CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
CHANEL Le Volume De Chanel Mascara

4.6

Aqua, synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Acacia Senegal Gum, Triethanolamine, Butylene Glycol, Carnauba wax, Glyceryl stearate, Polybutene, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Ascorbyl palmitate, Tocopherol, ( /-, CI 75470, CI 77007, Ci 77163, Ci 77288, Ci 77289, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, CI 77510, Ci 77742, CI 77891, Mica).

on 2/20/2017 8:00:00 AM

This is the best (and the most expensive) mascara I have ever owned. My lashes are short and thin but this lengthens and tones them excellently. Once my friend even asked if I had put on lash extensions.

I would definitely buy this again.

on 2/23/2016 7:41:00 AM

Applies a thick, dense coat to each lash, truly accentuates naturally curly lashes. Can be worn for an everyday look with one coat, but if layered can be easily worn to occasions such as wedding etc. Dispels the need for false eyelashes, another winner from Chanel. HG. Lasts 3/4 months.

on 1/20/2016 8:44:00 PM

This is the greatest mascara ever!!! I love a good mascara, and Le Volume De Chanel is amazing. While I do have naturally long eyelashes, this mascara makes them extremely long. My mom sampled this mascara and within minutes of wearing it, she bought a tube for herself. I was using Too Faced "Better Than Sex" mascara, but found that it flaked off into my eyes, causing HORRIBLE irritation in my sensitive eyes. Chanel Le Volume De Chanel does not irritate my eyes at all. One tip that I recommend while using this particular mascara is to curl lashes pre-application to create maximum volume and length.

on 7/13/2014 1:58:00 PM

Holy grail mascara ! I just bought my second one, the first one lasted for more than 5 month and I can still use it even if it dried out a bit ! I got so many compliments with this mascara, my lashes are longer, thicker, with a lot of volume and it's so easy to use, I never have clumps and it never flakes away even after a 17 hours long day. definitely worth EVERY penny!! Lasts me a long time and fantastic results. Go and buy it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

By far one of the best high end mascaras I have ever used. I will never stop buying it!! A little pricey for a mascara but works great!

on 1/13/2014 1:05:00 PM

I have the shortest straightest lashes so mascara is an absolute must. Have been switching around mascaras for the past year after ending my long term obsession with the classic dior show. I had been using the original falsies volume express by maybelline, which was really hit or miss. On good days, it would make my lashes look so long, but on bad days, they would look short and clumpy. Also, that mascara could not keep a curl.

This mascara was just eh at first: caused my short lashes to be so clumpy. But then I started doing this and boy is it the best mascara I've ever used: WIPE OFF EXCESS PRODUCT FROM THE APPLICATOR W/ A TISSUE AND YOU'LL GET THE BEST LASHES EVER :) I generally just curl, apply a lancome base, and then chanel and my lashes look so long and fluttery w/o looking too spidery. Plus, it holds the curl and doesn't smudge, but is so easy to remove! Plus, wow, does it make my lashes look black and glossy (unlike dior show which sort of reminded me of a matte mousse).

The brush has the whole "snowflake tip" deal which is nice, but will clump your lashes if it has too much product on it. The product itself has that high-end makeup smell haha. The packaging design is perfection, so sleek and beautiful, but make sure to turn the cap into you hear a faint "click" (really easy to forget and why I took off a lippie).

pros: makes short, straight lashes look amazing (when wipe of excess), packaging design is gorgeous, stays all day but washes off w/ ease
cons: 30 bucks for a mascara, have to remember to twist cap all the way, can clump lashes

on 1/4/2014 6:08:00 AM

My mom got this mascara for Christmas and I have been loving it ever since I got it. Sure it's expensive but it's Chanel and it's worth it. If you want a softer,more natural look all it takes is one swipe. If you want it to be more dramatic, you can easily build up the product. Lasts all day,does not flake,does not clump.Perfect!

on 10/5/2013 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was so excited to try this mascara out and when I first applied it, I was pretty darn disappointed. It made my lashes clump together, making me look like I had fewer lashes and I hate spidery lashes on me. Because it was so expensive, I didn't give up on it and tried different methods on applying it. I realized more is less with this product and one lightly applied coat of this is perfect for me. It gives length to my short asian lashes and just enough volume. It's not perfect at holding a curl but it doesn't make my naturally straight lashes fall either. It gives my upper lashes that wispy look which I prefer but i'm still not too sure on the bottom lashes though I still use it there, just very carefully and lightly so it doesn't clump.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

favorite mascara of all time makes my eye lashes long & voluminous all in one & so black little pricy but totally worth it i think

on 7/11/2013 11:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is seriously the best mascara I have ever used. I have been searching for the perfect mascara for so long. My cousin actually introduced me to Le Volume de Chanel but when I looked at the price, I hesitated. But, I ended it getting it, thats how much I just loved how it looked on my cousin lol. I think it's really great, but I don't know if ill purchase it again, trying to cut back