CARGO Eye Shadow in Georgia (Uploaded by jwyl)

4.3

84%
would repurchase
3.8/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Mar/07/2010

Georgia is a very light peach shimmer. It is a very nice satiny shadow that blends well. Best used as a highlight color. Would recommend. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0
fromAprilH

Jul/16/2006

I was disappointed with this shade. Beauty.com describes it as a champagne-peach, and on the website it does look like a peachy shade. And what does the name "Georgia" make you think of? Peach! In fact this is a champagne beige with just the slightest hint of peach. Add just a touch of peach to MAC Shroom and you've got this shade. It's a lovely shade for some, as the …Read more

About reviewer (553 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination

EyesBlue

Jun/30/2006

This is a holy grail eye shadow for me. It is a really pretty champagne color that doesn't have too much gold or too much pink in it. Great for highlighting the brow bone or wearing as a wash. Lately I've been reaching for Georgia more than any other shadow. Cargo shadows remind me a lot of Stila shadows. Great quailty, nice texture and pigment, and they rarely crease on me.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/10/2006

Mmmmm...Georgia is a simply stunning shimmery champagne-beige with pink undertones. Perfect as a base and browbone highligher, this adds 'light' and 'glow' to my lids like a halo. The Cargo texture is perfection--smooth, silky, richly pigmented, glides and stays on like a dream, and no creasing. Georgia is a great choice to enhance glow subtly, as similar shimmery highlighters …Read more

About reviewer (476 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesHazel

May/06/2005

Beautifil shimmery light shade. I use it alone to make me look more awake, or as a base shade for a slightly shimmery neutral eye. I reach for this a lot!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

fromKateJ

Nov/28/2004

Georgia is a neutral shimmery beige colour with pink undertones (flesh toned essentially). It goes on like a dream. I use it as a base coat, then add other colours at the edges of my eyes, or I wear it on its own with mascara & highlighter around my eyebrows, for a day/natural look. It is subtle and very pretty!

About reviewer (167 reviews)

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

Aug/04/2004

I never thought I'd find the perfect shimmery shadow. Most of them are either too shimmery, or they don't show up at all.

Georgia is a perfect shimmering peach that is perfect as a wash. If I don't feel like wearing makeup, I at least put this on to make my eyes shimmer.

Also goes perfectly with Qatar as an eyeliner. Definitely purchasing again.

About reviewer (315 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther, Fair

HairBrunette

fromJazzie

May/31/2003

Georgia is a sheer shimmering champagne-peach. Works great as a hightlighter or as a wash. Good staying power & no creasing.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

Age

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Feb/11/2003

this is a sheer shimmer-y eyeshadow that applies very well onto lids, and the tin is big so u get lots of the product

About reviewer (259 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

fromTrix

Feb/09/2003

This is a gorgeous shadow- a neutral champagne peach that looks great with my brown eyes. It goes on nicely and lasts when I use it over a base. If I ever have to repurchase I probably will, though there is a lot of product in this pan.

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinNormal