Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips - Legs & Body

Veet Ready to Use Hair Removal Wax Strips - Legs & Body

3.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

These are okayish. I have sensitive skin and I used these and my legs had red dots on them for a day. They removed 4/5 of the hair, and it lasted maybe a month.

There wasn't much pain, actually.

on 8/24/2016 4:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

A quick review: If I could leave zero lippies, I would. Although my hair (used on legs; coarse) was 2mm long (about 3 days growth) from the recommended 1.5 mm, it hardly grabbed any hair, and what hair it did grab left a patchy pattern. The wax was sticky and left a film on the legs after the pull, and the after-wax wipes left my legs feeling greasy and dirty, not smooth. Overall, I don't recommend this.

I've tried strips before but this hardly took any hairs out mainly left wax followed instructions hair was pass right length dry skin but no go any body area and a pain to take off..

on 5/31/2014 9:51:00 AM

I find the rose essence fragarance rather soothing and if you follow the instructions throughly, it will work perfectly in removing the fur coat off your legs. I would not recommend for you to use it for your underarms or your bikini areas for, it just don't work for your underarms.

Last me 1 - 2 weeks before I have to wax again.

Read more here: http://ireviewuread.tumblr.com/post/86694064153/veet-suprem-essence-ready-to-use-wax-strips-review

on 5/19/2015 8:14:00 AM

I got this 40 pack for half price.I liked this product it left my skin feeling smooth. I love that the ones I got were pink and berrie infused it made the waxing slightly more bearable.
My skin felt a bit sore and numb for a while. I do however think there are not enough wipes but i have heard that baby oil can help to take the remaining wax off. When using the wipes after the wax make sure you wipe it for a while and not rub or you won't get any wax off.Also this product only works when you follow the instructions carefully so if you don't follow it carefully you will end up removing no hair and leaving a load of wax behind. Make sure you only use it on the areas they mentioned I was stupid enough to use it on my hands and it left them red, itchy and bumpy. Also this product only works when the hair is really long so you have to grow them out.
The actual pain feels like a elastic flick but I found it difficult to force my self to rip it off.So just be brave. Another thing I do is use a hair dryer to heat the strip up. Finally remember that the strips can be used more than once so don't waste them.

on 9/5/2015 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I was very disappointed with this product! It didn't work at all and the wax was a pain to get off! It didn't seem to have removed any hair. I thought I was doing it wrong but I followed step by step instructions. I tried it multiple times but the results didn't change. Never will I waste a penny on this product again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I tried the Sally Hansen kit and that didn't work well at all, as it did not remove a single hair. I was hesitant to try this, but I had already tried out the kit for face, and that worked out well, so I decided to give the one for legs and body a shot.

The product is easy to use. Instead of rubbing the wax strips together with hands, I recommending putting the strips (before you pull them apart) in the toaster (while still holding them) on the lowest setting for 1-2 seconds, and the wax should be warm but not too hot for you to apply to skin right away. If it's too hot, just wait until it cools a bit before you apply it. The wax is more pliable and prone to adhering to hairs when it's warm and slightly melted. If I didn't warm these up in the toaster and simply rubbed the strips between my hands, the wax would not get as much of a soft, warm, melted consistency and are thus much less effective.

It did squat for my underarms for some reason, though they were perfect for my legs and bikini region and was not painful in the slightest, which I was surprised about. Using an epilator is much, much, much more painful than waxing with these strips in my experience!

Overall, I recommend these. I've got thick, black hairs, and this kit ripped them all off my legs when a certain other popular brand's kit didn't!

Longtime Sally Hanson strip user but decided to just give another produce a try so I chose this Veet product based upon MUA reviews. Just stepped away from trying the strips on my legs. Horrible results with sporadic hair removed. Used multiple strips to try to remove all hair but ended up plucking way too many hairs. Also remnant wax was plentiful and a bit hard to remove although the wipes were pretty good at removing most spots, had to really rub in some areas. I won't use again and will likely pitch the strips I didn't use. Save your money and don't try this product.

on 12/27/2013 8:35:00 PM

It is slightly better in removing hair than the senstive skin version

BUT peeled my skin (on legs) off, skin is red and hurts for three days already :(

on 11/17/2013 8:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a good product. It says to rub it between your hands but that doesn't work for me. Instead i use a blow dryer to heat it up because they work better that way. I like it but doesn't remove every hair in some areas. Overall good product and i will continue repurchasing this.

Top Rated Hair Removal