Lancome Cheek & Contour Brush #25

on 7/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

My favourite makeup brush!

The bristles are so soft, and I've personally never experienced any becoming loose or falling out.

The blusher end is the perfect size and shape for picking up and applying blusher, and the contour end is small and compact enough for precision and flawless blending (I use it to buff in small circular motions).

It is perfect for using with the Blush Subtil trios, which sadly have been discontinued :(

I can see this brush lasting a very long time, so I have only said Yes to repurchase in the sad event of losing it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love using the brush. It's great for application, and it's fun to use.

Con: The fibers are loose and will fall all-the-time on my face after application. I'd try a different double-headed brush next time where the fibers wouldn't fall out.

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

on 8/21/2013 2:11:00 AM

I bought this at the same time as I purchased the Blush Subtil Palette and I love it. I'm not a brush expert, so I can't be sure that there are equivalent product of similar quality for less, but for me it's working great. I love the palette and this works so well for contouring different areas of my face. Whether I just want the blush, or I want to go full blown contour mode, this works great!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I have been using this brush for two weeks now. The contour brush is small and makes it easy to apply contour powder. The cheek side is great for application of blush color and highlighter powders. I use both sides of the brush to blend the contour color and blush, works great. Lancome makes a trio kit that has contour color, blush and highlighter powders, this brush was made for use with these kits. I also use KA contour powder but find now that it is winter, the Lancome contour color is actually a little better for my light skin tone.
Regardless of whatever color powder contour I am using, this brush is a staple for the perfect application to really create that subtle contour indent under the cheekbone. It is a great brush for traveling. My only negative on this brush is that at home I keep my brushes in a glass jar, it is impossible to keep this two sided brush in the jar without damaging one of the brush sides. Thus I have to keep it in a drawer. Oh well, that is not a major drawback - but if they ever make the contour brush in single form, I'm on board to purchase it. Great feel and does regain shape after cleaning.

Popular Makeup Brushes