LORAC PRO Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 44-55
LORAC PRO Palette
Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.5

If I could keep only one eyeshadow palette, it would def. be this one. This palette has everything I need in an eyeshadow palette, and Lorac's formula, at least in this palette, is one of the best in the industry. The shadows are soft, blend like a dream, and I can go all out glam, or subtle for casual days, and professional for work. I love it. So many looks to be made with this one. I never have to reach for any other palette to complete or compliment an eye look.

Price: $42, and its worth it

Packaging: Cardboard. Black. Ok, so not fancy, and the black does get messy with smudges that don't come off, but I'm ok with it. It has a mirror, comes with a primer, but no brush.

The only way they could have possibly made this better is to include a brush. Other than that, this one gets a blue ribbon.

on 7/2/2015 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

I've had this palette for a good three months so I've had enough chances to play with it. It's a versatile palette because in one small slim compact you can definetely create several looks, just a wash of colour on the lid, a summer bronzy look, a more classic smokey eye. So it's easily what I reach most during the week. Pewter is probably my favourite shade, with a good primer, it achieves the same performance of a high end shadow stick. There are some very interesting matte crease colours with enough pigment to complement a smokey eye and they're my favourite in the palette. I'm a bit less keen on the shimmers, as they tend to become less defined when the weather warms up and mix in an undefined brown bronze. I prefer to use the shimmers on their own, so that the colour stays true with a good primer. It's a good palette and I'm glad I've got it, but there's room for improvement.

Video Reviews & Tutorials