Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.5

on 7/18/2017 7:50:00 PM

Just no! Not black enough dries very quickly and dont even stay on smudges

on 7/18/2017 5:44:00 PM

I'm not sure if it's just my eyes, but I thought this eyeliner was terrible. Without touching my eyes, it smeared within 20 minutes.

on 6/28/2017 9:31:00 AM

Not as sharp a line as I thought it would be. Also not waterproof or smudgeproof, which I really need.

on 6/7/2017 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great eyeliner for beginners who aren't used to these type of eyeliner down side Does not dispense enough product after several uses. Can be a dupe for the stila black eyeliner if your are on a buget.

on 6/7/2017 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't love it but it's not the worst eyeliner. Its definitely not waterproof or smudge proof and at the tip is quite dry so it's a bit difficult to use either. for an every day not winged liner its ok

on 6/13/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

its a good, matte liner and works well with the price. i can easily do a wing with this!

on 4/25/2017 9:04:00 AM

First to say, I'm not an eyeliner gal... my eyelids are kinda jennifer-lawrence-style so if I do a winged eye, I end up looking like a sad dog..
sometimes I do just a thin line and for that the master precise is my go-to liner. for me it is the perfet ratio of wetness and precision. I really do not like the really liquid ones and this one I can totally manage.
I think it does dry out a bit more than other products, but I kinda like it that way.. it would probably piss me off if I were to use it every day coz I would need to repurchase more often, but for my sporadic uses it is a perfect fit.
My line always turns out great. applies very smoothly and it has no bumps as it would have with a more liquid one.
I get no flakes or smudges, even in the summer, but if I plan to go clubbing or something i do use an eyelid primer so I stay on the safe side.

I've already repurchased it several times and i will do it again. Have no plans to switch from this lil' gem :)

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Overall I liked this eyeliner because it was nice and black and was easy to apply, but there are things I didn't like. The felt tip was a good stiffness, but it wouldn't dispense product at the end after awhile which is an issue with me since I use the tip for my winged eyeliner everyday. So it's good if you're only doing a straight line across your lash line, but making a precise wing with the end of it doesn't work.

on 4/19/2017 9:49:00 PM

I like the packaging, and the price isn't too bad. But after a couple hours it was starting the smudge.! So for me I wouldn't repurchase again. But I do like how easy it is to use.

on 5/13/2017 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I loved the long cone shaped applicator on this brush. I'm afraid to touch it in case I ruin the point but on close inspection I think it's foam?

The main thing is there are no bristles splintering off and ruining the line. When liquid eyeliner was first a thing that gave me the fear for a long time. People were smug about it. I didn't like that.

Anyway, I bought it from the pound shop in parrot blue. It is stunning and long wearing, although the formula was a little harsh for my super sensitive eyes.

It really brings together my blue eyeshadow look here-

Just search for Ayish Zone on YouTube x