LORAC Unzipped

LORAC Unzipped
UnzippedLorac Unzipped

4.6

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This makeup palette has some very beautiful shades in it. They really pigmented and sit on the skin very nicely. They really would work well on any skin tone and eye color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love the the super pigmented shades, how easily they blend, and how long they last. The price isn't bad, and the eyeshadow pans are big and have a lot of product. This is one of my all time favorite palettes, because of how super ultra pigmented the shimmers are. They are by far the best shimmers i have ever used.

on 10/8/2015 10:04:00 AM

This is my all time favorite eyeshadow palette! The colors are beautiful. There is no color fall-out and the texture is buttery smooth. I love this palette so much better than Urban Decay Naked3. Too much sparkle/frost in Naked3. The shimmery shadows in this palette are gorgeous and I love the matte shades. Beautiful rose-gold shades that are perfect for Fall. You will not be disappointed in this palette.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is my first High End palette. After lots of research and swatching I chose Lorac unzipped because the colors are suitable for everyday without being chalky or glitterbombs like urban decay. The colors in this are great but I do have a few issues. The icy pink and gold shades aren't the greatest without a glitter primer while the white one is amazing. The deep wine colors are a little disappointing. I would also like to address that if you aren't planning on wearing rose gold makeup looks all the time, there aren't many other looks to do with this palette so you may be spending too much. Regardless, I love it since it's warm and rosy. I still prefer this to any other rose gold eyeshadow palette.

on 7/30/2015 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Just for reference I am a NW20 with blue eyes. This palette is beautiful but does nothing for me. The colours just look muddy on me despite trying numerous different mixes. The only way I can use this palette is with other eyeshadows and only one from this. I so wanted to love this & when I open it I still go wow, but on the eyes it's a no.

Update: thanks to Nisha (SugarPuffandFluff) I have finally found a way to make this palette work for me and it is indeed a repurchase.

on 7/3/2015 10:43:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Lorac shadows are definitely my favorite, specifically from the Pro palettes. I like this palette, but I find that it definitely kicks up a lot of fallout, even more so than the pro series. I don't find myself reaching for this often, maybe because I don't use pink eyeshadows too often. I will probably sell this and possibly purchase a palette that has similar tones but is less money. I find this to be a lot better than the UD Naked 3 Palette, which it is often compared to. I generally prefer Lorac's formula, but the UD shadows all blend into one color being that the colors are just too similar anyhow. I would recommend this to anyone, but wouldn't repurchase it.

on 5/18/2015 1:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Why on earth did I wait so long to buy this palette? It is just perfect for my coloring- really makes my eyes look so blue. I've bought several other palettes in the meantime that I don't love nearly as much, like Chocolate Bar and TF Boudoir Eyes. My only quibble would be a wish for a couple more matte shades. Just buy it, already!

Gorgeous colors, especially for blue eyes, and great quality shadows. They are super pigmented and blend well. My only problem with this palette is the metallic colors tend to make my aging lids look crepey. Despite that, I have hit pan on about 5 colors. There is a good ratio of shimmer and matte shadows and the packaging is slim and compact.

on 1/14/2015 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this palette! I think this palette is the be all and end all for a smoky, naked look.Soft silky feel to shadow, but not as much fallout as UD shadows. Very easy to apply, and lasts for hours and hours!

on 1/11/2015 12:18:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love the colors in this palette, but as far as the quality of the shadows, they're just okay. Personally, I love the buttery smooth shadows in the Pro palettes, and these just aren't the same. You have to work a little more to build up the shadow intensity. The shadows feel much harder in the pans. I just don't find myself reaching for this palette because I don't enjoy using the eyeshadows as much as I wish I did. They're not awful, just not what I expected from Lorac.