L'Oreal Paris Lumi Magique

Filtered by skin tone : Dark

3.0

AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, GLYCERIN, ISOTRIDECYL ISONONANOATE, PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, DIMETHICONE/POLYGLYCERIN-3 CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, ETHYLHEXYL HYDROXYSTEARATE, PROPYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, ALUMINIUM HYDROXIDE, ETHYLPARABEN, PEG-9, DIPROPYLENE, GLYCOL. (May contain): CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES, CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE.

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

I would have loved this foundation if it had more shade ranges. It's pretty expensive for a drugstore makeup around 11-13 USD. I the consistency is actually creamy. It feels very light weight and has a satiny finish. Again, this would be my everyday makeup if it was the right shade for me.

Skin: Dry, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Great for a natural look. Bought color n7-8, for 10.99 This foundation is very lightweight and in my opinion not buildable. It seems to be a step up from the tinted moisturizer or bb cream. It is supposed to be good for your skin, Idk about that but I like it enough to add to the options. It's a true match foundation so the have a large range of shades. I haven't used it with the lumi primer but with my revlon primer it stays pretty good, with some powder. After a few hours it hot really oily on my skin even with primer so I need to powder which made my pics horrendous. I Love the packaging. Not the best foundation or the worst, I am going to use it when I think a less is more approach is appropriate.

Update: I find myself reaching for this very often with it being so hot lately, the dewy look works with my overall sweaty glow lol. I love the light weight. I was using revlon whipped but this is more natural and the SPF makes it winner.