OPI Thanks A Wind-Million (Uploaded by AllKillNoDrill)

4.8

95%
would repurchase
4.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/22/2018

I have been using this color for 4 years now . I absolutely adore it. It looks fabulous on me and I get many many compliments

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

Oct/16/2017

This is a beautiful old jade green for me. Some would say it has a dusty quality, but to me it’s the same colour as old jade, a little dusty, a little worn and beautiful. It’s a soft muted green entirely appropriate for low light, rainy days and any season really. The formula on mine was great, opaque in two coats, easy to apply, self levelling. Love it.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (250 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

fromSusee

Jul/21/2014

I love this dusty sea green polish from the OPI Holland Collection. It's creamy with no shimmer, has a great formula that applies like a dream, and doesn't chip easily. I do think $9 is a lot to pay for a polish, but I usually can buy it with coupons at Ulta. Yes, I would definitely buy it again.

About reviewer (199 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

May/02/2014

This is one of my favorite green polishes and a great alternative to mint. I have a collection of different mint green shades but sometimes they can be too light or too similar to each other. Thanks A Windmillion is a couple of shades darker than a typical mint/sea green. I'm not always the most drawn to OPI polishes just because in general I don't find their color selection to be all …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Nov/30/2013

I LOVE I LOVE I LOVE THIS NAILPOLISH.

The formula is creamy and easy to apply. From the swatches I thought it would be of a thicker consistency but turns out it's actually quite watery. Nonetheless, it applies almost opaque in one coat. Two coats and you get a cream, non-streaky, uniform color.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

Nov/26/2013

Gorgeous alternative to the true emerald/deep jade shades which are all the rage right now. This shade is chic and works with most outfits it is quite suprising. It looks fantastic with chinese jade jewellery and even the bohemian looks paired with jasper/carnelian/turquoise ethnic chunky jewellery and neutral clothing. A really weird yet beautiful colour.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (500 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/13/2013

Opi thanks a windmillion from the holland collection is a stunning dusty seafoam green! it satisfied my lemming for opis mermaid tears (which is just too expensive for me to justify buying on ebay) it is opaque in 2 coats and has a gorgeous creamy finish. It also wears for at least a week on my nail with base and top coat. One of my favourite colours to wear in the spring :)

About reviewer (29 reviews)

SkinOther, Olive

HairBrown

May/24/2013

This is slightly similar to OPI Mermaid Tears but Thanks A Windmillion is darker and a bit dusky.
It has a green murky-but-calm greyish color, and it's just wonderful. OPI polishes isn't as opaque as China Glaze IMHO, so I need 3 coats applied. One thing I hate about all OPI products is they are hella expensive here in Indonesia! A bottle costs Rp. 150.000 or about $15 :(

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

May/20/2013

Love this dusty green. Such a different color to the generic mint & forest greens. Opaque in 1 coat, I used 2 just to be sure. Would definitely buy again!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

Dec/16/2012

This is my favorite nail polish from OPI! It only needed 2 coats to be opaque. What I absolutely love about this color is that it stayed on for 8 days with absolutely NO chipping! I also love the color, because it is a really unique mixture of grey, blue, and green. I also love the consistency of this polish and the wide brush. Love, love, love!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

AgeUnder 18