Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

Filtered by age: 19-24
Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer

4.4

Talc, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Sodium Saccharin, Benzyl Benzoate, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Phenoxyethanol, Parfum/Fragrance, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Fruit Powder, Benzyl Alcohol, Silica, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742).

on 12/20/2018 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

this bronzer worked fantastic on me. the packaging is cute but cheap, broke my top mirror after about a year of use. its beautiful on the skin and blends like a dream. also stays on and smells like chocolate!!!!!!!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hated this bronzer! The smell was amazing, but looked super orangey on my skin!

on 6/12/2017 3:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is the best matte bronzer for pale princesses, hands down! On my NC15-20 skin, I love using this to give my face a very subtle dimension and warmth. When I wear this, it adds an extra little 'something' that people wouldn't really know what to put their finger on and would be hard for them to explain, but expect random compliments galore on how lovely your face looks. This really does mimic the gorgeous glow your skin gets when you've gotten a bit of sun for the day, but it doesn't scream TAN; you just look sunkissed to perfection, in a very natural way. The colour and tone of this bronzer is just perfect as it neither leans too orange-y or too red, and can be used for contouring if needed. Personally I do prefer to use this as bronzer and not for contouring because I prefer to sculpt my face with greyer tones to give the look of realistic shadows, but it does work for that purpose. This is honestly such a great, multifunctional product that deserves to be in the arsenal for pale skinned beauties out there. It might seem a bit expensive at first, but I've had mine for 2 years and I haven't even hit pan yet. My favourite way to apply this bronzer is with the Too Faced Mr. Right Brush, which combined are an absolute dream team together.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

It is a really nice bronzer, I use this for contouring. Yes, it is a little orangey, but it works well for my skin. Very long lasting. I used this at a wedding party and even though the blusher dissapeared after a while, this stayed there until I removed it. Also, it is crazy pigmented, a little goes a LONG way. Not to mention the packaging which is very cute and luxurious... and the smell of chocolate! I like this very much, but I won't buy this again simply because I wanna try other bronzers out there.

I'm an NC15 - NC20 and was worried this would be too light for me, but it isn't.

I bought this with the intention of using it as a contour and it worked fine for that, but now I'm over the contour look so I just use this as a normal bronzer and it's perfect for my tone - it doesn't look like I'm wearing bronzer at all BUT it still makes my face look very natural. I'm in the minority who don't mind the look of a foundation-only face, but I still think this looks perfect and adds dimension to my face. It's very easy to blend and and build up. When I wear dark red lipstick, I wear this heavier on my cheeks with a very light highlight and it helps complete the look without clashing with anything.

However, I really hate the smell of this. I have no problem with strong smells in make up and even prefer most of them but this particular smell doesn't smell like chocolate at all to me - it smells like very powdery, very cheap cake mix. That's probably a difference in regional chocolate because I know it tastes different in every country so I guess maybe it does smell like American chocolate (which I haven't tried)? I'm from NZ and associate chocolate with creamier scents. Thankfully it doesn't smell once applied to the face.

PROS: very versatile, can be used as a contour, blush and regular bronzer on my NC15 - NC20 skin. A dream to blend. Unique packaging makes it easy to find in my bag.

CONS: Looks cheap, the smell is very powdery and puts me off (and I usually like make up scents) which sucks since it was $47NZD.

I wouldn't regret buying this again, but I'm going to look up alternatives instead due to the smell. I've also previously panned a $5NZD bronzer by LA Colors which was identical to this in quality, which makes me dislike the $47 price tag. The only reason I didn't rebuy that was because the colour was slightly too dark so it required more effort.

on 12/31/2016 12:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am so sad, but I will be returning this. the color is lovely for fair skin, I will give it that. I know a lot of people love this, and I wanted to, but it didn't work for me. firstly, it tended to look a wee bit blotchy in some areas, even with blending. I also hate the scent. it is far too strong.lastly, It broke me out :( I believe it was the fragrance. scented products tend to clog my pores. if fragrance doesn't bother your skin, this will probably work for you.

on 8/30/2016 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil is a game changer for fair skin! Before trying the Milk Chocolate Soleil bronzer I was using Hoola by Benefit. For light applications Hoola was good, but if I wanted a heavier bronzed appearance it would turn reddish orange and almost muddy. Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil blows Hoola out of the water if you have a fair skin tone. Not only does it smell delicious, but it's completely matte which I look for in a great bronzer. The gold packaging is to die for and the mirror inside is just so convenient. The way the bronzer is set so deep down in the packaging is great for not making a mess, not that there's much fallout from it anyways. It's the perfect cool but not too cool bronzer. It's not ashy nor too orange. It blends like a dream and layers beautifully. The pigmentation is wonderful. I think I found my Holy Grail!!! 🙌🏻

This is my HG bronzer! For a long time I struggled to find a good bronzer as they were always either too orangey or too muddy looking, but this honestly goes perfectly with my skin. My skin is very pale, in the winter it's NW10 but gets to about NW20 in the summer. I've tried this bronzer both through the winter and in the summer and it works well all year around, it gives the perfect sun kissed look! I will never stop repurchasing.

on 5/26/2016 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This is really pretty. It's quite pigmented, so you don't need so much to build the contour, and blends easily to a natural finish. The only drawback is that I think it's a little reddish/orangish, and not beigey like I thought.

How do I love this bronzer? Let me count the ways! Color pay off is insane. One light swipe and I have the perfect bronzey shade ready to go, no need to worry about building up intensify. It blends like a dreams, looks natural, and stays all day. And that smell? Heavenly! I have two free samples of this left, and I'm guarding them with my life because the price is a bit more than I want to pay for a bronzer right now. But honestly, if you have the cash and the need for a great bronzer, you can't go wrong with this one. Highly recommend!