OPI Thanks A Windmillion

OPI Thanks A Windmillion
Thanks a WindmillionThanks a Windmillion

4.8

on 10/16/2017 5:48:00 PM

This is a beautiful old jade green for me. Some would say it has a dusty quality, but to me it’s the same colour as old jade, a little dusty, a little worn and beautiful. It’s a soft muted green entirely appropriate for low light, rainy days and any season really. The formula on mine was great, opaque in two coats, easy to apply, self levelling. Love it.

on 7/21/2014 3:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this dusty sea green polish from the OPI Holland Collection. It's creamy with no shimmer, has a great formula that applies like a dream, and doesn't chip easily. I do think $9 is a lot to pay for a polish, but I usually can buy it with coupons at Ulta. Yes, I would definitely buy it again.

on 11/26/2013 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Gorgeous alternative to the true emerald/deep jade shades which are all the rage right now. This shade is chic and works with most outfits it is quite suprising. It looks fantastic with chinese jade jewellery and even the bohemian looks paired with jasper/carnelian/turquoise ethnic chunky jewellery and neutral clothing. A really weird yet beautiful colour.

on 11/30/2013 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE THIS NAILPOLISH.

The formula is creamy and easy to apply. From the swatches I thought it would be of a thicker consistency but turns out it's actually quite watery. Nonetheless, it applies almost opaque in one coat. Two coats and you get a cream, non-streaky, uniform color.

on 10/13/2013 9:01:00 PM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Opi thanks a windmillion from the holland collection is a stunning dusty seafoam green! it satisfied my lemming for opis mermaid tears (which is just too expensive for me to justify buying on ebay) it is opaque in 2 coats and has a gorgeous creamy finish. It also wears for at least a week on my nail with base and top coat. One of my favourite colours to wear in the spring :)

on 5/2/2014 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is one of my favorite green polishes and a great alternative to mint. I have a collection of different mint green shades but sometimes they can be too light or too similar to each other. Thanks A Windmillion is a couple of shades darker than a typical mint/sea green. I'm not always the most drawn to OPI polishes just because in general I don't find their color selection to be all that exciting or unique, and I like eye-grabbing odd colors. But this one is an exception and I always get compliments when I wear it.

on 11/22/2012 8:56:00 PM

I'm so in love with this polish! I almost never buy full size OPI bottles, as I never use an entire large bottle, but I couldn't resist this one. I've seen many similar colours in clothing stores, but they never have a good formula. When I saw Thanks A Windmillion at my salon, I really couldn't resist. It has a really nice dusty tone, which is unique to some of the other colours that I've seen which were similar.
I've let all my coworkers borrow this polish, and it has looked UH-FREAKING-MAZING on a wide variety of skintones. Even looks good on short nails! This is one shade I think I'll need to get a second bottle of, cause there's a good chance I'll use this entire bottle within the next year.

on 12/16/2012 10:53:00 AM

This is my favorite nail polish from OPI! It only needed 2 coats to be opaque. What I absolutely love about this color is that it stayed on for 8 days with absolutely NO chipping! I also love the color, because it is a really unique mixture of grey, blue, and green. I also love the consistency of this polish and the wide brush. Love, love, love!

on 5/24/2013 9:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is slightly similar to OPI Mermaid Tears but Thanks A Windmillion is darker and a bit dusky.
It has a green murky-but-calm greyish color, and it's just wonderful. OPI polishes isn't as opaque as China Glaze IMHO, so I need 3 coats applied. One thing I hate about all OPI products is they are hella expensive here in Indonesia! A bottle costs Rp. 150.000 or about $15 :(

on 5/20/2013 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Love this dusty green. Such a different color to the generic mint & forest greens. Opaque in 1 coat, I used 2 just to be sure. Would definitely buy again!

Popular Polishes