Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/28/2018

LOVE this liner. I wear Charcoal and it really is Charcoal Color. It’s like a cream in a stick. I’m an eyeliner woman over mascara or shadow I love liner. For years I wore Almay but the last stick tugged and dragged then bought Marc Jacobs which made my eyes itch and water then I said Clinique is hypoallergenic let me try it. It’s perfect. Even in humidity it doesn’t move. Getting Plum and …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromstls

Jul/29/2018

I'm not a Clinique fan generally speaking but I got this liner in Intense Ebony and have really been enjoying it. It doesn't tug upon application, has got great color payoff and looks really BLACK, not gray-black nor blue-black. It's also easy to smudge with a brush but doesn't end up overly smudgy like the Tom Ford eye define for example. Lasting power is good and shows up …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (892 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Apr/03/2018

I have this in several shades.
Chocolate and Intense black.

My new fave eyeliner is Intense Aubergine. ITs like a dark purple,brownish almost blackish. I really like it.

I find them all to be smooth and nice to apply. I have not seen smudging.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/13/2018

Not good at all. last power is hardly nothing. Smears and collects in corners within 2 hours max. No real pigmented color even though these are intense label. No perks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (507 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

fromSuil

Apr/08/2017

I had hoped this ebony (dark black) liner would do what it promised to do... stay on my lid and not smear. Well, it stayed on for a couple hours and then started smearing all over my undereye. Another one going back. The color's fine. The smudge tip did smudge the color but it was pretty messy. Better to use a cotton swab. I like the auto sharpen/swivel up feature, so no sharpener needed.

About reviewer (136 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

Feb/24/2017

I bought this eyeliner with high hopes. It looked great when I first put in on my waterline. Within 20 minutes my eyes started to get red and watery. By afternoon, I had smudge marks at the edges of my eyes. The next day I thought I might try it on my lashline instead. Within 3 hours it had smudged on my upper eyelid. Would not repurchase and I might throw this one out.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Nov/19/2016

The one thing my eyeliner has to do is not smudge. Unfortunately this product misses the mark. Raccoon eyes smudgy mess in a few hours. I got the intense charcoal, (dark gray) and intense ivy (dark ivy) and while they go on smoothly, the smudge. Love the twist up automatic pencil with smudged on end but product lacks longevity. Skip this one.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4641 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Mar/27/2016

This is my favorite liner ever. I love intense clove but it always seems to be out of stock. I chose intense aubergine last time and actually like it a bit more than clove. The formula is smooth and easy, no tugging and this does not smear on my oily lids. I can actually bottom line too with minimal smearing. It being an automatic pencil is a plus, I hate toying with a sharpener. The only …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (109 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jun/17/2015

I have this in Peacock (a gorgeous deep green, almost teal; tiny amount of shimmer but still dark enough).

Smooth application. Great staying power. Has a smudge tip. Hypoallergenic.

I definitely recommend this product.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

May/12/2015

I like these even better than UD's 24/7 pencils. I have these in 3 colors - Intense Black Honey, Intense Aubergine and Intense Clove. The staying power is excellent, the formula is creamy and doesn't tug of skip along the lash line. The color payoff is great. I love the built in smudger for a smokier look. What's not to love?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29