Lancome Cheek & Contour Brush #25

No Image

on 7/13/2016 6:27:00 AM

My favourite makeup brush!

The bristles are so soft, and I've personally never experienced any becoming loose or falling out.

The blusher end is the perfect size and shape for picking up and applying blusher, and the contour end is small and compact enough for precision and flawless blending (I use it to buff in small circular motions).

It is perfect for using with the Blush Subtil trios, which sadly have been discontinued :(

I can see this brush lasting a very long time, so I have only said Yes to repurchase in the sad event of losing it!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love using the brush. It's great for application, and it's fun to use.

Con: The fibers are loose and will fall all-the-time on my face after application. I'd try a different double-headed brush next time where the fibers wouldn't fall out.

on 8/21/2013 2:11:00 AM

I bought this at the same time as I purchased the Blush Subtil Palette and I love it. I'm not a brush expert, so I can't be sure that there are equivalent product of similar quality for less, but for me it's working great. I love the palette and this works so well for contouring different areas of my face. Whether I just want the blush, or I want to go full blown contour mode, this works great!

Popular Makeup Brushes