L'Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

Magic Skin Beautifier BB CreamMagic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

2.8

on 1/15/2016 4:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is a runny product that turns orange once blended. I tried adding sunscreen but it only made it a lighter shade of orange. I threw it out and will stick with my Marcelle BB cream which is inexpensive, hypoallergenic and covers better than any regular foundation I've tried.

on 2/7/2015 4:45:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I have never in my life ever returned a makup product to the store before. I purchased this in light and on my NC20 skin it appeared very orange. I shook it and tested it and always orange. I thought, hey maybe I can use it as a bronzer but then it just looked too orange! Rite Aid gave me my money back.

on 5/28/2013 3:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Im going to debunk the negative comments (sorry if I sound like a b****) and after that tell what I think of it, why I'm giving it full rating. First no duh there is a light coverage and thin texture, it's meant to make you skin look natural not a flawless mess. Also it's called bb that stands for two things first bursting beads (little little dark spots) and beauty balm ( says it right there balm, you don't expect lip balm to give you full color) and it comes out white cause this also helps prime your face and the bursting holds the color, that's why it's a stop shade bb cream (which in my opinion is best one in the USA) the orange hue is good for priming cause the orange underneath founding make you look well rested, and you need to blend it into your face with two fingers in circler motion, to get to your exact shade. So yea I don't get what you guys are doing cause I never had a single problem in since it first came out (using it since) once I for a demonstration I used the bb cream on my skin were a bandaid was it bb on my skin and on the band aid, and when I blend them it blend to my shade of skin and the color of the bandaid and the more blend the better. That's why I give it the full rating, I called the the wonder bb dream cream, good primer, go for when you want to look natural, good for touch ups, good for hydration, good to help skin become softer for that day !!! So many other things its my favorite bb cream, I love it even more than original Korean BB Creams ( they invented it and we finally got it, they were hold out on us >_< well I hope my review helps people and not to be discourage by the negative comments . For now this was Nikku-Chan Mata Ne (see yea later in Japanese)

on 5/18/2013 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Honestly, I'm really disappointed by all the bad reviews on this product :(

I bought this about 6 months ago, actually after reading great reviews on MA (it used to be about a 4/5). I bought it in 'Fair' because I read everywhere that 'Light' turns orange, which I agree, because I got a sample of it..and it was atrocious.

Anyway. I really loved this stuff at first. So so so much. But it was getting colder out, and eventually it just wasn't hydrating enough for my uber dry skin, so I put it in my makeup collection for a while.

I took this back out last month and I fell in love with it all over again. I LOVE the "no makeup" makeup look, I hate seeing the makeup lines on my face, and I hate feeling like I'm wearing it. But I have a lot of redness, acne scars, and awful dark circles...so it's a must.

I WILL say that this is nowhere near full coverage. In fact, it's more like a tinted primer, but that's really all I feel like I need. No it does not cover everything, I still need concealer for my blemishes, but for some reason this product brightens the heck out of my skin. I DON'T KNOW WHY! But I seriously love it! I don't find that it settles into lines/pores, and it doesn't oxidize on me. It stays velvety all day (not matte - just like a skin texture) and I really don't need a setting powder.

I will be taking this camping with me, and will wear this to the beach. It's really just the perfect product for me and anyone else who loves the natural makeup look. :)

on 4/22/2013 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Other, Fine

As far as drugstore BB creams that are available locally, this one is probably my favorite.
It offers decent coverage and the price is affordable.
The catch is that it oxidizes too much and turns orange.
Scary, eh?
I use it like a primer under a foundation, so it doesn't oxidize, but I don't think it would work well if you were using it on it's own.

on 3/2/2013 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I have fair skin but not the fairest. I bought this in light. It comes out white with little grainy bits. Once applied on the skin the color appears. It was so orange and felt very heavy on my skin.I don't like the feel of makeup on my skin. I have yet to find a BB cream that I like. I have probably tried 10 so far. I think I am going to give up on this trend and stick with tinted moisturizers.

on 2/16/2013 9:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

I use this as a primer, not very pigmented, gives a nice feeling to the skin but it looked white and with no coverage whatsoever, I prefer maybelline's BB cream to this one.

on 1/15/2013 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this because the coverage is almost like a foundation and the color Light compliments my skin perfectly. Two things I don't like about it is that it's not very hydrating and it's lacking SPF.

on 1/12/2013 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

If you have the dryest skin ever, just dont buy it. This literally worsens your dry patches. My forehead was a bit, not so much, dry & when I used the cream, I started getting dry flakes. Even worse if you already have dry flakes and you use it. And forget it covering up your blemishes, b. s. Real sh-t attempt L'Oreal.(:

on 11/6/2012 1:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I like to go sans make-up but thought a BB would help a bit. I read the MUA reviews so knew to expect a dry, gritty feel. The look was okay but after day 3, I began to see patchy redness under my skin. I don't have that sensitive of skin. I stopped using the product and the red cleared up after a couple of days. Too bad. I do use Retin A (.025) 5 x per week and maybe the combo was not good.