Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Lively Lilac

4.3

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This line of Sally Hansen nail polishes will always be my FAVORITE! This is a nice lilac color with slight shimmer. It dries fast and one coat is enough for me. It’s colorful but understated, I once wore it for an interview. I love the flat brush it makes application faster. Will repurchase

Nice lilac opaque color. Polish really does dry in a minute. Great for when you want to polish your nails in a hurry. The brush takes a little getting used to. If you are only going to apply one coat I suggest applying a thick one otherwise you may end up with streaks.

A pretty light purple with a slight shimmer. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry polishes are my go to polishes when I want to paint my nails, but don't have much time. Of the four I own, this color is my favorite. I only use one-two coats of Lively Lilac and each coat dries to the touch in 60 seconds. I would suggest not doing much with your hands until a few minutes after application, because it can smudge or dent. This polish does not stain, unlike other SH Insta-Drys. With a base coat and top coat it lasts about a week (it doesn't last quite as long as higher end polishes, e.g. OPI, but that's fine for the price). The brush is awkward because it is a little overly large, and picks up too much polish. Make sure you wipe off most of the excess polish before you use it, though not too much or it won't spread well. Watch out because excess polish drips down quickly from the top of the brush. I usually wait for most of this polish to drip off into the bottle before I start. Once you're ready to apply the polish, it takes about two strokes to cover larger nails, one for the pinky.

A lilac color with a hint of silver shimmer. Goes opaque in one coat. I bought it mostly for nail stamping and it does well.