Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen Liner

3.5

on 7/27/2016 2:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

A new favorite. Easy to use, quick in the morning and make my eyes pop! Feel like a movie star from the 60's when I use this eyeliner and makes such a difference to my whole appearance. Do not know how long the tube will last, but a great product!

I'm not really a makeup savvy girl and this is the fanciest eyeliner I have ever used (and yes, I bought it at the grocery store.) Everyone always asks me the secret to my winged eyeliner and it is THIS nifty little pencil. I've half a mind to stock up on it in case they ever discontinue it.

To Read all 294 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/18/2016 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

ideal packaging & price for this felt tip pen:) it's very handy and convenient. the ink is nice and pigmented, very dark. my only complaint is that it smudges very quickly on my oily eyelids after 3-4 hours. i've tried primers, but i can't get it to stop smudging.

on 7/4/2016 2:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

It's a good generic liquid eyeliner that does its job- really good pigmentation and a fine point but I think I'm going to be saving up a little more to try and get a higher end waterproof one next time

on 6/29/2016 4:32:00 PM

I really love how it applies and the pigmentation. It's easy to work with and the brush is very good for precision.
For me it lasted 10 hours without any smudging, but I did use a primer and eyeshadows underneath.
I'm very happy with this product.

on 6/24/2016 11:15:00 AM

This is a really good product that allows you to draw with precision and is really forgiving of mistakes. However, it doesn't last and it also doesn't go on that boldly if you're looking to make it stand out.

I really love the ultra precise line this one draws and it is probably my favorite drugstore liner that I have, but is more or less useless in terms of long-term wear unless you put on a primer. It is also not water-proof, so as the day progresses, your precise line may smudge, especially for those of us with slightly oily lids.

However, on the other hand, it's easy to wash off if you are still practising how to line your eyes and get that perfect cat flick. I would recommend it for a first time with eyeliner, but in terms of actual all day long wear, you will need an eye makeup primer on your lid.

on 6/22/2016 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

When I first bought it everything was good- it was really easy to put on, stayed for a few hours really good. But after a while of using it I saw how it really stayes on- it was good for 3 hours and then it started fading a little to the point where there is no straight line in the edges, I got so annoyed..
After a longer period of time it got really difficult to put on and the liner tip got softer and it became even harder to put on, I really hate it. I would go to MAC or Bobbi Brown for a better liner.

on 6/17/2016 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Bought this for 9.99 at CVS for my 11 year old who needed an easy-to-use liquid liner (NOT pencil)) and it is fine. Easy to apply and remove and wears well. Not epic, but not bad - honesty - it's fine.

on 5/30/2016 2:24:00 PM

Best eyeliner I have used. It's very thin so it allows you to draw thin lines, but I still can't make the perfect winged eyeliner with it.