never break out on my nose and this product consistently gave me rudolph zits as well as tiny red bumps on the apples of my cheeks. not to mention HUGE blackheads, nothing like I've ever experienced. it took me awhile to figure out what was making my skin spazz out, but sure enough the second I stopped using this my skin started clearing up. I think the oil started separating from the product. in the tube it looked like it was coagulating like spoiled milk, but when you squeeze it out and rub it together there aren't any chunks. oh and when you put it on it feels like it doesn't rub in all the way and just sits on top of your skin. also it leaves striations (from not blending in properly) and even if you manage to get them all out, it leaves absolutely no coverage at all. definitely wouldn't use without foundation.

on 7/27/2015 10:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I had the same problem as a few other users - at first it was perfect, my fav. BB cream, but after about a month all of a sudden the sunscreen started to separate from the product and even after shaking the tube, it just comes out all clear/milky oily.

on 6/24/2015 7:09:00 PM

I am really surprised by all the poor reviews on this. I picked this up at my local Rite Aid just because it caught my eye about a year ago, I have not reached for another BB cream since. I save this for days that I do not want to wear a full face of makeup. It gives a dewy finish with pretty good coverage for a BB cream, I was very impressed with how it makes my skin look. However, you can definetely smell the sunscreen, but that is a very small con - the pro to that would be that it has sunscreen in it! It will keep your skin protected as you go about your day.

I bought this product because I wanted something light with sheer coverage for my everyday use, having tried multiple BB creams in the past all I can say BB creams are just not my cup of tea.
I bought the Revlon Photoready BB Cream in the Light medium shade which seems too dark on my skin. The coverage is sheer which is not a problem with my skin as I donot have a problem with acne *Touch wood* This cream turned my face into a dark pile of sleeky mess in 2 hours. The product also contains parabens so I would'nt recomend this cream to anybody. The product says reapply after every 2 hours, which according to me is total bull.

P.S: Just read amazing reveiws about the Bobby Brown BB Cream, planing to try my luck with BB creams one last time.

Xx.

on 1/27/2015 1:05:00 AM

I can't even finish the tube of this makeup. First of all, it smells like straight up sun screen. It doesn't blend and feels greasy. It doesn't last very long through the day. Every time I try to give it another try, I'm always disgusted. The only good thing that I have to say about it is that it matches my fair skin tone pretty well, which is rare for me.

on 11/13/2014 4:39:00 PM

Bought this in the light shade because I wanted a bb cream with spf & it was rated as one of the best on Paula's choice beautypedia. The shade itself was awesome, I'm Irish pinky & fair & it matched me but gave nice warmth (bought it towards the end of summer). Except I'm thinking now I may have to buy something else, not sure if it's because of the sunscreen but the product has separated and gotten completely watery. No big deal because it wasn't overly expensive and I got good use out of it during the summer months. I get skin problems in the winter anyway so it may be too sheer for the upcoming winter season. I might use the shade to match me for another foundation though.