Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Holika Holika Petit BB Cream - Clearing
Petit BB Cream - ClearingPetit BB Cream - Clearing

Water,Cyclopentasiloxane,Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide,Methicone,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Dimethicone,Butyelene Glycol,Disteardimonium hectorite, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone,Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Iron Oxides(CI 77492) & Mica & Methicone,Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer,Sodium Chloride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Triethyl Citrate,Glyceryl Behenate,Polyglyceryl-6 Octastearate,Silica,Iron Oxides(CI 77491) & Mica & Methicone,Iron Oxides(CI 77499) & Mica & Methicone,Phonoxyethanol,Methylparaben,Propylparaben,Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Extract, Fragrance,Xanthan Gum

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I bought this on recommendation by another MUAer, and OMG, I think this may be the best base product I've ever used. I'm super oily, and this controls oil like nothing else I've ever tried. I do blot and use a little translucent powder mid-day, but I could probably get away without it. This keeps me matte for hours!! It's medium coverage and goes on very very easily, I buff it in with a flat top brush. It blends in beautifully and doesn't highlight any dry spots. It has a very pretty matte finish. This $7 product is better than any of my (much) more expensive foundations. I've already bought a backup! If your skin is oily, I highly recommend this.

on 7/7/2013 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I was a little unsure of this at first, but it's totally grown on me! I reach for this every day now. I haven't used actual foundation in a couple months, and my skin is loving it! The texture is kind of thick so I was a little scared at first that this would break me out and be really heavy. It blends very nicely (a tad dark for me, but it works since its summer) and covers well. It can be layered for extra coverage. It isn't matte at first, but once it dries it is. I find that using a foundation brush works better than my fingers with this one. My only complaint is that I HAVE to wash my foundation brush after every use - I can't just do a quick rub on a paper towel with some cleaner. I don't know if it's the tea tree or another oil but it does make my brush really gunked up. My skin definitely looks better - I've changed a few of the products I'm using but this certainly hasn't hurt. My skin is softer and clearer and overall better looking! I've already ordered a second bottle. I do get a bit of wear through the day, but it doesn't look bad. Just more of a light coverage left. I've also used Skin79 pink label and Missha, and this is by far my favorite.

Edit 8/8/14:
I'm now on my 3rd bottle of this! I find that I'll stop wearing it for a while and go back to regular foundation, and every time I reach for this again I think "oh yea, this is so awesome!" It's just a great.

on 4/5/2013 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I like this BB, at first I was worried it would be too white, but it blends in and oxides to match my skin just fine. Not sure if it exactly helps to clear my acne, but it certainly hasn't gotten worse, so that is a plus.

on 10/14/2012 2:16:00 PM

This is actually one of the better bb-creams I've tried.
Pros:
- The color is pretty light and it fits me very well
- The color doesn't change during the day
- It does not break out my skin
- It stays on for a long time, and doesn't get very oily
- It covers well, I don't really need any concealer
- It brightens up my skin and it looks very fresh
Cons:
- It's a little too runny
- It sometimes comes out a little too much from the tube

Overall I'm very pleased with this one.

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This BB cream does provide nice coverage and the color was pretty good for my fair skin. It is also pretty inexpensive. The big disappointment for me is that it didn't work well for my oily skin. I had thought since it was supposed to be good for acne, it would also be good for oily skin. However, by mid-day, if I touched my forehead, it would literally come off on my hands. Trying to use blotting sheets worked no better--it just comes off on them.