Clinique Quickliner Intense All Colors

No Image

2.5

on 4/28/2014 8:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I have been using Clinique products on and off for years. However, I have come to the conclusion that Clinique quickliners don't work that great for me. I get sucked into purchasing them because I love the colors. And they do have some wonderful colors. My issues with these liners comes from their inability to last long and they smudge something fierce! They are easy to apply. However, I find they fade after a few hours and tend to migrate under my eyes, especially if I have tightlined with them. I also hate how the liner twists up. I own 2 liners that have just stuck and won't twist up. Waste of money and product!

PROS: Beautiful color selection, soft and creamy to apply

CONS: On my oily lids, the color fades (I do use good primers) and can smudge all over the place. I don't care for the twist up packaging-it can get stuck and will not twist up making the liner useless.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Huge no no if you wear contact lens!

PROS:
- Easy to apply.
- Perfect packaging.
- Doesn't disappear throughout the day.

CONS:
- Expensive.
- Horrible for my contact lens (I can NOT use this product on my eyes' water line if I want to be able to see. Seriously, it will make me see everything so blurry to the point I can't drive safely, for example).
- It tends to go to places of my eyes/face I don't want it to instead of just staying where I applied it.

Overall, I do not recommend this to people who wear contact lens like me, but if you don't use it, you can give it a try. This product is not amazing, but it's good. However, it is expensive so I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives. I will not buy it again for obvious reasons.