Be A Bombshell Cosmetics - Mascara (Onyx)

1.9

is this mascara or wet sludge? its good for the gym. doesnt smudge but so boring ... just coates the lashes. nothing else

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product smelled horrible. I received a full sized tube from ipsy and I NEVER use this product. It does absolutely nothing.

To Read all 22 Reviews, Login or Join

The wand is probably the only decent part about this mascara. It reaks and I was honestly afraid to put it anywhere near my eyes. It made my lashes look okay, but I've used wet n wild mascaras that did way more for my lashes and they are a fraction of the cost. I had this mascar for 3-4 months literally used it 4 times and it dried out. Would not recommend or purchase!

I read the reviews while I was waiting for this mascara to arrive, along with some other products. I was appalled to read that it had a distinct smell. How bad could it be? When the mascara arrived, I opened the tube and had a sniff. Oh... my... God!! The mascara reeks!! There is no way that I'm putting something that smells this foul anywhere around my eyes. There are plenty of other mascara brands to try. This is going in the trash without touching my lashes. I like Be a Bombshell's other products, but this one missed the mark.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I was pretty turned off by this mascara immediately, but have a compulsive need to finish every single product in my possession. Typically, I switch out my (full sized) mascaras about every three months. This one made it to one month, barely. It is a very dry formula, which I typically find easier to work with as they are less likely to clump. However, it is TOO dry, to the point of crunchiness before you're even done applying your first coat! The wand is OK, could take or leave it. The scent as every else mentioned smells like gasoline/strong chemicals. I know mascara isn't supposed to smell delicious, but this is obviously noticeable. I was going to throw this out after trying this once, but did like that it lengthened my lashes and tried to make it work for a while, but since it is a very dry formula to begin with, I could barely coat my lashes after having this open after a few weeks. It was a little difficult to remove, kind of like waterproof eyeliner/mascaras. I don't think this is waterproof, as it doesn't say so, but I could be wrong. I'm glad I did not spend any "full priced" money on this since it came in my ipsy bag. (It retails for $15.) So far my overall experience with Be a Bombshell stuff has been kind of disappointing. I wish the subscription boxes would stop pushing these poor quality products!

This mascara has a strange odor, hut it lengthened my spare straight lashes. I got this free in my ipsy bag. I wouldn't get it again because though the length this mascara gave me was fantastic, I do not like using a product that has such a pungent odor. Yuck... I would not recommend this product to friends. I do like how the wand makes it easy to reach the edges of my lashes. Nothing too special about the packaging....

Cheap cheap packaging, smells like dookey, makes my eyelashes look worse than if I had no mascara on, burns my eyes, comes off in huge clumps. There's seriously nothing you get from this mascara except for dealing with a nasty smell! I prob wouldn't use it if it was the last and only mascara on the planet.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

The wand is fine, its quite on the dry side. Doesn't do much for my lashes except add color. Plus it smells bad. Ew.

This did nothing at all. The formula was so dry that it barely looked like I had anything on. Maybe I got an empty tube by mistake? I immediately threw it out.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

It's a little on the chemical smelling side but it's not the worst mascara I've used. It didn't irritate my eyes so that's a plus. I prob wouldn't buy it but if put in my ipsy bag again I'd use it.