Dove Refresh+Care - Invigorating Dry Shampoo

Dove Refresh+Care - Invigorating Dry Shampoo

2.9

Butane, Isobutane, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Aluminium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Ethyl Ester of Hydrolyzed Silk, Isopropyl Myristate, Aqua, Silica, Maltodextrin, PEG-8, Parfum, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronelli, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool.

on 8/15/2017 9:29:00 PM

This stuff is okay for a drugstore product. I generally use it for when I workout in the morning so I can get to work quickly (don't always have time to wash my hair) and it gets the job done. I find I don't need to use too much but I have shorter hair. The con for me is the scent, but I tend to be more sensitive to fragrances. My work is also a scent-free zone so I switched to their scent-free version and I prefer that one.

on 4/25/2017 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine

This was just OK. I have tried all drugstore brands, and some HE brands

I pretty much settled on Batiste. If I can't get that the Suave will do me in a pinch but you run out of that 3X faster than the Batiste

Dove, just didn't please me

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a very fragrant dry shampoo. I've had people ask me what perfume I am wearing, HOURS after applying this stuff. It's seriously potent! It does work very well though. Maybe a little too well. You need to go very light handed with it as a lot of powder is dispersed. I think this is a good thing though. This can will last you. Another brand I use is, "not your mothers" but with "not your mothers" very little powder is distributed and you're running out of it quicker. Bomb this stuff through well and voila! Magic...no washing needed. I do like this stuff but if you don't like the scent you're not going to like it. I'd say spray out a little bit in the store and see if the scent is to your liking. If so, this is one of the better dry shampoos I have come across...and trust me I've tried about a dozen of them through the years!

on 3/16/2017 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Like aerosol deodorant for your hair. Leaves a nasty white, powdery residue. Smells synthetic. My 12 year old insists on using this, Lord knows why.

Ick.

on 3/6/2017 12:58:00 PM

I like this dry shampoo the best from everything else I have tried(Garnier, Bumble&Bumble, Alterna). The product does exactly what it claims: it cleans my hair well by removing oil and it adds a good bit of volume as well. I rather like the fragrance and even if it`s not your cup of tea, it does go away quickly. I am impressed with how well it works on 3rd, 4th, even...5th day hair.(I go hiking for a long treks and don`t always have the luxury of washing my hair).

so I just want to clarify from the beginning I had zero experience with dry shampoo. The only one I ever tried was the Aveeno that I used to borrow for my sister. This one is completely different from the aveEna. First with the initials pray let me tell you that the smell is not my favorite. I actually really don't care for it it smells like deodorant. But the product itself does what it claims. I used this on Third Day hair and it definitely refreshed my blow dry I even used it on the fourth day. It absorb the oil and gave some volume to my hair. Thank goodness the smell did not linger but those first five minutes were tough. The price point is good if they only change the scent and made it a little more perfume and less deodorant I would give it a 5

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I like how Dove revamped their dry shampoo. I loved it before they revamped it because it didn't leave quite the white residue most other dry shampoos leave. So when I saw it disappear from the shelf I was disappointed because I didn't think it was coming back, but then it did as the "Invigorating" version and the "Volume" version. I currently have both. The volume version definitely gives nice volume, but it leaves that visible white residue that I don't like on my brown hair. The invigorating version doesn't leave much residue at all. Maybe just a little bit, but it's definitely tolerable.

I'll definitely be sticking to the invigorating version.

on 1/17/2017 11:52:00 PM

Love the way this smells. It is so light, fresh, clean. It lasts in the hair too which for me was a plus. However I did not find it all that effective. It showed up in my dark hair a little. When I use Batiste my hair looks literally like it does when it first dries after being washed. With this my hair didn't look oily anymore but it just didn't look as good. I also think it was more drying than Batiste. However it is a much better value money-wise. Overall though Batiste still isn't THAT expensive so I am going to stick with it.

Great dry shampoo especially for drugstore! I've been using high end dry shampoos and I'm fed up spending money on stuff that doesn't do my thick greasy hair any justice!! I went out in search of a cheap dry shampoo and saw this and plus it had a coupon I couldn't beat it,so I took it. Love the way it smells and I like that this doesn't irritate my scalp and it does absorb oil really well doesn't leave a white cast on hair and my hair is almost black this does give good volume to hair as well I'd definitely will be repurchasing!! I've tried dry bar,living proof,bumble and bumble,batiste,alterna,ouai,you name it I've tried it and never once repurchased any of them even though I liked living proof and dry bar I didn't repurchase because of the high price tags! I am so happy with dove dry shampoo I'm gonna recommend it to everyone I know!

on 12/18/2016 5:04:00 AM

Pros:
-Good price

Cons:
-Leaves my hair feeling chalky
-Makes my scalp itch
-Hair still looks a bit greasy even though I spray it on the night before and the morning after if I'm too tired to wash my hair

Overall, I would not buy again.