Daiso Sponge Detergent

Daiso Sponge Detergent
Sponge DetergentSponge DetergentSponge DetergentSponge DetergentSponge Detergent

ETHYL ALCOHOL, GREEN TEA EXTRACT, PERSIMMON SEED EXTRACT

on 9/10/2017 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is such a cheap and excellent product. I use it diluted with water in a glass, then dip my brush heads in before rinsing off with water, squeezing off excess water and laying to dry. I don't own any brushes with natural hair only synthetic so I don't know how this detergent works with natural hair.

on 7/13/2017 2:58:00 AM

Cheap and amazing. I buy 3 bottles at a time.

on 2/20/2017 4:32:00 AM

AMAZING. cleans my beauty blender even better than the much more expensive beauty blender cleanser!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is the best cleanser for beauty sponges and brushes. I know Daiso makes a separate brush cleaner, but I use this for both. It is foaming, but easy to rinse out, thoroughly cleans and removes stains from all brushes including lip brushes (at least pinkish, neutral shades), leaves brushes soft and bristles don't clump together, and it's only $2.80 at Daiso. The cleanser is clear and thick, so a little goes a long way. It is scented, but not heavily. My HG of sponge and brush cleaners and I would pay more for it (but I hope I don't ever have to!).

on 5/9/2017 9:25:00 PM

Dirt cheap and one of the only products to get rid of ALL staining in my brushes. Does not leave any residue or smell. I prefer it to Daiso's Brush Cleanser (in the pink bottle) because this foams up and makes it easier to clean brushes thoroughly. Couldn't live without this stuff!

I bought this on a whim when I was buying some cheap (but fairly well made) brushes from Daiso here in Japan. The ingredients were in English so I knew there weren't any 'funky' ingredients. I use it everyday to cleanse and rinse my foundation brushes and once a week on my blush and powder and eye brushes. The only down side is that I usually go through a bottle a week and therefore I stoked up the last time I was there. Definitely worth the trip! Such a great price, no strong scents and my skin hasn't broken out since using it (and my skin is MAJORLY ACNE PRONE!)
To use I just squirt a little into a small cup and swirl the brush a few times, then rinse under water to see if it's clean enough, if not, I do the process again until the brush is completely clean!

on 12/12/2016 1:33:00 AM

Best thing ever for beauty blender sponge and not gonna break your bank!
I was doubtful when I saw this in Daiso, Canada. Now I wish I'd buy more!
It says it's non-toxic on the bottle, but I triple wash it with clean water after using just in case.

on 2/8/2017 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow. I found out about this detergent from MUA. I ordered it from Amazon. It cleans my beauty blender SO well. Before, my beauty blender would be stained from foundation and concealer even after washing it really well. With this detergent, my beauty blender sponge looks brand new. I love this detergent and will definitely be repurchasing.

on 2/16/2017 1:29:00 PM

Oh gosh, this cleans just as well as my beauty blender soap. It's amazing! I never thought I'd find anything as good as that soap bar, but this Daiso product cleans just as well. The price is phenomenal and boy does this product deliver by leaving your brushes clean as ever. I'm definitely repurchasing. Thank you MUA, I never would have found this product without you!!

on 1/9/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A very effective brush cleaner. I normally use baby shampoo and this works so much faster using much less product. Fairly accessible in Australia - the Daiso I picked this up from had very good stock.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools