Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/15/2018

Absolutely gorgeous eyeshadows! Very pigmented and blend like a dream. I'm medium skintoned and these colors are perfect for day or night. I'm definitely repurchasing. I love LORAC eyeshadows and lip products.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairOther

EyesBrown

Jun/28/2017

This makeup palette has some very beautiful shades in it. They really pigmented and sit on the skin very nicely. They really would work well on any skin tone and eye color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

3.0
fromlucih5

May/31/2017

muitoo lindo,queria muito mas nao tenho condicao pra compra,sou do interior de minas moro na roça e as condiçao sao pessima

0 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBlack

EyesBlack

2.0

May/31/2017

I really was disappointed with the palette. There are some gorgeous hues in this mix of matte and shimmer but, the softness of the powders made the colors just blend in with each other on application if I used more than two shades and for the price the longevity left much to be desired.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (325 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesOther

Apr/20/2017

Neautiful color. I find myself reaching for this almost everyday. Go on nice stays on with no creasing.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Mar/03/2017

I love this eyeshadow palette. The colors are so beautiful on any skin tone. Great pigment and blend ability. Slight fall out but as long as you tap your eyeshadow brush before you apply to your eyelid to get the fallout off your brush first then you won't get any fallout on your skin after. It will wear all day long. I love Lorac.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Mar/01/2017

This is so beautiful. I'm not sure how long it has been out, but when I saw it last year I was like omg, this is so on point with the red/burgundy/rose eye trend I need it asap. I had a store credit at Kohl's after returning a gift I didn't like so I used it to go towards this. First off, the pans are HUGE. I really don't think i'll ever use them all up. I wish the pro …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Feb/02/2017

I love the the super pigmented shades, how easily they blend, and how long they last. The price isn't bad, and the eyeshadow pans are big and have a lot of product. This is one of my all time favorite palettes, because of how super ultra pigmented the shimmers are. They are by far the best shimmers i have ever used.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlue

Feb/01/2017

I had heard that Lorac had great eyeshadows, but having Aaready bought my beloved Tartelette in Bloom I decided that I had enough pinks. Later I decided that I did indeed want more pink. I am a huge fan of the Naked palettes and I bought Naked3. Big mistake. I have 1 and 2 and don't think there are any complete duds like there are in 3.

This led me to revisiting the Lorac …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Medium

EyesGray

Jan/09/2017

I love this palette, especially in comparison to the Lorac Pro 3. I absolutely loathed that palette, not for the colors, but the formula was hard to work with. This palette, however, works really great for me and has some really romantic shades. They are very pink-toned, so if you aren't a pink girl, stay far away. Even the gold shows up a bit pink (at least on my skin with soft ochre pain …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool