Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.5

on 11/24/2017 10:05:00 AM

I am a big fan of liquid eyeliner.
I was on the hunt for a cheaper alternative; i usually buy Kat Von D's tatto liner or Stila,s stay all day liner.
Bother of them are 25$ +
After some reserach i found this one at my local drugstore for 7$ and i love it! It is as good as the high-end ones...
The tip is very thin, it dries nicely and won't smudge (i have watery eyes...) and stays all day long.
What more could I ask for?!

on 10/31/2017 4:40:00 AM

I've been buying this eyeliner for probably around 8 years and it has never disappointed. Today however, I went to replace my current Master Precise as it was finally running/drying out, and I was SO disappointed. I obviously jinxed it when I told my mum this was the only product I have consistently bought again and again.

Maybelline has obviously changed the formula and actual tip of the pen, as it used to be a felt type tip and it is now a smaller more flexible and slippery tip. AND its absolute garbage, my old one actually still worked better than this new formula, it was way blacker and crispier than the charcoal-grey streaky newcomer, even if it says "Blackest Black" on the packaging. I will NEVER understand why companies change their formulas when it was perfectly fine to begin with. I wish could upload a picture on Makeup Alley to show the vast difference in product and how the new one looked OLD.

on 6/28/2017 9:31:00 AM

Not as sharp a line as I thought it would be. Also not waterproof or smudgeproof, which I really need.

on 7/18/2017 7:50:00 PM

Just no! Not black enough dries very quickly and dont even stay on smudges

on 7/18/2017 5:44:00 PM

I'm not sure if it's just my eyes, but I thought this eyeliner was terrible. Without touching my eyes, it smeared within 20 minutes.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

What the...
I am an eyeliner gal, and I used plenty of drugstore products but NONE of them was as bad as this! It ruins my eye look every single time i am applying it. Since the formula is not waterproof, the second your eyes are watering, you can forget about the eyeliner. GONE.
Even when it is used with eyeshadow primer under, the result is the same. The last time i wore it, i had to do my eyeliner AGAIN on the train as it has smudged everywhere. Seriously, save your money. This is absolute garbage.

on 6/7/2017 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great eyeliner for beginners who aren't used to these type of eyeliner down side Does not dispense enough product after several uses. Can be a dupe for the stila black eyeliner if your are on a buget.

on 6/7/2017 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't love it but it's not the worst eyeliner. Its definitely not waterproof or smudge proof and at the tip is quite dry so it's a bit difficult to use either. for an every day not winged liner its ok

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Overall I liked this eyeliner because it was nice and black and was easy to apply, but there are things I didn't like. The felt tip was a good stiffness, but it wouldn't dispense product at the end after awhile which is an issue with me since I use the tip for my winged eyeliner everyday. So it's good if you're only doing a straight line across your lash line, but making a precise wing with the end of it doesn't work.

on 6/13/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

its a good, matte liner and works well with the price. i can easily do a wing with this!