Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Romantic

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain- Romantic

4.2

on 11/25/2015 2:00:00 PM

I love this product and color and am on my second tube of Romantic. (Major for me, because I rarely use a lipstick up.) Romantic is a really pretty light- to medium red that seems more warm to me. A quick swipe and I get a bit of color that looks more like a light stain, but a couple more swipes and I get pretty opaque coverage. It doesn't feel heavy or sticky, but just really like a nice balm. It lasts a decent amount of time and wears evenly. I note no heavy flavor or scent. There's the tiniest hint of minty tingle but other than that it's pretty neutral. This and Honey are my favorites from this line, though they're all good. I just hope they never drop Romantic or Honey.

on 10/9/2015 4:22:00 PM

These lip products have a decent feel on the lips and last a decent amount of time, but do not leave your lips feeling very moisturized.

The colour with this shade does not stain your lips, but it does leave a ring of colour around the outer portion of your lips. Very unattractive.

I thought this shade would be a neutral colour, but it definitely warm with an orange-ish tone. I don't like it on myself.

The cap does not stay on very well.

So! I do not recommend this product. :P

To Read all 117 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/7/2015 10:19:00 PM

Very pretty and sassy, it's shiny and lasts a long time. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it, can't believe it's just Revlon!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Nc40. This is the perfect sheer red lip stain for me. Not to cool or pink undertone, not to warm with orange undertones either. Just red. My lips are naturally very pale beige. This brings them back to life. Makes them look naturally rosy. I love that this doesn't dry my lips out and that it leaves behind a stain so I don't have to reapply often. It looks so fresh and pretty. I like to apply a sheer layer, but I can also build it up when needed. I hope this never gets discontinued. I used to use Nivea strawberry lip balm but this is better, it's thicker so it actually stays on and isn't as glossy. Can always catch it on sale at rite aide or ultra for 40% off. I've lost it and immediately ran out to replace it. Always carry it in my purse.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

God, this is an incredible product. I am a beauty junkie, and I love to try new things, so it's rare that I buy the same kind of make up over and over. This product is one of my "chosen ones" that I will continue to buy as long as it is produced. "Balm stain" is a perfect name. The product goes on like a moisturizing balm, but has the soft, non-glossy, sheer look of a stain. It smells great, too… fresh and minty. The color is a slightly warmer tone of red, perfect for warm or neutral complexions. I simply dab it on for a hint of "my lips but enhanced" appearance, or put on a thicker layer for a bona fide red lip. Although it doesn't have the staying power of a traditional stain, it's such a joy to put on… And at a reasonable price, I don't mind reapplying.

on 7/16/2015 1:32:00 PM

Just put it on today and i was a little nervous at first since i don't really wear red often and I'm afraid that it will go on too loud and bright. I am happy to say that this shade can be buildable, from light to something really bright. I like it on me as it make me look cheery and fresh. I also quite like this for work as well. It does stain pretty well even after drinking and having a meal, the color is still there although it's very light. Will update if i didn't like this anymore but for now, I'm impressed and will definitely repurchased.

Just purchased this yesterday and WOW, the staying power is incredible. I applied it at 9pm and fell asleep with it on and it was still on my lips this morning at 9am. I really like this product for a few reasons. 1) The application is so easy! The crayon shape helps to line the lips as well as avoid any "colouring outside the lines" situations. 2) There is no sharpener needed, it's a twist-bottom lip product. 3) It goes on smoothly, and deposits a lovely amount of sheer colour, but does stain the lips, so when it begins to wear off, you're still left with a very pretty "my lips but better" look. 4) The peppermint scent is fresh and invigorating and my lips do feel more hydrated after application.

One thing I like to do, instead of reapplying, is to let the colour wear a little bit and once the overlay has disappeared leaving you with a wash if colour, apply a regular lip balm like Blister overtop to add extra moisture. There was no transfer and the colour still didn't move, so I literally just had nice naturally red lips that were very moisturized.

Get this stuff! Great for all-day wear and inexpensive.

on 12/31/2014 2:32:00 PM

Pulls too orange on me. Nc30-35 with darker mauve lips.

I really love the formula and have like 6 balm stains but this doesn't work with my skin tone as much as I would like. I do love rendezvous which is actually orange, so I don't know why this doesn't work.

on 12/3/2014 1:23:00 AM

This is the kind of red I would wear. I'm never a fan of red lipstick but the sheer color of this balm stain is something that would go with my casual get up. It's light, minty and leaves a nice wash of natural tint on my lips. Definitely a keeper.

on 11/28/2014 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really liked this product. It's a pretty sheer red that looks good on yellow undertone skin, and can be built up for a more opaque coverage. It has a peppermint scent but doesn't irritate my lips. Has a very light-weight feel, and easy to apply with the twistable crayon applicator. Moisturing formula at first, but can be a little drying as time goes on.

Popular Lips Products