Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.5

on 6/13/2017 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

its a good, matte liner and works well with the price. i can easily do a wing with this!

on 6/7/2017 12:58:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great eyeliner for beginners who aren't used to these type of eyeliner down side Does not dispense enough product after several uses. Can be a dupe for the stila black eyeliner if your are on a buget.

on 6/7/2017 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I don't love it but it's not the worst eyeliner. Its definitely not waterproof or smudge proof and at the tip is quite dry so it's a bit difficult to use either. for an every day not winged liner its ok

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Overall I liked this eyeliner because it was nice and black and was easy to apply, but there are things I didn't like. The felt tip was a good stiffness, but it wouldn't dispense product at the end after awhile which is an issue with me since I use the tip for my winged eyeliner everyday. So it's good if you're only doing a straight line across your lash line, but making a precise wing with the end of it doesn't work.

on 5/13/2017 9:32:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

I loved the long cone shaped applicator on this brush. I'm afraid to touch it in case I ruin the point but on close inspection I think it's foam?

The main thing is there are no bristles splintering off and ruining the line. When liquid eyeliner was first a thing that gave me the fear for a long time. People were smug about it. I didn't like that.

Anyway, I bought it from the pound shop in parrot blue. It is stunning and long wearing, although the formula was a little harsh for my super sensitive eyes.

It really brings together my blue eyeshadow look here-

Just search for Ayish Zone on YouTube x

on 4/25/2017 9:04:00 AM

First to say, I'm not an eyeliner gal... my eyelids are kinda jennifer-lawrence-style so if I do a winged eye, I end up looking like a sad dog..
sometimes I do just a thin line and for that the master precise is my go-to liner. for me it is the perfet ratio of wetness and precision. I really do not like the really liquid ones and this one I can totally manage.
I think it does dry out a bit more than other products, but I kinda like it that way.. it would probably piss me off if I were to use it every day coz I would need to repurchase more often, but for my sporadic uses it is a perfect fit.
My line always turns out great. applies very smoothly and it has no bumps as it would have with a more liquid one.
I get no flakes or smudges, even in the summer, but if I plan to go clubbing or something i do use an eyelid primer so I stay on the safe side.

I've already repurchased it several times and i will do it again. Have no plans to switch from this lil' gem :)

on 4/19/2017 9:49:00 PM

I like the packaging, and the price isn't too bad. But after a couple hours it was starting the smudge.! So for me I wouldn't repurchase again. But I do like how easy it is to use.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

This has become my new favorite eyeliner! It goes on the eyes really nicely and the pigmentation is great. It goes on super black and the applicator is nice too. The only con is that at the end of the day, the wing can start to smudge a little bit but it doesn't really matter because you're going to wash your face anyway. I got mine at Wal-Mart for $7.49 which I think is a fair price for how good this is. Will definitely be buying more of this!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

It doesn't take long for it to get smudge and give me panda eyes. However, it is easy to use and has decent pigmentation. But for the price of £ 6 wasn't good should be £4.50.

on 3/5/2017 6:06:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Really basic and easy to use liquid eyeliner pen. The tip is a little firmer and dries out quicker than the Maybelline Hypersharp liner, so if you're tossing up between the two I'd go for the Hypersharp. But this is great for beginners and a good price.