4.2

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

Gorgeous color. Not that easy to apply but little practice and all good.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Other

HairBlack

4 years ago

Brighter than Essie Mint Candy Apple and China Glaze For Audrey, though all in similar 'Tiffany' colour. Can look a bit streaky going on, the second coat can pull the first coat but the 3rd coat fixes this to a nice even finish. Looks great on tanned or paler skin. I have neutral skin tone and this colour pops without being neon or cheap looking. China Glaze for Audrey is a closer Tiffany shade, though it can be a tad gluggy until the self-leveling evens it out. The brush on Color Club Blue-Ming could be better, it's not like OPI's wide brush nor is it as nice to work with as Essie's finer brush but it's still a great polish and I really like this a lot. Great spring summer shade. I use 3 coats for good opacity. Happy with this and would repurchase.

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I absolute love this color !!! I have a tan complexion and it looks do bright and warm on my fingers. The formula is pretty good. Deff a 2 coat polish. The brush could be a little thicker to hold the polish better but that's the only issue I have. It doesn't dry super fast but I gave it about 3 minuets and then paired it with Sally Hanson insta-dry top coat and it dried perfectly. It's super shiny and it isn't streaky. And it actually is almost the same exact color as the Tiffany's box on me :)

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBlack

1.0

7 years ago

I'm just soooo disappointed. This is just way too pretty color on the bottle. Once I put it on my nails it's just horrible; watery and streeky. I can't wear it because I can't apply it properly. I've tried twice. I guess I just have to settle with my For Audrey and Mint Candy Apple polishes when I wanna wear this shade... And admire Blue-Ming just on the bottle :(

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is a gorgeous color. It absolutely pops with my skintone, and practically glows on my fingers. I got this one in a set with the other Blossoming colors, and this one is my favorite of them all.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

8 years ago

I find this to be a little less blue than a real Tiffany box, but the comparison still bears repeating. To me, Tiffany has a little more powder blue to it, and this is more of a mint green. Nonetheless, it's still a gorgeous color. It's more a true pigmented pastel than Fingerpaints' Tiffany Impostor, or China Glaze's For Audrey. It stays shiny and is completely opaque after 2 coats. I also found it incredibly easy to work with for a pastel, much less streaky and chalky than they usually are. For the record, I'm not at all tan, but this color is still flattering on me. I think there's enough balance between warm and cool for this to look great on pretty much everybody. Love love love this color!

About reviewer (236 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

8 years ago

Awesome color! Makes my skin look super tan. It runs for about $8 (about as much as an OPI polish) but is the perfect "Tiffany" blue/teal.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesOther

8 years ago

Finally a pastel mint color thats not to bright and not too washed out. I have the color club in age of aquarius but blueming is much much prettier and wearable for work. Of course all color club polishes stay on the nails much longer than opi. This is a must try color of the season.

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

from

8 years ago

Ahh, finally! THIS is what I wanted China Glaze For Audrey to be. I've been on a hunt for the perfect light clear aqua ever since and after going through half a dozen "light aquas" that ended up being chalky, muted or just made my hands look dirty, Color Club finally releases Blue-Ming which has a clearer pop of colour and is far more flattering to my skintone. It's about time. Thank you, Color Club! I would definitely get this one again.

About reviewer (800 reviews)

Age44-55