Australis Eyebrow Dark Brown

Australis Eyebrow Dark Brown

3.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a pretty decent eyebrow pencil that lasts a long time. The shade is a standard dark brown, but you can alter it by the amount of product you apply - I get a much lighter, more natural look when I use it with a light hand, and then can go more bold and dramatic at night by applying more.

The pencil is creamy and applies easily, and I particularly like the little brush on the side of the cap that you can sweep through the eyebrow hairs to smooth out the product. I think that was a clever addition, as it reduces the need for another separate brush.

I like to keep one of these in my handbag for touch ups, and it's sturdy enough that you don't have to worry about it snapping.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like this pencil and the brush it comes with. Goes on well, good color (not red toned like others have suggested, i have dark eyebrows and blonde hair and its perfect). Doesn't smudge (but just enough to be able to fill in brows nicely without using too much product)

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 1/20/2013 9:23:00 PM

I agree with the person below. There is too much red pigment in this brow pencil and you can see it. Therefore I cant use it because it doesn't suit my colouring. I like the little brush on the lid and thats about it. Its a good price and it goes on well. But i cant use it.

Popular Brows Products