45%
package quality

price range

Reviews

a month ago

For such a long time, I've been looking for an affordable BB cream that actually matches my light skin tone! Most of the time, brands offer very few shades and the lightest shade is either too dark or looks orange on me which for sure doesn't match with my skin tone! The Revlon Photoready BB cream in the shade light matches my skin tone and it blends beautifully into the skin and offers great coverage. I like using my fingers for application as it works so well and leaves a natural and lightweight finish! <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rbh5KAYquBA"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Rbh5KAYquBA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (233 reviews)

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

1.0

2 years ago

In shade medium, streaky, greasy on, nonflatteing to pores and fine lines, orangish. Thumbs down

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairSilver, Straight, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

With great determination, I have tried to use this product. But it's just plain gross. It is so greasy. And it's not like you put it on, it's greasy and sticky, but you wait a bit and then it sets. It just stays greasy and sticky. I have to use powder over it, but often the days I want to wear a BB cream are days I am going for a light or no makeup look, planning to be outdoors. So powder isn't really the look I want. But no matter what powder I put over it, it still feels disgusting on my face, and I can't wait to take it off. Several times when I have tried it, I have indeed removed my makeup with a wipe, knowing I was going to be gone for a while, and that I could not stand it that long. Yet I haven't been able to throw it in the garbage yet. One of those things where you read reviews from those who like it and think there has to be a way to make it work. But no. Today, I will throw it away.

About reviewer (496 reviews)

Age44-55

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesGray

3 years ago

I was in the market for a new BB cream, but I wanted to find one in the mass section as I didn't want to spend that much. This one attracted me due to the SPF 30. Usually, I find BB creams in general have a lot of coverage. This one doesn't though. This is a lighter weight BB cream, almost sheer like. It won't cover anything major, but it imparts a dewy finish. For what I spent, I'm not upset at all.

About reviewer (470 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

I have dry skin and with this BB cream I do not need to moisturize or put sunblock on my face before putting on my makeup. A time saver for me. I like the dewy finish because I find it more flattering on my skin than a matte finish would be.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

3 years ago

<object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KBY9tvhElR8"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KBY9tvhElR8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Really liked this BB Cream, even the smell, it could last really long with some powdering, covered minor imperfections. There was some flashback in photos, as per usual with BB Creams with SPF. I bought it for regular daytime, and I don't really have the paparazzi tailing me, so I couldn't care less. Sadly, it broke me out, breaking my heart in the process. I had a similar reaction to Revlon's Nearly Naked, so it could have something to do with my skin and what they put in their base products (I also really really like NN, but that's a tale for another review). If it doesn't break you out and you're not in the habit of taking too many selfies in daytime give it a shot.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlack

3 years ago

I really wanted to love this product simply because it had SPF 30. Unfortunately, I just can't. The cream doesn't tend to stay in place because it's very slick so not only is your face oily all day, but there's less than light coverage. Unless you hit a lot of super dry patches, it won't stay. I did like another reviewer's comment on how she spackles this on fine lines &amp; wrinkles. I agree that this is perfect for those areas (i.e. under eyes) - building coverage while getting a super charge of all day moisturizing. But for an all over BB cream which is meant to cut down time on a makeup routine, this isn't the product you should be using. I'm a MAC NC25 with yellow undertones &amp; used the light/medium shade.

About reviewer (208 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Other

EyesHazel

3 years ago

I've been trying unsuccessfully to wear this over the past few months, but I'm always disappointed. As others said, it feels greasy. I have dry skin and prefer a dewy finish, but the formula is not good at all. The coverage is light, but I don't mind that. The real problem is that a few minutes after I apply, it turns blotchy, especially on my forehead. I've tried applying it with a foundation brush and my fingers and both look awful. I used to use Korean brand BB creams but thought I could try an American brand which might match my skin a little better and be less grey, but this BB cream is no good.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBrown

4 years ago

I wanted to try out a different primer/perfector than I normally use, so I bought this. I do not recommend. It feels wrong--heavy or greasy or something--on my face, and it doesn't really do very much. A definite disappointment.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium