LORAC PRO Palette

Lorac Pro PaletteUDD and Lorac PalettePRO PalettePRO PalettePRO Palette

4.5

on 9/22/2016 2:10:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I ordered this from the US and payed way too much but I don't regret it for a second. Sooooo pigmented. Urban Decay is nothing compared to this. I like The Balm but nothing compares to this palette. Perfect color selection. I can use every color in the palette. My eyes look awesome with this. I feel more beautiful.

on 9/14/2016 8:13:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

It took me a loooong time to jump on this bandwagon/try this palette out. Not that I didn't think the colors were pretty and right up my alley, but because I actually wasn't familiar with Lorac products. I finally picked this up recently and have to say that I can barely put it down. I adore this palette!

These go on like butta - seriously smooth! They blend like a dream and, are highly pigmented, and the color payoff is just outstanding. You get 16 shades; 8 matte and 8 frosted. I would say this is a warm toned palette, which is always waht I tend to gravitate toward. The only color in this palette I don't use is black (I don't do black or silver shadows), but even so, its stunning and performs well for those who do go for black shadow shades. Performance and formulation wise, I actually like this palette way more than my Viseart Theory palettes which only hold 6 shades per palette and cost around the same price as the Lorac palette.

This is an exceptional palette for those who are into warm shades, and a major color staple for Fall looks.

on 8/20/2016 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I already own several palettes so this one isn't really unique. It has beautiful basic staple colors that everyone should have in their makeup collection. The performance of the shadows is outstanding in terms of blendability. They blend so effortlessly and the pigment is amazing. The texture and performance reminds me of the Morphe palettes. So in other words they feel cheap because they're quite dry. When putting your brush in the matte shadows, it does kick up A LOT of dust. I feel that the price of $44 is reasonable considering you're getting 16 eyeshadows and a travel size eye primer. The eye primer it comes with is a "silicony" one. There's .32 oz in the palette and .19 oz in the primer. I also own the Lorac Unzipped eyeshadow palette, which is unique from any other palette I have (more rose-gold tones) and Lorac Unzipped Gold palette. All of the matte shades kick up so much dust!!

My final though is this: I would repurchase only because the shades are very easy to work with (both frost and matte). However I HATE the fact that the matte shadows kick up so much product when you just dab your brush in it. It is a real annoyance for me, but won't stop me from buying more Lorac palettes.

on 2/22/2016 2:39:00 PM

Got this and the Pro 2 for Christmas. I use them everyday though I think I use the colors from the Pro 2 slightly more. Love the pigmentation and blending. My favorite color on this one is by far the mauve. Cream is a common base, and Garnet gets used a good bit as well.

on 2/18/2016 1:38:00 AM

Pros:
1. Unbelievable texture! Very soft and buttery!
2. Amazing color payoff.
3. Very blendable.
4. Wonderful selection of colors! Very dynamic.
5. Comes with a primer.
6. Has a large mirror for ease in application.

Cons:
1. The matte rubber packaging attracts dirt, glitter, and powder! Similar to Nars packaging.
2. Expensive.

I love this palette more than my Urban Decay Naked 3 and Smoky. This is cheaper than the UD palettes but I have to say, personally, I love the texture and application of Lorac shadows than UD. This is a must have for beauty junkies and collectors! I hope you'll love this as much as I do. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought myself this palette for my 16th birthday last year and ever since then, I've used it almost every day!! I think this palette has everything you need including matte and shimmery highlight shades, to beautiful lid colors and transition shades, deeper matte colors to intensify any look and it also includes a few fun colors to play with :) My favorite shades in here would probably be cream, light bronze, nude and mauve. Even though it is $42, I think you get your money's worth. I got my palette at Kohl's and they usually have sales going on so if you have coupons or gift cards, you would pay a lot less! Overall this has become one of my favorite palettes and I just think it is a great versatile palette that would flatter everyone.

on 1/13/2016 12:02:00 AM

Lorac is an amazing cosmetic brand! The pro palette contains both shimmer and matte shades that are buttery and extremely pigmented. The shimmer shades are super rich, spritzing some fix+ to your brush before you apply the eyeshadow makes the colors pop that much more.

on 1/3/2016 10:44:00 PM

Must have, must have 4 every mu beginner it's absolute neccesity ,highly pigmented no fallout hitting dead pan soon

on 1/2/2016 11:12:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I have been eyeing this palette for 2 years and my boyfriend bought it for me recently. Last Christmas my older sister had bought me a little Lorac kit that included little eyeshadows and I just knew I had to have a Lorac palette.
These eyeshadows are so buttery and pigmented and sooo easy to blend. I love how there is a complete row of matte shades and a complete row of shimmery shades. This is a good first high-end palette for anyone. I highly recommend it to anybody wondering what palette to buy first. It fits all skintones and for the price ($42 for 16 shadows in comparison to other palettes that are at least $45) this is wonderful! I absolutely love it! You can create so many looks and the colors seem like they're nothing special, but no other palette covers such a wide range of color. My only cons are that I don't really like the purple shade, but I will have to play around with it. I also don't like how the packaging gets so dirty, but I do love how sleek and simple it is. I think that out of all the eyeshadow palettes out there, this is a must have in any collection.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like this palette a lot. But I would not repurchase since Its so expensive and I have most of these colors in other palettes. AND I have cheaper dupes for these shades.