47%
package quality

price range

Reviews

3 months ago

I like this, but one spray should be enough . This is a powerful scent that reminds me just a little of Georgio. Uplifting, cheerful, but slightly generic. I get tired of scents very quickly, so I would not repurchase.

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair

HairRed

4 years ago

Yellow Diamond is such a feel-good mood-lifting fragrance, I can smell the grapefruit, citrus floral and the ending is citrus floral vanilla mix. Good for summer freshness. I like this much more than No 5 Premiere

About reviewer (74 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other, Warm

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

This is my all time favourite perfume, it smells amazing and lasts a long time. Its a strong scent but not too bad and i would recommend this perfume to family and friends or anyone else because i love it nd they might as well. I will be repurchasing when i run out????????????

About reviewer (2 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

5 years ago

This gave me a headache, I cannot stand the smell of it

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

2.0

5 years ago

Underwhelmed. To me it's like they took my least favorite part of Bright Crystal--the pale, nondescript,"musky" base--and made an entire perfume focused around it. And added a different fruity note to the topnotes. I gave it a two because it's not bad, it's just...that's all? The fruit fades quickly, and you're just left with that flat synthetic smelling musk, the same one that seems to anchor many perfumes of the last few years. It's just boring. But I did not mind wearing my sample, and would not mind smelling it on someone else.

About reviewer (82 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

5 years ago

For some reason, I had to have this. I do like the scent a lot, however, it does not last, at least not on me. And for the price, in my opinion, it should last. This wore off of me completely in less than an hour. It is a shame, because it is a lovely scent!! But because it does not last, I would not re-purchase. If you want to smell nice for only one hour, then I recommend this!!! ;)

About reviewer (686 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGray

6 years ago

Smells amazing. It's made of all the scents I love- pear, orange blossom, bergamot, citron, etc. It's a scent that's not overpowering- it's very light so it can be worn in a professional setting, as well as, formal settings. The only negative is the scent does not last at all. Seems like as soon as I mist it in, it dissipates. Definitely needs to be reapplied throughout the day.

About reviewer (1080 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

6 years ago

Sharp citrus, tropical yellow fruits and musk. Generic chemical but clean and wearable. Lasts 3 - 4 hours on me. Overpriced for what's inside but a very pretty bottle.

About reviewer (1264 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

6 years ago

This is a terrible scent. I cannot identify any scent in particular, which makes it smell a little bit like chemicals. I cannot really speak to the lasting power, because I did not wear this scent for too long. It is not pleasant, does not attract others, and does not make me feel confident. To sum it up, this is a waste of money.

About reviewer (1756 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

1.0

6 years ago

I really like the versace bright crystal but, my friend wears it. So I wanted to maybe try anothet versace scent, maybe something similar. When the guy at the perfume store sprayed the yellow diamond on the card it smelled amazing! After trying to decide between the yellow diamond and the crystal nior, I finally picked yellow diamond. I was really excited about it, but when I got home and opened the bottle it smelled awful! Nothing like what was sprayed on the card. I realize that perfume reacts differently on everyone's skin so I sprayed it on my wrists anyway. It just got worse and worse, it didn't smell like any singular notes anymore! Just the old, stale musky smell of old lady perfume! Maybe I just got an old bottle or something, I don't know. But for a huge investment of 80 something dollars, it better make me smell like a million bucks! I was furious, will not repurchase!

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24