4.7

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

Pretty dark blue. Nice formula you only need one coat if you are in a hurry but I always use two. I When I was almost done with my bottle I added in some fine silver shimmer(not chunky glitter) polish I had that was also very low and mixed them together. They made a very pretty starry night type look. Very pleased.

About reviewer (1078 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

from

5 years ago

Love the color. A modern medium-dark blue that can be either classy or edgy depending on the rest of your styling and wardrobe. It is opaque in one coat surprisingly. 2 coats for absolute perfection. It dries rather fast. I am not crazy about the brush. It caused me to make some mistakes around the cuticles. But overall,this is an amazing polish for $1.99! Better than some of my Essie's.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I used two coats of this to achieve a really deep, dark blue, since I'm not a fan of lighter navy. I'm a cashier and it's really hard on my hands and nails, but for some reason this color lasted much longer than any other sinful colors polish I've tried, which I was very impressed by. The color is a little flat, but it's still really beautiful.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

5 years ago

Beautiful blue gray. Love this and soooo cheap! How can you beat it?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

6 years ago

Gorgeous navy creme. Very basic and classic! I found mine at Big Lots for $1. I love this brand, cheap, long-lasting, easy to find in stores.

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Other

6 years ago

Beautiful and versatile color. Opaque in one coat (seriously!!!). And for only $1.99? Perfect.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesHazel

7 years ago

Oh my gosh, I looove this color. It's the perfect dusty blue, so pretty! The thick formula of Sinful's cremes takes some patience, but it's totally worth it. The $2 is great, if you happened to find it while it was in stock, and the medium-sized brush is nice, too.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

This is my absolute favorite polish right now. It was difficult for me to hunt down because it was sold out at most stores, but I'm very happy to have gotten my hands on it. Everything about it is amazing: the color, the formula, and the price point. Color-wise, it's a gorgeous steel blue that is unique to my collection. It's a pretty neutral color that seems to go with everything in my wardrobe. In terms of formula, I did experience a bit of cuticle flooding, but one coat is all you need for opacity. Dry time is rather fast and I'm on my third day of wear with minor tipwear. And the fact that I got this polish for only 2 bucks makes me love it that much more.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

7 years ago

This gorgeous creme can be applied in one coat if you're really careful but I couldn't be bothered to be so careful so it took me two coats with no issues. Avoid smurfy tips by using good base coat (two coats) and excellent polish remover (pull straight down, don't rub it out).

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Cool