Daiso Sponge Detergent

Daiso Sponge Detergent
Sponge DetergentSponge DetergentSponge DetergentSponge DetergentSponge Detergent

ETHYL ALCOHOL, GREEN TEA EXTRACT, PERSIMMON SEED EXTRACT

on 2/20/2017 4:32:00 AM

AMAZING. cleans my beauty blender even better than the much more expensive beauty blender cleanser!!

on 2/16/2017 1:29:00 PM

Oh gosh, this cleans just as well as my beauty blender soap. It's amazing! I never thought I'd find anything as good as that soap bar, but this Daiso product cleans just as well. The price is phenomenal and boy does this product deliver by leaving your brushes clean as ever. I'm definitely repurchasing. Thank you MUA, I never would have found this product without you!!

on 2/8/2017 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow. I found out about this detergent from MUA. I ordered it from Amazon. It cleans my beauty blender SO well. Before, my beauty blender would be stained from foundation and concealer even after washing it really well. With this detergent, my beauty blender sponge looks brand new. I love this detergent and will definitely be repurchasing.

on 1/9/2017 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

A very effective brush cleaner. I normally use baby shampoo and this works so much faster using much less product. Fairly accessible in Australia - the Daiso I picked this up from had very good stock.

on 12/12/2016 1:33:00 AM

Best thing ever for beauty blender sponge and not gonna break your bank!
I was doubtful when I saw this in Daiso, Canada. Now I wish I'd buy more!
It says it's non-toxic on the bottle, but I triple wash it with clean water after using just in case.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

My absolute favorite for cleaning my makeup tools, hands down
If you love instant gratification, you'll love this

It's the only detergent that cleans ALL of the foundation out of my beauty blender instead of just the dye (*cough* *blendercleanser*) and I use mainly thick, full coverage foundations like ELDW and Revlon Colorstay
It's unscented which is a plus to those who dislike or are sensitive to overly perfumey products

The only drawback is that I don't travel to Japan and none of the Daisos where I live carry this product, and I love it so much I wish they made bigger bottles so I wouldn't have to repurchase a often

But for the price and efficacy, this stuff is amazing, I absolutely can't recommend it enough

on 11/28/2016 7:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Stocked up 5 bottles in Japan because I like it that much. Can't seem to find them at any Daiso stores in Singapore anymore...quite unsettling!

on 11/17/2016 8:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

I use this for cleaning my beauty blender and brushes. Works amazingly and so effective. My beauty blender has never been cleaner and comes out looking brand new, just squirt one or too drops on it, rub it in and squeeze it under water. You can also add a few drops into a container of water and swirl dirty brushes in it to get rid of all the products on the brushes. It is actually quite scary, i mean how can such a cheap cleanser work so efficiently without consequences? But my beauty blender or brushes does not seem to be deteriorating so I don't think that it is that harsh on my tools. Brush and beauty blender cleaners are quite expensive so this is really an amazing product considering the price. It is very very hard to find at Daiso because it sells out so quickly, I always grab a few bottles of it when I see it. I really wished that it came in larger bottles though because one bottle can only last for about a month with frequent use. But for such a low low price, I really don't expect too much. I've ran out of it and I'm desperate to repurchase it now.

on 11/3/2016 11:29:00 AM

Oh. Hell. Yes!!! HG HG HG!! Super cheap on Amazon, the teeniest bit cleans the dirtiest brushes and sponges in seconds - seriously...this stuff must contain unicorn tears and fairy dust!

After experimenting w/ a variety of hi and low end brush/sponge cleaners over the years, I came to the conclusion that IMO, there is no reason to spend $$$ on brush/sponge cleaners. I found several cheap that work just as well if not better that the several hi end ones I tried: Dove (unscented)bar, J&J Total Baby Wash (or generic), Zote Laundry soap (white), DIY cleaner. All of these are cheap, easy to obtain/make and work great and have been useing them successfully over the past several years. (Most recently, Zote followed by Dove - the Zote leaves my brushes a bit dry and the Dove takes care of that).

HOWEVER, this stuff blows everything else I have EVER tried out of the water!! This is the only one that even removed ALL my long lasting foundation stains out of my BB and RT sponges and having to use such a tiny bit, my small bottle is going to last forever! My brushes and sponges are clean and soft.

Will definitely re-purchase!

As a Revlon Colorstay Foundation user, all my beautyblenders have been permanently stained for YEARS (no exaggeration) and I've tried them all: Dr Bronners soap, baby shampoo, the actual beautyblender cleansers in both the liquid and solid forms, and using oil with dish soap--all leaving me disappointed. I just received my order of this in the mail today and I was BLOWN AWAY to see that there wasn't a single trace of foundation left in my beauty blender!! I was honestly so ready to be disappointed but thank the heavens I wasn't!! God bless this product A+++++++++

Popular Misc Beauty Tools